mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Your Opinion on this Video (Felt Virtue)

Hi,

So I'm looking on youtube for some videos of mountain biking (The best one was of a Giant Reign, wow, it had great views), and I come across this. The first video has terrible music (IMHO) and 20 seconds of useless crap at the end, but what it shows is Felt's Equilink in (relative) action:

The second one is... weird. I can't understand it at all:

Its just riding.

So, now that you have these videos of the direct copy of the DW-Link, what do you think?
    Riding and loving it

Start slow and taper off
    Feb 2004
    I think neither of those videos tell me anything about how the suspension works. Close ups over rockier terrain would be a much better example.
    My Artwork

Hard words break no bones, fine words butter no parsnips.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for posting the videos. I have to agree with neverride- those viseos didn't show me much. Sure, the bike looks stable over flat terrain- most bikes do. How does it handle rocks, roots, whoops etc. Another thing, we don't know how the fork and rear shock were set-up. Fill them with enough air and the bike would not bob one bit. Thanks for the video Gold!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    yo man check out this vid it shows alot but it was not filmed on a trail tell me what you think also i am new to the forum so hello goodby and whatever floats your boat all ride it

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    go to youtube and search 2009 felt virtue 1 it will be the first vid