mtbr member

Can't find info on Foes built I/H THS-1

Just bought a 1997 Iron Horse that says Foes Built on the seat stay. Google has turned up next to nothing. Would like to see pics of complete bike. Any help is appreciated. This is what I have.

I have posted in the I/H forum as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Older & Faster...downhill
    Aug 2008
    Foes built for Toby Henderson racing for Iron Horse. The same swingarm was used on the LTS and Weasel. Front triangle was IH specific. IH didn't build a downhill bike so they enlisted Brent to build one. Very cool piece of MTB history.

On the other hand, no it isn't, it's a piece of scrap. Let me recycle it for you. My address is...
    Last edited by Margaritaman; 03-19-2009 at 05:18 PM.

mtbr member

Nice!

I had the Weasel which was the Foes version of that bike. You can think of it as the Santa Cruze Bullit af few years early; great fun ride.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    My brother has this bike and still uses it, He did eventually crack the swingarm on it and Brent got him one of the last available that he had as a replacement(which was a later model with the foes stamping in the metal)

He purchased this bike from one of the Iron Horse guys. It was a team issue for the few guys racing with Toby Henderson in the mid to late 90's. Only a handful of those around.
    "save a plant, eat an animal"