Thread: Contacting Nova

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Contacting Nova

I've tried contacting Nova a couple of times using the submission form on the website but they don't reply. Does anyone have a direct email address I can try? I don't want to phone because of the time difference and cost, I also prefer email

Thanks,
    Matt

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 18bikes View Post
    I don't want to phone because of the time difference and cost, I also prefer email
    I can't help with a direct email address, though can recommend using Skype (there are iPhone, Android & Windows Phone apps). I too personally prefer email... though whenever I've made enquiries for various things in the USA... they seem to love direct phonecalls?

Picture Unrelated
    Unfortunately I can only recommend calling them if you aren't getting a response by email. They are very helpful on the phone, but I haven't had any experience with contacting them through email. I suppose it is possible that your email may be getting flagged as spam or something and that's why you aren't hearing back from them.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

Randomhead
    Sep 2008
    I think their web site makes them look more like a big business than they are, equally and opposite to the way the Henry James website makes them look like they've gone out of business. I had good luck when I called, didn't try email

mtbr member
    +1 for the phone (though I understand your concerns) or other vocal communication as previous suggested. The time change ain't that bad -- I occasionally have to call India which is 11.5 hours off.

In contrast to what others have said, that website isn't particularly well put together and I wouldn't be surprised if that submission form doesn't even work.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Randomhead
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Feldybikes View Post
    In contrast to what others have said, that website isn't particularly well put together and I wouldn't be surprised if that submission form doesn't even work.
    you can count on submission forms not working even for the best companies. Don't know why they bother. Nova's web site is definitely a little rickety.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by unterhausen View Post
    I think their web site makes them look more like a big business than they are, equally and opposite to the way the Henry James website makes them look like they've gone out of business.
    LOL of the day.

Plays with tools
    It always makes me chuckle when somebody comments they can't get ahold of somebody via email. Then 5 people say "call them". Did that thought not cross your mind when you didn't hear anything back the second time?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rustola View Post
    Second that. International call for me too, and Sandra is good at all tasks except tech knowledge, then my query seems to fall into a hole.

Still, better than those that don't reply to an e-mail at all. Which means I'm restricted to Nova and good guess work.

Eric
    If I don't make an attempt, how will I know if it will work?

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Thanks for the address, I'll try that

Yes it did cross my mind, it just doesn't fit at all well into my working day, I do emails in the morning then head to the workshop, where there is no phone reception so I'm not able to make calls. When I get home in the evening I'd rather not have to make calls if I don't need to. If it's the only way to contact them I will but email is just better for me. I am in our retail shop today and Monday, so if I don't get a response via email, I will call when I'm able to.