Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Virtue Carbon??

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Unbrokenchain 
#1 ·
Not listed on Felt website (swore it was up there a couple of months ago). Has anyone ridden it? Can it take a 140 fork?

#2 ·
Virtue With 140 fork

Hi there, I have a Virtue Team that I built from the frame up. Initially I put the RS Revelation 130 on it but it had to be warrantied. Rockshox offered the newer (at the time) Revelation with 140mm travel and so that is what my bike has on it now. I asked my LBS, who is a Felt dealer, if it would be ok with the longer fork and they said it wouldn't be a problem. I think it is a perfect match. I would imagine the carbon ones will be just fine running a 140mm fork as well. The reason the carbon Virtues aren't on the website is because they ran into problems with the molding process. It will most likely be the end of 2011 or 2012 before the carbon virtues are available. If you go to the Felt International site they are still up so you can at least see what they are going to look like and be specced with. Hope that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.