Is it summer yet?

My terrible, awful experience with FELT

Bought a brand new Felt F4 last spring, $2300. Rode it 5 times. The carbon seatstay cracked.

I did not wreck it or drop it, it was pure manufacturer defect. Sent it to Felt to be warrantied. Fought with them for EIGHT MONTHS (they outright lied and claimed I wrecked it, when there was no other scratch on the pristine, brand new bike.) Finally, they forced me to pay $600 to get a crash replacement (even though never crashed) and sent me a Felt FC frame.

Of course, you will get no warranty and the poorest service of your life. I would never, never, never buy another Felt!!!!!
    Last edited by crisillo; 04-13-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: removed spam

fool goin up, joker down
    Jan 2009
    I hate to say it but that's why I haven't made the "Carbon Leap" yet.

mtbr member
    That's not the carbon's fault. There are thousands of functioning carbon bikes with intact seatstays. Bikes break. There are manufacturing defects. These things happen, and are not really in anyone's control. Bad customer service is something they could control, and chose not to.

Is it summer yet?
    Yes Nato, I tend to agree with you. I have had 2 Carbon Treks, and they had no issues. But with the whole Felt experience, I have chosen to just simplify and go aluminum. I bought a Specialized Dolce.

Specialized.. now THAT is a company that knows how to give good customer service!!

mtbr member
    I'm surprised your LBS wasn't more helpful. I've worked at a few shops. When we've run into that issue, with an obvious warranty claim denied by the manufacturer, the store would just eat the cost of the replacement frame. Not every store would do that, but it's better to spend $600 on a frame than to have a pissed off customer who hates their bike/brand.

Is it summer yet?
    Ah, if only that were so. The LBS said that it was clear that Felt was not willing to budge. Then they proceeded to tack $200 onto the price of the frame from Felt, for the cost of "shipping and reassembly". I told them to stuff the reassembly, as I intended to just sell the frame anyway. Certainly don't want to be going through this again!

mtbr member
    That's pretty messed up. Standard mark-up on bikes is about 30%. That's not profit, that's just the markup from wholesale. So for a $2300 bike, they made $690, not taking into account their overhead, wages, etc. It's strange to me that they would rather take $690 and have a pissed off customer, than take $90, and create a customer for life, who would buy their next bike there, their accessories, tubes, get maintenance done there, etc.

It's a short-sighted business model.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Which LBS was this, Workout Chick ? This sounds pretty weak that they treated you that way. I don't know what the intended use of the F4 is, but if you look over at the Ibis forum, you will see all kinds of examples of carbon failure, but Ibis has a good reputation and seems to always leave their customers satisfied. I dont know much about Felt as a company - they're apparently real big in road and BMX, and recently got into FS bikes.
    Its funny, people either seem to love this company or hate it, I guess based on their experience. If you look at other threads, there's other people who have had stuff warrantied buy Felt with no issues at all. How many times did you say you rode this bike ?

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Maybe you crashed it lady.

mtbr member
    Hey Felt, I have this awesome idea for a mountain bike. The only thing is, you can't ever let it touch the dirt, or it will explode.

Seriously though, I've seen some GT carbon bikes that have been crashed dozens and dozens of times without being totaled.

Is it summer yet?
    Um, no, OuterNational.. that was kinda the point of my post. I never crashed it. But thanks for your totally unhelpful post! Geez....

And we are actually not even talking about a mt bike here.. it was a ROAD bike, ridden only on roads. If they treat their road bike carbon failures like this, I can't even imagine how they treat their MT bike carbon failures.

As for my LBS - I bought it in another state, 2000 miles away, then moved to my current location in WA state. So, I guess the LBS Felt Dealer here (Fanatik) had no motivation to help me, since they did not sell me the bike themselves. Sad.

The Crow
    I have dealed with Felt SA and their service has always been top-notch.
    There's a feeling I get
    When I look to the West
    And my spirit is crying for leaving

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I just got screwed by kona when their frame bent like a paperclip and they tried to say i crashed it. needless to say i am little worried since my other bike is a felt. bottom line, buy a trek or specialized. i have seen and experienced for myself them giving brand new upgrades with no questions asked.

Is it summer yet?
    Lucky you, Iwan. That was not our experience at all.

Team Cspine

Bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by WorkoutChick
    As for my LBS - I bought it in another state, 2000 miles away, then moved to my current location in WA state. So, I guess the LBS Felt Dealer here (Fanatik) had no motivation to help me, since they did not sell me the bike themselves. Sad.
    I love my Z35 and it works great even with my clydesdale fat @ss on it. Maybe if you split the difference between NC and Washington and dealt with my LBS? They're great guys and would go out their way to help.

Sorry you got hosed like that.
    Sorry what?

Go SOLAR...
    Workout.....did you get in contact with the shop that sold it to you? If what your saying is the truth...and I have no reason to doubt it is, that has to be the worst CS story I have heard.
    How in the world do they claim that it was wrecked if there were no other scratches on the bike. There is not a chance in hell that if it was wrecked the bike wouldn't have some signs of this.

The sad thing is Felt just took their name off my short list for my next purchase. Hell they don't give a damn anyway, they must be selling bikes left and right and don't need my money.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    WOAH!

I just recently bought a Felt Virtue 1. I'm so proud of that thing and I read all of this? I'm a little stiffled by this and now I'm a bit worried. If something terrible happens, am I going to get screwed over by the factory for manufacturing defects?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Someone always throws the never buy carbon card. This is not the first report of such a thing on mtbr from Felt. Do a search u might find more.

Is it summer yet?
    larlev - Yes, I contacted the shop that sold it to me. I was even friends with them. By that time, I lived in WA, and not NC (where the shop is.) They were not helpful at all, sadly. And I have NO idea how they can claim it was wrecked when it was otherwise spotless. Not even any tire wear!

CTVirtue.. I wish you the best. Hopefully you have a good bike, and mine was just a lemon.

Glovembt - I hear ya.. I now own an Aluminum Specialized... and let me tell you, THAT is a company that knows a thing or two about customer service! THEY ARE AMAZING!

