mtbr member
    Aug 2007

... and if we just ... Foes Zig-Zag: thinking about selling mine...

I have a 2002 Foes Zig-Zag that is in PRIMO condition with everything rebuilt with love by all thr right people. I LOVE messing about on this bike alot, but would be willing to sell it if someone is interested in buying it and loving it as much as I do... The money would go to fund another bike that is more practical for my 9-5 life, but I would not be upset if I kept the bike. Here is the rundown for now... I am in the LA/OC (So Cal) area....

FRAME: Red Foes Zig-Zag -- In perfect condition other than a couple scratches here and there. Nothing more than a handful of small knicks. I can also drop it by Foes in Pasadena to have them give it a 1-over and sign off if you like since they are so close to me.

REAR SHOCK: Romic Rear Shock w/ factory team valving upgrade-- JUST had it rebuilt by Jeff at Romic Oct. 2011... has not been ridden since.

FRONT FORK: Manitou Sherman Firefly 5" Fork w/ TPC and Factory Ti spring kit. JUST had it rebuilt by Garage works in Irvine. Super buttery!!!

WHEELS: Mavic DEEMAX Wheels - Perfectly Straight and round... older style Yellow rims from back in 2003... not as light as the new ones, but just as bomb proof. 20mm front, 9mm bolt rear.

BRAKES: Avid Juicy Seven w/ High Performance Jagwire Housing and New Pads (180/180mm) NOT PICTURED

SHIFTER: Sram X9 9-speed

REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Zee w/ Clutch (Works great with the Sram 1:1 Shifter on the 9 speed cassette. The Clutch changes this bike completely!)

CRANKSET: Truvative Hussifelt OCT 165mm (Not pictured) With 34T Chainring

CHAINGUIDE: MRP Lopes Guide (Not Pictured)

CASSETTE: SRAM X9 9-speed 11-32t + Smaller Dura Ace Race Cassette 11-26t??? (id have to look)

BARS/STEM/SEATPOST: Easton EA50

SEAT: SGD Bel-Air Team (matches the bike)

HOUSING: Jagwire Full length Yellow Housing to accent the yellow rims

This bike is AMAZINGLY fun to jump and shred on and corners like a champ.

PM me with an offer if you think its reasonable.
    Last edited by superpd150; 05-20-2013 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Updated Parts List - Zee Rear Deraileur/Juicy Brakes/Truvative Cranks

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    HERE SHE IS!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    bump

Just took this for a ride at the Kenter Whoops in Santa Monica... so much funnn!!! I wish i could ride this bike more often!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Nice bike! It's not a 2003 though.. In 2003, the last year that they offered the zigzag, the frames came with a matched painted rear triangle. Looks like a 2001