mtbr member

My positive Felt warranty experience

I have an 07 Virtue Three. It sat unsold until last October, when I bought it.

Last week, the chainstay broke where it meets the dropout. Clean cut, like a laser cut it.

I had a replacement rear triangle WITHIN A WEEK. Absolutely zero questions asked.

If it makes a difference, I have a very good relationship with the shop where I bought it (Madison Cycles in Madison, AL) , and it was the 3rd bike I had bought there.

www.feltbicycles.com
    Great news! Glad to hear that Felt and Madison Cycles could get you back on the trails as soon as possible!

mtbr member
    I also had an awesome warranty experience with Felt.
    My 09 Felt Curbside developed a crack at the top tube/seat tube junction. A couple pics by my dealer (Victory Velo in Auburn, Ca) and the new frame was on its way.
    They swapped me out for a Brougham. The steel frame should last a little longer.
    What I did not expect was they sent me the steel fork that matches the frame
    Big props to felt!!!!
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Glad to hear this. I bought a Nine 60 today. My LBS provides lifetime adjustments and a 10 year parts warranty on Felt bikes. Hope to never have to use it but I'm pleased with my purchase.

Certifiably Crazy
    They're definitely legit when it comes to warranty. They warrantied my frame when I crashed it and bent a chainstay. I only expected a discount on a new frame, but they upgraded my frame two levels up. From a Nine Sport to a Race frame.
    2011 Felt Z5
    2013 Felt Edict Nine