SS Pusher Man
    larlev - Yes, I contacted the shop that sold it to me. I was even friends with them. By that time, I lived in WA, and not NC (where the shop is.) They were not helpful at all, sadly. And I have NO idea how they can claim it was wrecked when it was otherwise spotless. Not even any tire wear!

CTVirtue.. I wish you the best. Hopefully you have a good bike, and mine was just a lemon.

Glovembt - I hear ya.. I now own an Aluminum Specialized... and let me tell you, THAT is a company that knows a thing or two about customer service! THEY ARE AMAZING!

I don't know.....I work for a Felt dealer.....they have always been great to work with. Granted we are close to the corporate office and were one of the 1st dealers in our area.

And yes, I do have my own experience with Felt Warranty......bought a F60 in 2004 and rode it for 3 years. One day cleaning, noticed what looked to be cracks where the carbon seatstay bonded with the aluminum frame. Send the frame in, they inspected it and notified my that it was only the paint at the joint and that there was nothing structurally wrong with it.......however, they warrantied it without question.

Had a customer in 2008 that sent his 2002/2003 F35 in because the sleeve that the rear brake goes through, became loose. Felt found a hairline crack in one of the chainstays and warrantied it, no quesitons asked.

I have yet to have Felt flat out deny a warranty claim, except in crash replacement situations. We ahve been a dealer since early 2004.

I would blame the LBS for the way they presented it to Felt. Sounds like they did the very minimum to help you out.

Is it summer yet?
    Honestly mtnbkj, it is hard to believe you are even talking about the same company. I had owned my bike for only SIX MONTHS! After getting little help from our LBS (on either coast) we worked with Felt directly (as my husband is a bike mechanic who works at another, non-Felt bike shop). Not only were Felt employees unhelpful, at times they were downright NASTY. Also, our LBS here in Washington said "I can't figure out what Felt's criteria is. Sometimes they warranty things, and other times they just refuse in perfectly valid situations."

Guess I was one of the unlucky ones. But going forward, I will only deal with companies with a rep for EXCELLENT customer service, and your experience nonwithstanding, Felt is NOT that company. Boo Hiss and shame on them.

Kaj
    mtbr member
    We're Felt's largest dealer in Colorado, and we have never seen anything like this. Over the past 6 years we have probably had 7 or so warranties (out of a few thousand bikes). A very low warranty rate. As easy as they are to deal with I could not imagine a situation where a broken bike that was never crashed would not be replaced. That's just my experience as one of the largest Felt dealers. Felt is a company full of hard working, customer first people. We are very selective on the bike manufacturers we work with and Felt is an easy choice for us to recommend.

Yours clearly was not a normal experience, and I'm sorry to hear that.
    Kona Wo for Fat Biking, Ibis HD3 for Trail Shredding, Merckx Road bike for collecting dust

Is it summer yet?
    Felt may have some hardworking and helpful people, but I was not able to find any of them in my 6-month long battle to get them to warranty my defective bike. So, sorry to say, they are also a company full of assy, unhelpful people. I did everything I could, asked nicely, insisted, then eventually raised hell.. dealt with at least 2 bike shops and more than 4 people at Felt Central... and NOTHING.

As a result, I would NEVER reccommend a Felt to anyone, unless I really hated that person.

Kaj
    mtbr member
    Wow, clearly something "odd" happened in your case.

We have 3000 or so Felt customers that haven't experienced anything like that. In fact just the opposite, we have many return customers who come back to buy another Felt when it's time to upgrade.

I hope your future bikes don't give you any more trouble

keep on riding.
    Kona Wo for Fat Biking, Ibis HD3 for Trail Shredding, Merckx Road bike for collecting dust

Is it summer yet?
    Oh, I will keep on riding. Just not on a Felt. They will never get another dime from me, esp. not after the $1000 loss I was forced to take as a result of their pisspoor service. And honestly, I don't think it is THAT odd of an occurence, at least not according to our local Felt bike shop here in Bellingham.

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Honestly mtnbkj, it is hard to believe you are even talking about the same company. I had owned my bike for only SIX MONTHS! After getting little help from our LBS (on either coast) we worked with Felt directly (as my husband is a bike mechanic who works at another, non-Felt bike shop). Not only were Felt employees unhelpful, at times they were downright NASTY. Also, our LBS here in Washington said "I can't figure out what Felt's criteria is. Sometimes they warranty things, and other times they just refuse in perfectly valid situations."
    Something doesn't sound quite right here. You owned the bike for 6 months but you only rode it 5 times?

mtbr member
    May 2008

Polarized Felt Experiences.....

Interesting thread and sorry to hear of your issue with Felt. What I can say is that I've had two Felt warranty experiences over the last 2-3 years with two different LBS and Felt has been super to deal with.

First was my wife's F-65 which developed a crack at the seatstay carbon/aluminum interface at a little less than a year old. Felt sent her a new F-55 frame and the LBS built it back up at no charge - took a while but very positive experience.

Second was my carbon F4 which developed a small crack at the chainstay near the bottom bracket after about 1-2 years of use. Frame was promptly replaced with a much, much nicer F2. I was nervous about carbon in general and wanted the ride of steel so I sold the frame and purchased a Gunnar Roadie. Once again, very good service from felt and the LBS.

I also broke my 15 year-old steel mountain bike frame this year, but that's another thread I'll post in the Diamondback forum a little later. Suffice it to say there was no questions asked. I'm either lucky, blessed - or both with regard to warranty service.

I would guess that without the LBS as your advocate you did not get the benefit of the doubt - which it doesn't sound like there should have been any at all. Not sure if you were able to talk to the Felt folks directly but sometimes it helps to talk directly to the source. Hope you get it all worked out. Above all, happy riding.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj
    Wow, clearly something "odd" happened in your case.

We have 3000 or so Felt customers that haven't experienced anything like that. In fact just the opposite, we have many return customers who come back to buy another Felt when it's time to upgrade.

I hope your future bikes don't give you any more trouble

keep on riding.
    I have to say this may come back to the LBS.

Whenever I have dealt with a warranty issue, I try to be an advocate for my customer. Plead with warranty guys, make nice-nice with our sales reps, whatever it takes. It makes a big difference.

