mtbr member

Felt Nine Trail Question

Can somebody who has a Nine trail help me out and tell me if there is a chaingaurd on the bike when you bought it?

The felt website pic shows no gaurd and all the pics i see posted on here from members who actually bought one they all show a chaingaurd on the big chain ring.

Thanks everyone!

Steve

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    yes ,mine has the guard and I picked it up in December. I love the bike it fits me well. I have not had it out side yet, but I have had it at Ray indoor park in Cleveland. Goes up hill like a goat..very happy so far..you cant beat it for the price
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Felt Nine Trail Question-bike-005.jpg  

mtbr member
    can you tell me if the guard is removable?

How did you like ray's?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    yes the guard looks like it would come off easy...

Rays is a blast it gets crazy on the wek ends, i try to go on a week day. I live about 30 minutes from there. Now I also have a very old steel GT 26r from about 91 that I take to rays to beat on. The felt 29r is SO MUCH better... Also look around mine was 599 and then got a Black Friday deal and only paid 560 out the door with tax..YES. I am just getting back into riding and with work and kids I dont have time to go alot. So i was not going to spend 1000 plus. But the FELT fit me well and after riding a Redline, Jamis, Trek, and the Felt the felt had a more like you were in the bike not riding on top of a pole feeling like some of the others...maybe it was just me, but at least take a look