Thread: Foes Rocks!

mtbr member

Foes Rocks!

Every time I ride my Foes, I am just amazed at the performance, the handling, the stoutness of the frames. The curnutt pedals so good and is so plush down the trail....

I rode a friends new SC Heckler today, it felt like a noodle in corners and it felt like 4" of travel, not the 6" the bike claims.

It is strange to see all the hype surrounding other brands, while Foes isn't hyped at all. It is just the superior bike for those of us in the know....

I am happy to ride Foes, they Rock!
    my B+W landscape photos ....www.f45.com

mtbr member

Agreed

I'm close to pulling the trigger on my 4th Foes; great bikes.

Crazed Country Rebel
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Every time I ride my Foes, I am just amazed at the performance, the handling, the stoutness of the frames. The curnutt pedals so good and is so plush down the trail....

I rode a friends new SC Heckler today, it felt like a noodle in corners and it felt like 4" of travel, not the 6" the bike claims.

It is strange to see all the hype surrounding other brands, while Foes isn't hyped at all. It is just the superior bike for those of us in the know....

I am happy to ride Foes, they Rock!
    Agreed! They are simple, stout and fast. No hype, no BS and you don't need an engineering degree to understand them.
    Stupid, but sometimes witty. Occasionally brilliant. Slow and fat though.

Specialized sucks dong

gravity challenged
    May 2009
    Yep, no arguments here! I absolutely love my XCT-5 w/Curnutt Air in back, Fox 140 Float up front. It is perfect for the XC riding that I do.