Flip it around, let's say it is a stranger off the street with a warranty issue that is very questionable, like a top tube dent or "I crashed it, maybe I can get a free XXX", well, I will still go through the motions but I won't speak up.

I knew a guy who bought an used Enduro and decided to freeride on it (btw, he is 280lb). He smoked a crankset, and I called the manufacturer right in front of him. I told the warranty rep the circumstances and he denied a warranty on the spot. And if this guy wasn't a friend, I wouldn't have even called.

But if anyone bought a bike from me and got screwed over by warranty (and it has never happened), I would certainly do some free labor out of sympathy and continued patronage. Because ultimately, I don't work for the manufacturer but the customer.

Is it summer yet?
    Womble - Yes, only rode it 4 times. Shortly after purchasing it I found out I was pregnant. Did not want to take any chances so I stayed off the bike for the duration of the pregnancy.

Richsto - The LBS told me they advocated, but there is no way of knowing. They also told me that Felt had been very fickle in the past, warrantied some things, and then not warrantying other perfectly good claims.

Sanjuro - We did not yet have a relationship with the shop, but there was nothing fishy about our claim. The bike was in brand new condition with no scratches and no tire wear, and obviously never wrecked, and the LBS (Fanatik) felt it was a clear warranty situation. And yes, we did deal directly with Felt eventually (as I posted earlier, my husband is a bike mechanic at a non-Felt shop). The employees at Felt were non-responsive, and eventually very rude, refusing to talk to us because we were not from Fanatik.

It was just a TERRIBLE experience all around, and one I will not be repeating.. but NEVER buying a Felt again!

mtbr member
    I believe you had a legit issue, so if I was your shop, I would make it clear to Felt if you deny this warranty, then we are likely to lose a customer.

And then the next time I talked to the sales rep, I would tell him Felt is going to lose our business because I want to sell bikes I know won't be a problem.

Is it summer yet?
    Well, I guess the shop did not go to bat for us, not with heavy artillery like that. But truly, it is sad that it would even come to that, in a situation like ours (where the bike is brand new and very obviously defective...)

Felt should have just done the right thing from the get-go, and they did not. I strongly feel the fault, in the end, lies with them.

LBS Manager
    The store that I work at has dropped brands for that kind of stuff in the past. I have never had a warranty claim refused that I felt should have been covered. I have also never had a warranty claim with felt so I can't comment on their customer service.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Hey WOC, thats sucks and its a small world. I feel Felt has lost more than $600 in sales just from this thread. The guys from Fanatik are good guys and seem more than willing to help out customers, maybe you should give it another shot. Russ is the guy to deal with if you didnt last time.
    Last edited by Chad_Money; 01-15-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    The Dropnzone
    Bellingham,Wa
    www.dropnzone.com
    1-888-95 Pin it

Is it summer yet?
    Hi Chad, thanks for your reply. I agree, the guys at Fanatik are great, and if I were going in with the same situation now, I might get a different result. (I actually work with Russ' wife, small town )

But when I went in, it was shortly after I moved here, so I did not yet know the folks at that bike shop. It was not Russ that I dealt with, but I am sure the kid who helped me tried. Yes, he could have fought harder I am sure, but I doubt it would have done too much good. They just seemed resolved not to help, strangely.

Last year, after many, many months of fighting with them, I just gave up and cut my losses. I gave them the $600 they demanded for a crash replacement, and sold the replacement frame for as much as I could get (sadly, only $1100).

The math:
    $2300 bike + $600 crash replacement = $2900 spent for 4 bike rides ($725 per ride)
    $1100 frame sale - $100 ebay fees/shipping = $1000 net
    $2900 spent - $1000 recovered = FELT SCREWED ME FOR $1900 AND I HATE THEM FOR IT!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    wow!

I'm speechless. I keep thinking there's something we're all missing here. I just don't see a company who produces a bike like the one I have (aka. FELT Virtue 1) would conduct such a nasty business practice. I've not had any problems thus far but I don't hardcore jump from rock to rock either. However, I have had some bad wrecks but nothing terribly damaging to the bike.

I hope I don't have a similar situation otherwise, I may end up along the same 'trek'. <--get it? same 'trek'?

Is it summer yet?
    Hi CTVirtue..

Well, I have not left out any part of my story. I do want to reiterate that my bike was a ROAD bike, so it was never jumped from rocks. As a matter of fact, it was probably ridden less than 200 miles, on nice, smooth roads. My issue appears to have been a manufacturer defect, that for some strange reason, Felt decided not to cover. No missing pieces to my story.. just sadly missing customer service and product backing from Felt!

Is it summer yet?
    And yes, to your pun..
    TREK is indeed another company, like Specialized, that does not treat their customers this way!

SS Pusher Man
    And yes, to your pun..
    TREK is indeed another company, like Specialized, that does not treat their customers this way!

I'm not so sure about that.......I have had both of them treat both customers and dealers both pretty bad.

mtbr member
    Do you have any photos of the bicycle? If there was absolutely no evidence of misuse - how do they explain the frame being broken?
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

Is it summer yet?
    Nope, no photos. Should have taken some before I sent it off, but at the time I naively assumed this would be a standard, straightforward warranty situation. (That is what the bike shop indicated, anyway)

First, Felt said it had been wrecked or dropped. When we pointed out that this was pretty much impossible, as there were not marks or scratches on the frame, they said that a rock flew up and hit the the frame, cracking the carbon. My bike mechanic husband, as well as the mechanic at the Felt shop agreed that this was not physically possible, due to the location of the crack.

When we explained all of this to Felt (repeatedly) they just kept repeating over and over that they only thing they could do was offer me a crash replacement (even though the bike had never been crashed). They refused to work with us, or listen to us, and were often quite rude on the phone (when we could actually get them to call us back.)

We offered to accept a lesser bike than the one they wanted to offer me and charge $600 for, but they would not work with us on that either. They insisted that my only option was to upgrade to the FC frame and pay no less than $600. I fought that for months, but finally just gave in.. as I really needed a bike to ride at that point, with summer coming on. It killed me to bite the bullet and pay the money, esp. since I knew I was in the right.. but I guess sometimes it is just what you have to do.

mtbr member

Nope, no photos. Should have taken some before I sent it off, but at the time I naively assumed this would be a standard, straightforward warranty situation. (That is what the bike shop indicated, anyway)

First, Felt said it had been wrecked or dropped. When we pointed out that this was pretty much impossible, as there were not marks or scratches on the frame, they said that a rock flew up and hit the the frame, cracking the carbon. My bike mechanic husband, as well as the mechanic at the Felt shop agreed that this was not physically possible, due to the location of the crack.

