mtbr member
    Apr 2005

any one have expierience with fuji?

i had another post about fuji diamond comp but i think i was being too specific. Ok so does anyone have any experience with any fuji cycles? Did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by im2kool4u17
    i had another post about fuji diamond comp but i think i was being too specific. Ok so does anyone have any experience with any fuji cycles? Did you like it?
    I know nothing 'bout Fuji mtbs....but my brother had a Fuji roadbike way back when (probably before you were born....hehheh) and it seemed a good deal - nice frame, good components for an affordable price. dunno if the Fuji of now has anything to do with the Fuji of "then", but, his roadie was a nice setup for the price at the time, I thought. Oh, and, BTW.... don't be silly - you ain't too "2kool" at all....don't flatter yourself

mtbr member

FUJI IS A GOOD COMPANY, AND THEY MAKE GOOD BIKES..... PERIOD, but just like every other bike company, you have high end stuff and low end products. You can't get a low end bike from any company, and say that brand is bad. Only my girlfriend has a Fuji, so I'm not playing favorites becuase I own one

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Ok thankx ruben. I was sorta confused cuz i have never seen a fuji bike before. i was wondering if they were like walmart crap or what. O and fuelish my sn is cuz my bros old sn on aim was yur2cool4me so this was the first thing that came to mind

O and fuelish my sn is cuz my bros old sn on aim was yur2cool4me so this was the first thing that came to mind
    Oh, OK....cool, then ....sorry...

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    nah it ok i get it alot

mtbr member
    Ok thankx ruben. I was sorta confused cuz i have never seen a fuji bike before. i was wondering if they were like walmart crap or what. O and fuelish my sn is cuz my bros old sn on aim was yur2cool4me so this was the first thing that came to mind
    Check out the their website, you won't be disappointed !

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    well the thing is is that i dont know what company or brand of stuff would be a "good quality" part. My brother does and i found the diamond comp for 650 and it retails for 1300 and i showed my brother and hes gonna go see it w/ me at the bike shop cuz he says its too good to be true.