mtbr member

Fox and other fork spec sheets?

I had these bookmarked but they seem to like to change the links each year just to mess with us. I can't believe how hard it is to find simple axle to crown of the different travel forks, and offset numbers...or maybe I'm just an idiot. I also want knob height dimensions and all those great bits that help build frames around forks. The PDF spec sheets I have are from 2012 and not sure if much has changed or not.

Can someone help me find 2013 and 2014 numbers?

mtbr member
    Got word back from Fox in pretty quick time, but the bad news is it's not on the website anymore:
    "Unfortunately these are no longer available on our service website. For this information on a specific fork please contact us at 800-369-7469 x4801"

mtbr member
    Hmm, yeah I was wondering about that too. That is kind of annoying.

mtbr member
    I'm answering my own question for Fox so feel free to delete this post Walt, but i called Fox and the guy pointed me to this area of the website where *some* of the new fork spec sheets are found:

Goto ridefox.com -- scroll down to bottom and look for "Technical Help Center" and select "Bike" -- Look for the "Find by Product" dropdown and the dropdown that says "Year" (2014 is only available) -- and then select "Forks". Then use the several cascading dropdowns to select the fork you're interested in. Once done, select "Get Product Info" and a list of whatever is available for that fork will shop up as links.
    I found spec sheets for some, not for others. I also learned that they only offer the 51mm offset version in the 34mm stanchion forks, or so i was told. I can't verify because THE SPEC SHEETS ARE NOT THERE!
    Last edited by Meriwether; 07-25-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: left out a button