When we explained all of this to Felt (repeatedly) they just kept repeating over and over that they only thing they could do was offer me a crash replacement (even though the bike had never been crashed). They refused to work with us, or listen to us, and were often quite rude on the phone (when we could actually get them to call us back.)

We offered to accept a lesser bike than the one they wanted to offer me and charge $600 for, but they would not work with us on that either. They insisted that my only option was to upgrade to the FC frame and pay no less than $600. I fought that for months, but finally just gave in.. as I really needed a bike to ride at that point, with summer coming on. It killed me to bite the bullet and pay the money, esp. since I knew I was in the right.. but I guess sometimes it is just what you have to do.
    I would also ask them what their warranty rate is on this particular chainstay; and see if it is a known manufacturer problem. For instance, if you can document 10 other bikes breaking in the same manner as yours - should bolster your case considerably.

mtbr member
    I would suggest Small Claims Court against Felt, but since you don't have the bike or any pictures, I would say you're SOL on that option.

I was in the same situation as you a few years back. Specialized Enduro that was near the end of its third season of normal use. Not sure when the crack developed, but in a truly "just riding along" moment, the seat just fell out from under me.

Unfortunately, it happened as I was in the middle of a move from WA (Anacortes) to TX. When we got settled in, I went to the local Spec dealer near my house and explained the situation. They asked one question - was the seat post visible in the hole on the back of the seat tube? When I said it always was, they called Specialized, and in a couple of weeks, i had a new Enduro... two years newer model. It did cost a bit to build up because they changed the FD mounting, but that's OK... was time for an upgrade anyway!

Ultimately, I sold that frame because I didn't like the way the new model rode... but I bought an Epic frame, in large part because of the warranty service I received!

mtbr member
    Moral of the story - always document - provide evidence, and make inquiries on incidence rates.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUMBAevo
    Moral of the story - always document - provide evidence, and make inquiries on incidence rates.

if they are jerking the customer around already, i doubt they would give info on if it is a recurring problem.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert2000
    if they are jerking the customer around already, i doubt they would give info on if it is a recurring problem.

I agree. It would seriously cripple their product line belief if they cited recurring problems. They would have to issue a recall on all FELT(s). Besides, it doesn't matter. IF what you say is true and anyone who is anyone who rides MTB or Road HAS to peruse these forums (perhaps, not this particular one but similar) would educate themselves for future reference.

I myself am a little more weary of what possible danger lies ahead. My hope is that I don't face a similar predicament.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by CTVirtue_Rider
    I agree. It would seriously cripple their product line belief if they cited recurring problems. They would have to issue a recall on all FELT(s). Besides, it doesn't matter. IF what you say is true and anyone who is anyone who rides MTB or Road HAS to peruse these forums (perhaps, not this particular one but similar) would educate themselves for future reference.

I myself am a little more weary of what possible danger lies ahead. My hope is that I don't face a similar predicament.
    Well you have to also remember, if this is a common issue - other people will come forward as well - now if they are concealing a known defect - that is another issue entirely.

mtbr member
    Well you have to also remember, if this is a common issue - other people will come forward as well - now if they are concealing a known defect - that is another issue entirely.
    she should have posted this at roadbikereview.com to find out if there are more with this issue. this could be a specific problem with their road bikes and mtb riders might not be able to confirm. i still think it's ridiculous to think that felt would own up to past problems by asking them when they are trying to discount the op's problem to begin with

mtbr member
    hey alan, funny to see you lurking in another manufacturer's forum. shouldn't you e updating your chumba blog with more anti dwlink spin?? i se you have a turner and a mojo listed with their deficancies compared to the horst link.

Plays with tools
    I spent a couple years working in a felt shop and took care of all of our warranties and I will tell you that this is out of the norm for them.

1) Had a customer with an 05 F1 the FD braze on came loose and we got conformation that it was OK to drill out the rivets and replace them, 6 months later they became loose as well. Felt replaced the entire frame instead of fixing it, WOW.

2) we had a customer that had a F4 that had what looked like body filler under the clear coat near the BB. I think it was most likely to cover a cosmetic blem that was their out of the mold. After the guy had the bike for a while it started to creek, he was convinced it was the frame. After talking to felt everybody but the customer thought it was fine. To make him happy we sent the frame back for evaluation by the engineers. They thought it was fine but they replaced it anyway just to keep him happy, WOW!

3) A customer that bought his and hers F4 garaged one of them a month after the bought them. They were leaving for South Africa in 4 days with their bikes. We had a crash replacement frame overnighted for a total price of $250 and had them ready in time for their trip.

I think the bulk of the problem is your shop. I have had a few times when Felt didn't want to do something but I thought they were making a mistake. I leaned on them and explained the situation and they came around to a reasonable decision. That said I had a pretty good relationship with the warranty guy.

did you try and take care of this on your own at all? I think your experience might have been different.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nato_the_greato
    That's not the carbon's fault. There are thousands of functioning carbon bikes with intact seatstays. Bikes break. There are manufacturing defects. These things happen, and are not really in anyone's control. Bad customer service is something they could control, and chose not to.
    +1 on that! Hate to hear that happened.

mtbr member
    Bad thing is all companies sooner or later do this to someone! So jumping ship by all is a mistake I think or questioning your choice. If Specialized does it tomorrow then Trek then Canondale then Kona then Santa Cruz, whom will you buy from because you had a bad experience.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in sharing experiences with CS issues but to think this has not happened to someone else with the new bike you buy from another company is completely wrong. It happens all them time. I do not agree with what Felt did to you by any means, but that is what CS has come to now days, there is none really,

Hope your new ride is great and hope my Q720 has no issues. And yes, I understand the bad taste it has left in your mouth for sure! I don't blame you for defecting to another brand just know it could happen with the new bike with same results from CS.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Last year, after many, many months of fighting with them, I just gave up and cut my losses. I gave them the $600 they demanded for a crash replacement, and sold the replacement frame for as much as I could get (sadly, only $1100).

