mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Where to buy Foes FXR online?

I'm from Edmonton, Canada and the only dealer in town (and in the country), River Valley Cycle, closed down last year. So my only option now is to buy my FXR online. So far, I've only seen Adrenaline and Rbikes. Rbikes has a 2009 picture up but I want a 2012. Now, I've been in contact with Jesse from Adrenaline for a few weeks now and last thing he told me was that Brent Foes just told him that they are concentrating on building Shavers and Hydros for now since that's 90% of their sales, and will only be building the other models like every 3 months.

I'm so bummed. So I need to look for another online dealer. Don't really want to order from Balfa because I feel it's going to be more expensive paying for it in pounds plus shipping etc. same story with CRC.

Jesse has offered me a 2009 FXR for a good price, only problem is that it has the DHX and I really want the Curnutt. Also it was apparently a black frame but it didn't look to black. I don't know if this was just the case with the 2009 lineup that their blacks were kinda flat.

So I'd appreciate any help from FOES fans out there.

mtbr member
    Those are the two best places to get Foes frames from online. I would contact Foes directly about that schedule of frames. not saying it isn't true just they maybe able to help you out....never hurts to ask.. They have always been helpful when I have called.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Ok, I'll start there..thanks..