mtbr member
    Jan 2012

My first FELT (q620) Ditched my spruce (mon)goose

Like the title says I just bought my first FELT and my 2nd mtb. I sold my 38lb mongoose after several issues that couldn't be remedied short of spending 3x it's value. I've been looking for a good deal for months! GF wahoo and specialized rockhopper were my 2 front runners with the hopes of getting one for 150-300 then upgrade from there. I stumbled across the 2011 q620 at a pawn shop for $600 and did a lil GOOGLE research and finally took it home for $400 with nipples still on both tires! Here's a pic of the walgoose and then my new FELT.

I haven't taken it out yet but I keep reading the tires are junk. My first FELT (q620) Ditched my spruce (mon)goose-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350417547.561937.jpgMy first FELT (q620) Ditched my spruce (mon)goose-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350417577.735794.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Nice find. Don't sweat the tires till you try them. There are so many variables when it come to tires like, terrane, technique, and air presure, that you may find them to be ok for you. If not and you like those on the Goose, swap them out. Enjoy.