Thread: Fuji Nevada

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

Fuji Nevada

Would the Fuji Nevada 4.0 or 5.0 be a good entry level bike for my wife?

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Anyone??

mtbr member
    There's not a lot of support here at the Fuji thread. Go to the Beginners Section and post your question there.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I'd say so. I have an 08 Fuji Nevada 4.0 I bought off of Craigslist as my first real MTB. I don't know how much the specs have changed between 2008 to now, but it's a good bike. Very lightweight, decent components. I personally end up knocking the wheels out of true pretty quick, but I have a feeling that's just me.

mtbr member
    Got one for my gf as an entry level bike. She never mtn biked before and this seemed like a good fit. I got it on a clearance sale at the LBS. So far so good. It is lightweight thats for sure and I dont see anything wrong with it as a starting point.

Willard
    Cool, I've got a 2010 Fuji 4.0, off craigslist and its pretty nice. I replaced the front shock with a surge front chromoly fork. the fork travel was way to much for my liking! Anyhow my back is fried and I can't bend over so got new stem and bars and stronger seat post for my big body. I'm thinking about BMX bars next so I'm riding really upright! we'll see, congrats!
    Fuji Nevada 4.0 W/Surge hard forks. I sit very up-right due to my back injury.