The math:
    $2300 bike + $600 crash replacement = $2900 spent for 4 bike rides ($725 per ride)
    $2900 spent - $1000 recovered = FELT SCREWED ME FOR $1900 AND I HATE THEM FOR IT!
    A couple of questions. Why did the frameset get upgraded? Another poster said the F4 crash replacement was $250, Did you pay an extra $350 to upgrade the frameset to a FC?

Math Redone
    $2300 bike + $250 crash replacement + $350 upgrade = $2900 spent for 4 bike rides ($725 per ride)
    $2900 spent - $1000 recovered- $1300 build kit (rough guess)= $600 Spent

Your Husband works at a Bike shop was this an Employee purchase?
    Last edited by mtnbeer; 05-25-2010 at 09:30 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I worked in the bike industry for many years and dealt with a number of brands. At times, I decided not to buy bikes for myself due to problems with warranty in the past, or a$$hole reps whom I knew would do their best to screw me. Some people are super helpful, never want to have an unhappy customer, and will give the benefit of the doubt (not that there seems to be any in this case). Others will *never* be helpful, and don't care about customer loyalty, only saving 5c now. It's worth asking dealers whom they have a good relationship with before buying anything expensive which could conceivably break, i.e., frames.

ride for fun
    wow and i almost bought one of their 29ers, glad i didnt after hearing this!
    Quote Originally Posted by HamfisT
    I understand that engineering has value in and of itself. But in the end, it's still just a pile of aluminum tubes.

Plays with tools
    as others have pointed out this is out of the norm, name a bike company and you can find at least a couple of people that got completely F'ed over. Some of them make more of a stink about it than others.

mtbr member
    At least the OP got Felt to repsond to her. I couldn't get to their CS by phone and they wouldn't respond to my email requests, and I was just trying to get technical guidance! See my post about my EBB below. I had bee warned about Felt's awful CS, but didn't listen and now I know the truth. I'd tell anyone looking for a bike to stay away from them. There are just too many other bike companies to choose from.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I just bought a new carbon fiber 29'er HT. I was looking at Felt, C-Dale, Specialized, and Trek. Trek has warrantied two frames for me in the last ten years, no muss, no fuss. Specialized's quality warranty service and crash replacement policies are almost common knowledge.

I sent e-mails to C-Dale and Felt asking questions about frame weights, availability, and what they consider the "useful life" of their framesets to be - "lifetime" warranty is baloney - all such manufacurers have exceptions for "normal wear and tear," "fatigue," and, of course, crashes. After three e-mails to both of these companies and no responses, I bought an S-Works.

Felt left you holding the bag? Not a surprise since I was looking to purchase their LTD frameset for $3000, or their Team bike for $5000, and they completely ignored me. I had to ask myself, if they are going to completely ignore me before they have my money, what are they going to do after they already have my money and I have a problem with the frame?

Prior posters are correct - always document the condition of your frame or warranty part before handing it over. Don't just take pictures of the crack - take pictures of everything so that you have proof that the crack is the only damage to the bike. If you might need the opinion of a mechanic or lbs to establish defect vs. wear and tear, take it to someone who doesn't make his/her living selling the manufacturer's products. While the lbs will proclaim its loyalty to its customers, many will protect their relationships with their suppliers to the detriment of their customers. When the manufacturer says no, don't waste your time arguing with them, sue them. If you show a judge pictures of a 4 month old bike with a cracked frame and no other damage whatsoever, he/she will give you a judgment against the deadbeat manufacturer.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Funny how the purported dealers are the ones defending Felt . . . .

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersmith99
    I sent e-mails to C-Dale and Felt asking questions about frame weights, availability, and what they consider the "useful life" of their framesets to be - "lifetime" warranty is baloney - all such manufacurers have exceptions for "normal wear and tear," "fatigue," and, of course, crashes. After three e-mails to both of these companies and no responses, I bought an S-Works.......

............ When the manufacturer says no, don't waste your time arguing with them, sue them. If you show a judge pictures of a 4 month old bike with a cracked frame and no other damage whatsoever, he/she will give you a judgment against the deadbeat manufacturer.
    That's exactly why they didn't answer your questions. Because you were asking questions that sounded like you were going to sue them.
    Good move on the companies part to not answer your questions.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    To the OP, like everyone else has said, thats really strange for Felt. Maybe you had your seatpost out higher than the minimum? Idk but thats weird stuff.

Also coppersmith99 and others, it is not YOUR job to be contacting bike companies. LBS are around for a reason. They know the product and have the reps numbers on their phones to call at anytime of the day with information. Companies answer and put all their efforts into their LBS' because thats the central hub, not your own personal emails. Especially when yeah, you're acting questions like you need evidence to sue.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Well guys,

I've read most of the posts on this thread, and to be honest, I'm speechless. My Virtue 1 is practically indestructible and I've had some pretty severe crashes; some due to my own absent-mindedness. I'm going on 3+ years so far; the frame has held its own quite well but if anything, I have more of an issue with some of the Shimano XT components that came on the bike.

I've ridden Downieville, Lake DeValle, Rockville, Auburn, Hole-in-the-Ground, Granite Bay, Salmon Falls and just about everywhere in Tahoe (Mr. Toads, North Rim, Flume, etc.) and if anything, that bike has saved my life.

