Hey all,

I'm building a frame for a really good friend of mine who wants a radiused top tube super bad. I don't have a bender though. Is there anyone in the front range-ish area who might be willing to bend one for me? I would be happy to trade for money or beer. Also, I'd probably be using straight gauge for this, eh?

Thanks a bunch,