mtbr member
    May 2010

FUJI - 2011 29er frames

Hi there!

My major purchase for the year to come is going to be a 29er frame and my shopping list includes Fuji’s offerings, namely the Tahoe (HT) and the Outland (FS)…

Both frames are great looking with great specs for 2011 and especially the Outlander is a GREAT bike, totally revamped from the 2010 version.

Pricing is an issue though, at least in my country where I’ ve been asked for 1350 euros for the Outlander (frame only)…

Any chance of having an idea about the price of these frames in the US to make the comparison???

I would really appreciate an answer if you may.

Thanx in advance!

mtbr member
    Its all up to you and how much you can spend. But if the frames are about the same.. I would go with the cheaper of the two because it can be a little costly building up a bike from a frame, unless you already have all the parts from another bike or something of that sort.

Short-Change-Hero
    We are still waiting on the '11 specs here in the US, their Facebook says they will be out sometime in mid-September.. I am personally waiting on a HT since I am still a newbie and would rather learn the proper skills from the HT than learn bad habits from a FS.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMiller
    Its all up to you and how much you can spend. But if the frames are about the same.. I would go with the cheaper of the two because it can be a little costly building up a bike from a frame, unless you already have all the parts from another bike or something of that sort.
    I started upgrading my trekking bike in February and I ended up with loads of great components, even a great wheel set and a reba fork...

So it's basically the frame and a cranckset...