I sort of agree with Cole91 on this. If you approach (email) a manufacturer about their product in a semi-hostile (problem-customer) tone, you're not gonna get a favorable response. You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. Also, I don't believe entirely in the whole, "Ride it like you stole it" philosophy; that leads to carelessness.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Totally agree with CT above, Felt has been great to me and my dad
    Ridin' fo' dayzz

Wheels - 11' Giant Anthem X1
    -08 Eastern Slash
    -08 Jamis Dragon

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I ride Felt Nine and it is great, I have yet have a problem. For the price it was better than others that were 2 to 4 hundred more. The fit was just right for me. Now I dont ride a road bike nor a carbon bike, so I cant comment about that. But, my FELT is a blast to ride and is practically indestructible.

mtbr member

claimed vs reality

A month or so ago I was looking at the Felt Nine Elite and Scott Scale 29. Both were comparable bikes, the scott is claimed to be 23.79 lbs, while the Felt weight wasn't listed. I emailed Felt asking about the weight and quickly received an answer within a day, "23.6lbs" (without pedals). OKAY, so after a bunch of comparing and all that pros and cons listing, I pulled the trigger on the Felt. When the shop weighed the bike it came in around a staggering 27lbs, even after switching the stock crankset to a dual chainring. I emailed felt concerned about this discrepancy twice now with no response. I'm not too pleased with this "getting left high and dry" service. I realize there is nothing they can really do, but it would be comforting to receive a response justifying this mis-advertised weight.

feltbicycles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by FortOrdDirt
    I'm not too pleased with this "getting left high and dry" service.

Felt certainly isn't trying to leave you "high and dry!"

Please check your PM
    www.feltbicycles.com - wilcouchatfeltbicyclesdotcom - facebook

mtbr member
    I work at a shop that sells Felt, Scott, Trek, and Bianchi, and between the other shops I've worked at, I've had experience with all the major brands. My experience, for what it's worth, is that all of them bend over backwards to take care of their customers as best as they can. There is not a single IBD brand I wouldn't recommend to my friends. Now, "as best as they can" isn't always "good enough" for the customer, but I've never seen a situation that I, as a third party, felt was unfair to the customer.

And as other posters have said, bike brands work with the IBD channel for a reason. Your LBS is your front line. The advice I give to all of my customers is "don't buy the bike if you don't trust the shop."
    Former bike mechanic; current idiot.

mtbr member
    I revoke my earlier statement and am sorry for my premature ranting. I guess I was too impatient for my own good. The weight still seems iffy, but Felt DID come through with communication. Though now I see how easy it is for the consumer to channel their frustrations towards a single cause, which is often the company.

VEGAN ATHLETE Racing
    I too have not been happy with Felt's customer service. I called Felt's corporate customer support and they were awful. I called a few times, hoping to get a different response, same each time. It wasn't until I complained a few times on Felt's Facebook page that I got any help. I was instructed to contact a specific person at Felt about my problem. I did so and my problem was quickly resolved.

After all of this was resolved I ran into the outside rep. Though he doesn't show up much at the shop I race for (the shop where I got the bike) I ran into him one day and he offered his help if I had the problem again. He was very nice and apologetic.

That said, i'm done with Felt. Done. I never want to have to go through another round of bs like this again.
    Take a look at and consider "liking" our VAR Facebook and VAR Instagram pages.

feltbicycles.com
    Hey Vuduvgn (and other readers,)

Really sorry to hear about the problems you had with our Customer Support. I'm rather new here, so I hope to make some positive strides in making the customer experience as good as possible.

I (and a few other Felt employees) daily monitor this, and many other online forums, social networks, and our company contact email, info@feltbicycles.com.

Feel free to PM or email me at any time with any questions, comments, concerns, or anything else, I'll do my best to help!

mtbr member
    I'm at the end of the rope with Specialized. They've treated me great with frame replacement. 2009 s-works cracked, 2010 frame in shop, two days.

However, they have serious quality issues and I'm sick of having to deal with service issues. I just want to ride. I bought a Felt aero bike in the summer and LOVE it. I've just started looking at MTB which brought me here.

I'm a racer so the Edict LTD is calling my name. But I need the same level of customer service I got from Specialized (just less issues) if I'm going to spend that kind of money. I'll have to keep my eye on this forum and get a better feeling for the culture of Felt.

Hopefully the OP issues was an isolated incident.

feltbicycles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppie58
    I'm at the end of the rope with Specialized. They've treated me great with frame replacement. 2009 s-works cracked, 2010 frame in shop, two days.

However, they have serious quality issues and I'm sick of having to deal with service issues. I just want to ride. I bought a Felt aero bike in the summer and LOVE it. I've just started looking at MTB which brought me here.

I'm a racer so the Edict LTD is calling my name. But I need the same level of customer service I got from Specialized (just less issues) if I'm going to spend that kind of money. I'll have to keep my eye on this forum and get a better feeling for the culture of Felt.

Hopefully the OP issues was an isolated incident.
    Guppie, I'm surprised to hear that you've had a lot of QC issues with Spec. They typically run a pretty tight ship with their bikes... I've had quite a few myself with no issues, but, as you say, in the end there is no substitute for good service.

The unfortunate truth of the matter is that companies, big and small, are all run by humans, and humans make mistakes. I think the important gauge of a company's quality is how the people at said company handle and resolve those mistakes/issues. That's one of the things that we are continually try to do better here at Felt. Do a great job in the first place, but, if (when, really) an issue arises, do a great job of resolving it.

I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying you AR! Definitely a great frame! Same goes with the Edict... I'm normally a 29r guy, but I have to say, I love the ride of the Edict! Our MTB guys in engineering got it right with that frame... Make sure you ride it soon!

Check out this video for some great info on the Edict:
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTm_TQoinn0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTm_TQoinn0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

mtbr member
    These stories are strange. It really must come down to having a shop employee go to bat for you. I had a replacement rear triangle IN A WEEK. Absolutely zero hassle or questions asked.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    ^ Disclosure: I have worked in the industry in the past. Yes, you should definitely go through your dealer. Do not even think of contacting the manufacturer directly(!) until you have done this.

Bear in mind that manufacturers cannot afford to alienate dealers as most dealers buy many bikes from them, not just one. They will thus (usually) try to keep their dealers, and thus their dealers' customers, as happy as is practical. This does not mean that nuisance and "JRA" claims will be resolved to the satisfaction of those placing them, and nor should this be expected.

Note also that in my experience (in Australia, not the USA) that there have been some companies I was not personally prepared to buy a bike from, even whilst working at one of their dealers, due to poor warranty service in the past and/or general bad attitude. To be fair, these companies have been few, and most of them have not lasted long. When importers/agents treat their customers poorly this eventually gets back to the company they are representing, at which point things generally happen quickly...

