mtbr member
    Aug 2009

New question here. Fuji Nevada 3.0 ?

I have recently returned to MTB and am looking to upgrade my 20 year old Diamondback. My LBS carries FUJI and mentioned the 2010 line coming out. I believe he was discussing the Nevada as a possible upgrade that would not be too expensive. My question is, is this frame capable of decent off road riding or should I look elsewhere? I don't plan on running any real drops but, I will ride it hard and on rough NJ rocky terrain.

Thanks

Eric

mtbr member

Good job! My Two Cents

We have been selling the 2008 and 2009 Nevada's (3's and 4's) for about six months with no problems as of yet. I tried these out on a whim and was so impressed we have changed up some of our product line to make sure these make it into our 2010 lineup. So far they have proven to be great bikes that have held up to the rocky conditions of our desert terrain without so much as a squeak. Not to mention the frame changes for 2010 and they will be using more Sram parts than the Sunrace stuff of '09. Fuji has got some special juice in there product and are seriously underestimated. Keep in mind that these are coming from the same company that's bringing Breezer MTB's back to the market. So it's obvious they appreciate quality. OK, so maybe that was more than two cents but take it for what it's worth from an LBS that has drank the Fuji Kool-Aid. Fuji is O-Tay!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks for the reply. Ended up with a leftover Gary Fisher Tass for a good price.

Thanks

Appalachian Highlander
    So,

What are you doing with the 20 year old DB? The guys over on the Vintage forum, and maybe the guys at the DB forum would be interested to hear....

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Not sure, may keep it for the family rides on the rails to trails and things. Put some comfort tires on and relax.