mtbr member
    Aug 2009

07 FXR questions

What changes have been made between the '10 FXR and the '07?

Does anyone know the weight of a medium '07 frame with a ti coil shock?

What does a '10 medium FXR weigh?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    This forum is a ghost town. Hope this isn't a sign of the state of Foes.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo...................., helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

gravity challenged
    May 2009
    I think it might have picked up 1/2" of travel and maybe dropped a little weight, but can't say for sure. I know the XCT-5 (which I have) had similar changes.

I think a light build FXR can come in around 30 lbs or maybe a little less. Most of them seem to weigh in a little more when built with beefy AM parts. My XCT was 27lbs 10oz when I first put it together with very light parts and wheels.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Hi

My Large 2007 FXR with ti coil was about 8.5lbs and my bike came in at 33.5lb.

The 2010 FXR's have 0.5'' more travel are a bit lighter and have the option of 150mm rear end and floating brake.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    My 2010 weighed just over 8lbs with 150 bolt through and ibs, medium, my 07 weighed about half a pound less with ti coil. The frame now has a tapered steerer too. My new one weighs between 31.5lbs and 34.5lbs depending on what wheels and tyres and normal or uppy downy seatpost.i might lose a bit of weight when the devilles turn up, my 07 one weighed 33-34lb depending on tyres.