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Try asking for SuperDave at Felt, because Dave is always on the roadbikereview site answering all the questions for Felt owners or anybody interested in buying a Felt. Dave is very fast in answering all of your questions. I think if you spoke to Dave regarding your warranty, things would've been different.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Ok We Get It

Oh, I will keep on riding. Just not on a Felt. They will never get another dime from me, esp. not after the $1000 loss I was forced to take as a result of their pisspoor service. And honestly, I don't think it is THAT odd of an occurence, at least not according to our local Felt bike shop here in Bellingham.
    Ok we get it you don't like Felt. You are clearly in the minority though as for my experience with them. Everyone I talked to loved their CS which is what lead me to by my Felt. So far so good.

Something isn't right, you are comming off as an imature hater that is hiding something about the deal. Just my take. Feel free to reply by bashing me and gettting in at least one more shot at Felt.....go ahead.......that a girl! LOL

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Weight?

Quote Originally Posted by FortOrdDirt
    A month or so ago I was looking at the Felt Nine Elite and Scott Scale 29. Both were comparable bikes, the scott is claimed to be 23.79 lbs, while the Felt weight wasn't listed. I emailed Felt asking about the weight and quickly received an answer within a day, "23.6lbs" (without pedals). OKAY, so after a bunch of comparing and all that pros and cons listing, I pulled the trigger on the Felt. When the shop weighed the bike it came in around a staggering 27lbs, even after switching the stock crankset to a dual chainring. I emailed felt concerned about this discrepancy twice now with no response. I'm not too pleased with this "getting left high and dry" service. I realize there is nothing they can really do, but it would be comforting to receive a response justifying this mis-advertised weight.
    I have a 2009 Nine elite and min is a 20.5 and weighs 24.5 with pedals and all stock componets. Hmmm

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Friend of a friend was descending at speed on a paved road on a Felt road bike. He hit a small bump and the top tube sheared a few inches in front of the seat tube. He escaped with lots of road rash and bruises, but the bike was almost completely trashed. Crank was ground down by the asphalt, handlebars bent, RD twisted, and of course the wheels were toast. Felt told him to pound sand since the bike had obviously been wrecked. I only bring this up to point out that if the frame fails and causes a wreck, most bike companies are going to blame the rider. You can say what you want about carbon fiber bikes, but they are not long term investments. Carbon fiber absorbs water (ask the Coast Guard about their Dauphin helicopters which are hundreds of pounds heavier than when they were new), is damaged by UV and can hide damage until it fails catastrophically. If your frame has a lot of miles and on it...

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    The top of the rear triangle on my 2011 Edict Pro cracked this past weekend. I took in into the LBS to send to Felt to inspect before they determine what to do about it. I was assured they would do the right thing as the bike is less than a month old and has been ridden less than 15 miles.

Not really sure what happened as I noticed the crack after cleaning it off after a 6 mile ride and there is no impact mark, the wheel is still spinning true, and it appears to be forming on a seam on the top post of the triangle so its not even in a spot that could be stuck in normal riding. Plus I've been babying it since it wasn't cheap so I've been carrying it over more technical parts of trails and I've been avoiding logs like the plague.The triangle bars are in a square shape so the crack is visible and able to be felt on three of the four sides.

I'll create my own post once I hear back about what's going to happen.

Is it summer yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by VicnPA View Post
    Something isn't right, you are comming off as an imature hater that is hiding something about the deal. Just my take. Feel free to reply by bashing me and gettting in at least one more shot at Felt.....go ahead.......that a girl! LOL
    WOW, people never fail to amaze me with how inconsiderate and just plain mean they can be (and their total lack of ability to spell.) For all the non-troll readers out there, I am not hiding anything about this deal. The bike cracked after very few rides, and Felt gave terrible customer service and did not do the right thing. I would recommend making big ticket bike purchases from a company that you know you can trust, such as Specialized or Trek, or maybe a smaller company to which you have a personal connection.

bogman2121: Best of luck to you. I sure hope your story has a happier ending than mine.

Is it summer yet?

Bonking ... not feelin' well

Quote Originally Posted by bogman2121 View Post
    The top of the rear triangle on my 2011 Edict Pro cracked this past weekend. I took in into the LBS to send to Felt to inspect before they determine what to do about it. I was assured they would do the right thing as the bike is less than a month old and has been ridden less than 15 miles.

Not really sure what happened as I noticed the crack after cleaning it off after a 6 mile ride and there is no impact mark, the wheel is still spinning true, and it appears to be forming on a seam on the top post of the triangle so its not even in a spot that could be stuck in normal riding. Plus I've been babying it since it wasn't cheap so I've been carrying it over more technical parts of trails and I've been avoiding logs like the plague.The triangle bars are in a square shape so the crack is visible and able to be felt on three of the four sides.

I'll create my own post once I hear back about what's going to happen.
    Best of luck to you! I sure hope your story has a happier ending than mine. I would never wish that kind of frustration and monetary loss on anyone.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Not my bike or picture but the area circled in red is about where the crack was found... just on the opposite side of the bike

Is it summer yet?
    Interesting. My bike was a road bike, but it was cracked in the exact same place.

mtbr member
    Did I just see a Felt employee marketing Felt products in a thread where the OP has clearly had a horrible experience, with still no resolve? Speaks volumes.

feltbicycles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by motard5 View Post
    Did I just see a Felt employee marketing Felt products in a thread where the OP has clearly had a horrible experience, with still no resolve? Speaks volumes.
    You saw a Felt employee, in an effort to be accessible and answer questions, reply to an inquiry regarding our product.

I am truly sorry that WorkOutChic had a bad experience in dealing with Felt. As ANY company will tell you, it is our desire to make sure that all of our customers are not just satisfied, but happy with our product and their experiences dealing with Felt. It is unfortunate that this did not happen here. I have refrained from commenting regarding this situation, as:
    A: This happened and was resolved before I started working here, and
    B: I am not in the warranty department and do not know the particulars of this case

We, at Felt understand that good customer service is key in running a successful business. This is one of the reasons why we are making a concerted effort to be more accessible to our customers, and offer service and answers as quickly as possible. I think you will see that is the case by simply searching this (and many other) forum and other social media sites. Various Forums, Facebook, Twitter, News Sites, etc are all monitored on a daily basis by myself and others at Felt. Are we perfect at it? No. We are human, just like you. Are we getting better? I sincerely think so.

