Freshly Fujified

First ride on the Outland Pro

Well, I took the bike out for the first time today, and so far, I'm liking it a lot. A LOT!!
    Set the sag on the fork and shock, and a minor adjustment to tire pressure on the trail, and she performed wonderfully. Having not been on a trail in about three years, I didn't have a lot of confidence to navigate the obstacles like larger logs, but the smaller technical sections like babyheads, roots, small logs and creek crossings were a piece of cake. My guess is that in time, I'll get more confident, and she'll handle pretty much anything I can throw at her. Pics to come shortly.
    Bob:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First ride on the Outland Pro-033-copy.jpg  

First ride on the Outland Pro-010-copy-2-.jpg  

First ride on the Outland Pro-032-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Call_me_Clyde; 09-05-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    I'm thinking of going with a Fuji myself. I've been off the trails for longer than you. Where'd you buy it?

Freshly Fujified

Purchased at Performance Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_ View Post
    I'm thinking of going with a Fuji myself. I've been off the trails for longer than you. Where'd you buy it?
    They have been running this bike at a clearance price between $999.00 and $1299.00 over the past couple of months. Unfortunately, if you look at the website, it appears to be sold out. You may want to check with one of the brick and mortar Performance locations to see if there are any to be had. It's a smoking deal.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    I got one of these for $999 too... smokin' deal considering how well it's spec'd out. I'm 5'6" and went with the XS/15" and it fits perfect. I'm new to full suspension and while I enjoy the "plushness" of the ride... still not 100% sure I'm a convert. I've been riding hardtails for 30+ years, just not sure I'm gonna be able to make the transition. But the bike performs real well, I'm pleased with how it handles, responds, etc.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    FWIW...I believe they had one of these in stock in the Roswell, GA Performance store when I was in there a few weeks back. I don't remember checking the listed price...but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing one up in the rack.

Really nice bike fellas. Hard to beat it for the price you got if for. Enjoy!!