mtbr member

TubeNotcher won't print

I'm on a mac and can't get TubeNotcher to print. Any ideas? I've searched around a bit, but nothing is working...
    "There are two kinds of mountain bikers in the world: those who are faster than me, and me."

mtbr member
    try updating yer software. I'm on a mac and havent had any issues.

Framebuilder
    Update to a protractor and some bench time...printing and cutting out templates only slows you down.

mtbr member

TubeNotcher won't print

Thanks. Everything is up to date. Latest versions of everything. Are you using safari? Java 7 v 15? Everything works- just wont print.
    "There are two kinds of mountain bikers in the world: those who are faster than me, and me."

mtbr member
    I use chrome. Does the printing dialogue come up? you could try printing it to a pdf and then printing that out.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    The problem is with Chrome and the version of Java you are using. Java 7 is only supporting x64 browsers which Chrome is not. Unfortunately you best option is to use another browser.

mtbr member
    My issue wasn't with Chrome- I primarily use Safari, but try Chrome when something won't load. Wouldn't work either place- all updates, etc, etc. This was actually on two different machines as well.

THEN, tonight, I got home and tried it and it worked.

Word.