mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Fuji Nevada 1.0 disk breaks

This is my first post and just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Beau and I reside in Appleton, WI. I am a newbie to the biking world, and knew I would need a forum such as this for tid bits. Thank you to the creators of this site and the mods for this place.

I have a question regarding the disk breaks on my Neveda. It sounds like the disk are engaged slightly when I'm moving. Just wondering if this was normal? Before I purchased the bike, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as disk breaks. Please excuse my newbiness.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Hi Beau im in San Antonio Texas and i put an order for a Fuji nevada 1.0 on and i have to say the reviews are great and the place im getting it from are gona tune it up for a long time free of charge with that sed , why dont u take it to get checked out im sure if its new its nothing so i wouldnt worry

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I'll wait the till it gets closer to the 90 period before I take it in. Unfortunately, I only get one free tune up.

When ridding, does it sound like the disk breaks are engaged slightly or is that normal?

mtbr member
    Sounds normal ride it break it in and see if it goes away but dnt worry u gt an awesome bike

Rub it............
    Its just a little brake pad rub on the rotors. A little can be normal from time to time, if its all the time, the caliper needs to be recentered on the rotor to minimize the rub noise.