Thread: New Felt owner

mtbr member
    Oct 2007

New Felt owner

New to the forum, getting back into mountain biking after about 10 year layoff.. looked at a bunch of different brands, but fell in love w/this felt 620. Last one the bike shop had in, i couldn't be happier so far. The stock dart fork was defective from the factory, so i ended up w/a killer deal on this Tora 302. So far so could, my only complaint is it seems a little heavy @ 30 pounds, bums me out when i see all mountain full suspension bikes @ 26 pounds, but for $600 i cant complain

The Crow
    Looks killer in that matt red kinda finish

thats not to steep is it?
    you'd be surprised at the amount of weight you can lose with carbon bars, carbon seat post, stuff like that. it's a fairly cheap upgrade too
    07' fsr xc pro
    06' bighit2
    05 hardrock comp set up as a dj bike
    02 fat boy hemi

Abide, Em-effer!
    That's a great deal at 6 bills. Great bike to start working your way back.

Tn Rider
    Oct 2007

Always great to see another Felt rider, I have 2, a roadie and my new Q720, I picked it up for $700.00 out the door just a few weeks ago, 2007 model and it was the only Felt mtb they had, the dealer is more of a Felt road and Diamondback mtb dealer.
    I am quite happy with mine and I'm sure you will be also.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    i dont really know the difference in the wieght because i've been off a bike for so long.. But i'm already looking into building more bikes, i've really enjoyed being back on the trails..

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Im putting this thing up for sale... less than 20 miles, i'm wanting to do more freeride/downhill stuff, bike doesnt have a scratch on it.. asking $575