As I have already mentioned in this thread, anyone with any questions, comments, or concerns is welcome to email info@feltbicycles.com or PM me directly. I try to answer every email (I get 100's a day, so please be patient) as soon as possible.
    Last edited by wpcouch; 10-31-2011 at 07:52 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wpcouch View Post
    You saw a Felt employee, in an effort to be accessible and answer questions, reply to an inquiry regarding our product.

I am truly sorry that WorkOutChic had a bad experience in dealing with Felt. As ANY company will tell you, it is our desire to make sure that all of our customers are not just satisfied, but happy with our product and their experiences dealing with Felt. It is unfortunate that this did not happen here.

Given she is was clearly not satisfied, I am curious what Felt would do if I were in the same situation? Say I purchase a new F5 carbon, ride it sparingly in the first year or two without crash (evident by lack of scratches etc), and a wicked crack appears in the seatstay.

I am asking in complete honesty, as being a larger guy whom has broken bikes with standard use and have them replaced no questions by awesome company(s), I cannot be dealing with a company that does not honor its warranty policy and charges absorbant amount of costs for replacment.

To me this appears pretty cut and dry. Either the OP is blatently lying about the condition of the bike and how it was treated, or Felt completely blew a customer off by not wanting to warranty the frame without a ton of hassle and cost.

feltbicycles.com
    Each warranty case is unique, and handled as such. Our stated Limited Lifetime Warranty is very clear as to what is and is not covered (and is very similar to most other major manufacturer's warranties,) and it is the user's responsibility to read and understand that warranty. If a frame fails within the scope of that warranty, then it is covered. That is how we have always done business.

Our warranty department has to make decisions based on the information that is provided to them from the customer, from our dealers, and based on the physical evidence of the damage itself, which is why we will often request to have the frame shipped to us for inspection. We do this for two reasons:

1. To verify that it is a legitimate warranty situation
    2. To inspect the damaged area in order to determine if this is an isolated incident due to manufacturing errors, or if it is a recurring issue that needs to be addressed more in depth.

We have no interest in blowing off customers, or denying claims in order to save hassle or money. In fact, I would think that just the opposite would be true. If we were blowing off customers in order to avoid "hassle" I would expect to see a lot of comments/threads like this one. Rather, cases like this, where the customer is very unhappy with the results, are quite rare. I think a brief, informal poll of our warranty customers will show you that we try to resolve all claims quickly and fairly.

Again, I am sorry that the OP was unsatisfied with how her situation was resolved. I do not know the details of the OP's situation, other than the side of the story that she has posted here on this forum. I do not know the side of the LBS, nor do I currently know the details of why/how the claim was handled on Felt's end.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Sorry, just read there are no photos
    Last edited by Larry87; 11-01-2011 at 06:41 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wpcouch View Post
    Each warranty case is unique, and handled as such. Our stated Limited Lifetime Warranty is very clear as to what is and is not covered (and is very similar to most other major manufacturer's warranties,) and it is the user's responsibility to read and understand that warranty. If a frame fails within the scope of that warranty, then it is covered. That is how we have always done business.

Our warranty department has to make decisions based on the information that is provided to them from the customer, from our dealers, and based on the physical evidence of the damage itself, which is why we will often request to have the frame shipped to us for inspection. We do this for two reasons:

1. To verify that it is a legitimate warranty situation
    2. To inspect the damaged area in order to determine if this is an isolated incident due to manufacturing errors, or if it is a recurring issue that needs to be addressed more in depth.

We have no interest in blowing off customers, or denying claims in order to save hassle or money. In fact, I would think that just the opposite would be true. If we were blowing off customers in order to avoid "hassle" I would expect to see a lot of comments/threads like this one. Rather, cases like this, where the customer is very unhappy with the results, are quite rare. I think a brief, informal poll of our warranty customers will show you that we try to resolve all claims quickly and fairly.

Again, I am sorry that the OP was unsatisfied with how her situation was resolved. I do not know the details of the OP's situation, other than the side of the story that she has posted here on this forum. I do not know the side of the LBS, nor do I currently know the details of why/how the claim was handled on Felt's end.

Based on my experiences so far I'm going to have to disagree with this. I paid for my Edict five weeks ago and after three weeks and 16 miles it developed a crack on the seatstay on a carbon seam. It seems that other customers can get a new frame by simply sending pictures but Felt requested that my LBS take pictures and send the frame back(which I've now been without for 2 of the 5 weeks I've owned it) and no one can seem to stick to the time frames YOUR COMPANY gives to my LBS. We were told it would be done this past week and after the date getting pushed back twice it got pushed back once again yesterday,

I really don't think it is too much to ask that a $5,600 bike that has to be sent back after 3 weeks of ownership, for a crack on a seam in the carbon, be looked at and tended to immediately. I understand you are likely busy but it's not like I've had much time to forget how much I paid for the bike. After 2-3 years of owning it, waiting three weeks would be no big deal because I've clearly gotten some use out of the bike and the price has depreciated quite a bit but Felt has now had the bike for two of the five weeks that I've owned it and I, as well as my LBS, are getting extremely frustrated with this process.

The rear triangle is a completely separate part and can be replaced independent of the frame, why could a replacement not have been sent immediately? This has clearly been done for entire frames for other customers and it seems like it would've saved a lot of time, money, frustration, and perhaps a lifelong customer. I'm very disappointed with the process to this point if I haven't made it apparent.

Edit: If you haven't seen my thread and you're considering a Felt, check it out. While I was frustrated at the time I originally wrote this post, I wasn't aware of what was happening in the background because of some miscommunication somewhere between Felt, my LBS, and me. My bike was ultimately fixed to a standard far above what I was expecting and I received a brand new frame at no cost.
    Last edited by bogman2121; 05-09-2013 at 07:51 AM.

feltbicycles.com
    Joe - I sent you a PM. I can certainly understand your frustration. I am out of the office right now, but will do my best to get this sorted out for you ASAP.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Thank you, it has been replied to.

Members who have read this thread: 1