mtbr member
    Jan 2008

where is my frame

Hi guys just wondering if anybody can tell me whats going on over there (i'm in uk) I' ve been waiting for ages now for my FXR since February and there is still know sign of my frame and nobody can tell me when it will be here so I was wondering if anybody knew where I might be able to get a Large frame with an XTD coilover, I am now thinking that Imight have to get another frame and not a FOES as the summer is nearly over and I don't have a bike.

cheers.

banned
    Have you sent the company an email or checked with the distributor?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Yes mate, I was told by the importer it would be here end of march via my LBS but they now keep saying 2 weeks and foes fave been saying soon now waiting for wire transfers etc. basically i'm getting the runaround.
    +

"Its All Good"
    That sucks, but if Foes are saying "waiting for wire transfers" there could well be something else at play here.....

Always two sides to a story, you may need to have a couple of direct conversations with your LBS and the UK Distributor..... Whom then am sure can make contact with Foes...

Good luck, I know about waiting.............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

banned
    Under those circumstances, I'd get to the bottom of it. Don't want your money in limbo forever.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Luckily I haven't paid for it but trying to get hold of the importer is a nightmare so i'm going to have a look at a Turner RFX just in case I'm still sat here in September without a bike