mtbr member

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Foes-Mountain-Bi...d=p3286.c0.m14

Granted, this bike has some nostalgia value to it but lets get real here people. The weasle was the stuff back in the day but by todays standards..... man, I just have to laugh

mtbr member
    For that much you think one would at least put air into the tires.

What a lameass

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I cant get over how big that seat is... :O

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

That ain't the half of it.

He originally started out asking 6500.00 buy it now 2 mos. ago. I emailed him and told him I live outside of Chicago and offered him 5000.00 just to screw with him. He told me I was nuts and that I didn't know anything about mountain bikes. He has since emailed me about 20 times telling me it won't last at this price if I was still interested. I told him I would think about it when it got down to about 300.00. He then told me take my weiner and stretch it around my backside and stick it in my rectum, except he said it in much less words.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbernard71
    He originally started out asking 6500.00 buy it now 2 mos. ago. I emailed him and told him I live outside of Chicago and offered him 5000.00 just to screw with him. He told me I was nuts and that I didn't know anything about mountain bikes. He has since emailed me about 20 times telling me it won't last at this price if I was still interested. I told him I would think about it when it got down to about 300.00. He then told me take my weiner and stretch it around my backside and stick it in my rectum, except he said it in much less words.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thats funny S---!

Trying a little
    have to remember that one

I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

AnnaZed
    That's all pretty funny and whack. That auction is over, but I assume that he got no takers.

That having been said, here at Foes you would not believe how many calls I get about the Weasel. Some people really, really love that bike.

mtbr member

Extra zero?

Leading edge stuff when it first arived 20FREAKIN YRARS AGO!
    I had the weasel and I loved that bike, now I have the evelutionary offspring of that bike(FXR) and theres no comparison; and you could build an all top of the line FXR for his price.

AnnaZed
    Quote Originally Posted by slowrider
    Leading edge stuff when it first arived 20FREAKIN YRARS AGO!
    I had the weasel and I loved that bike, now I have the evelutionary offspring of that bike(FXR) and theres no comparison; and you could build an all top of the line FXR for his price.
    Well of course you could. Guy is whack. Still, there is something about that particular bike that has its strange die-hard fans. I don't know why!

Dirt Rag Extraordinaire
    i've seen that bike advertised before. the guy's a bullsh!t artist, not worth dealing with. check out his feedback... ZERO! that said, the weasel IS a real classic.
    "You go up the hill, you go down the hill."

Proud lame eBiker
    I'm just digging on the hydro shifting and Paul mech. der. myself.
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.