Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

felt roll call

83K views 151 replies 98 participants last post by  Debonair 
#1 ·
post up picks of your felt rides and where you are from

#107 ·
Crappy pic in my basement kid's playroom but with the deep freeze we are in right now, gonna be a while until I can get some decent ride pics.

2012 Felt Brougham, fixed side.
Lincoln Nebraska.

My second singlespeed/fixed bike in my stable, the first being a 2013 All City Nature Boy. I love the Brougham's vintage looks. The bike shop I frequent has had it on display for a long time, it always catches my eye! Owner made me a good deal on it:)
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel

#110 ·
2013 Edict Nine 60. Stock except for some SPD pedals. Just got it a couple of weeks ago. Only have 3 trail rides it so far, for about 30 miles. Had a Motobecane 700HT 26er. Holy crap the difference. I can keep up with everyone, I am not fatigued like I was on the old one. I can throw it around easier than my 26 as well. I thought it was going to take awhile to get use to the bigger size wheels, but that was gone after about 5 minutes! Love Love Love this bike. Memphis, TN

Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

#112 ·
That frame is beautiful jonathan_sykes81 ! Alot of nice bikes in this thread! Makes me wanna sell my Sette' 26 and upgrade to a Felt MTB.

Here's the 2004 Felt F1x I acquired in Dec. I got it for the gravel races I will be competing in this spring. I plan on doing the Land Run 100 in March & the Dirty Kanza 200 in May.

Attachments

#113 ·
Built up my Nine Race frame as a rigid, single speed, 29er. =)

Frame: 2012 Felt Nine Race
Fork: Salsa Cromato steel fork
Bars: Felt 680mm stock bars with ESI chunky grips
Brakes: Tektro Draco with 160mm front and rear
Front wheel: WTB Speed Disc i23
Rear wheel: Cheap Sta-Tru wheel from Amazon.
Crankset: Raceface Ride with a N/W 32 ring and 20 cog on the back
Chain tensioner: Surly Singleator
Tires: WTB Prowler 2.1 tires

#115 ·
2014 Felt Edict Nine 3

2014 Edict Nine 3. Rock Shox upgraded the fork to a Reba RL after the facory Recon Gold was bad from the start. Pretty impressive bike with the 142 rear and thru axle front end. The big 2.4 tires I put on are not for this bike. Switched back to 2.2 tires and it rolls like it should, fast. Switching from an Epic and not one bit disappointed with the performance of this bike. Plus I can work on this shock without sending it in to Fox for annual maintenance.

#116 ·
MY FELT FA WAS STOLEN!!!
I know, it's not a MTB, but I am forever grateful for any tips leading to the recovery of my road baby. This bike was built from a very rare 2011 Felt FA frameset, and has a lot of time and sweat in it's build, and subsequent riding. Probably worth $2500-$3000. I just put a bunch of $$ in chainrings, cassette, chain, carbon bars and stem. If you see it, contact me.

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

#118 ·
Done that, also hit all the local swap meets this weekend. Registered on StolenBike Registry.com, and have set up 40 recipes on IFTT to search CL and Ebay. I'm on it, I lost 3 bikes the other day, about $4000 worth. I want these azzholes caught, and they better pray the cops find them before I do...

#120 ·
Felt Redemption 2

Bought a redemption 2 from ebay no less :eekster:
all in tip top working order.. £150..

After it arrived i got myself a boat load of beer and snacks, sat my arse down infront of the pc and began ordering parts..

4 weeks later and this is the result... hope you like it..

Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle drivetrain part Crankset Bicycle
Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

please excuse the hideously large seat.. but my rear end requires a large perch :)

#123 ·
2014 Felt 7 Eighty

I just purchased a 2014 Felt 7 Eighty last week. I did a good bit of research before I found this bike. I knew I wanted a hard-tail 650b and I did not have a ton of money to drop on a bike. I am VERY happy with this bike.

I live in Minneapolis, MN.

Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Tire Bicycle frame
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Plant

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.