Bringheli Jig - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
Bringheli Jig for Sale - a set on Flickr
For sale is my Bringheli jig with many extras. I’ve owned this for about 5 years and it has served me well. It’s in great shape with normal wear and tear. I’ve made a lot of improvements and additions which are listed below.
• Stainless headtube rod instead of mild steel. This helps with cleaning and keeping the headtube cups moving smoothly.
• Thumb screws instead of set screws for quick adjustment.
• Additional headtube holders for 44mm headtubes.
• Metal handles with large washers for greater holding power on the headtube and seattube assembly instead of plastic.
• Stainless bottom bracket cups that hold the bottom bracket shell faces for greater accuracy. The cups are trimmed near the chainstays so they don’t act as a heat sink.
• Clip-on chainring and crank clearance checker is included.
• Stainless seattube cone instead of mild steel.
• Disc tab holder for rear axle is included.
• Adapter to use Anvil dummy axles is included. No Anvil dummy axles are included.
• Mounting post for any Park Tool stand is included. This is near the center of gravity and allows easy 360* rotation.
• 130, 120, 110mm Bringheli dummy axles are included. 135mm is achieved with spacers.
• Bottom bracket cones for eccentric bottom brackets are included.
• Original bottom bracket cones are included.
• Original seattube cone is included.
• Dummy axle with fork disc tab holder is included.
$1000 plus shipping.
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Paid Jig Spam