Thread: felt jumpshot

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

felt jumpshot

i bought a felt jumpshot tonight. It was an 06' model that the shop gave me a really good deal on. They even installed a avid disc brake up front ( it only came with the rear hayes disc) and new shimano brake levers for $75. Out the door it was still a lot less than the 07' model. I havent got to ride it much yet, but my cruise around the apartment complex was great. I am really impressed at how the bike feels, so solid. This is the first single speed bike i've owned, and i love the simplicity.

Heres a crappy cell phone pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

h-town hucker
    sweet ride!!!!
    AZONIC

40 oz to freedom
    Looks nice, I love Felt's. I'd change the fork asap though.
    Looking for a used DH/FR bike, have 1500 PM me with anything you've got

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    that bike is gnartastic.

mtbr member
    looks solid dude. but may I ask a price? you can PM me of you dont want everyone to know or whatver

have fun man, looks super nice!
    jea.

destructionismyobjective
    Slick ride dood. I also really like felt bikes. And I also agree ditch the boat anchor(fork) pick up a gold label the bike would be perfect.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

$$$

The bike was $600 out the door, and i spent $75 for avid disc. The LBS threw in the new brake levers for free, and didn't charge any labor. I went there to look at the P.1's and really liked this bike. Its lighter than the p.1 and i was able to get out of there for less that i had expected.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    felts mountain bikes are really nice actually.i ride a felt 20"
    so this is how you add a signature!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime8425
    The bike was $600 out the door, and i spent $75 for avid disc. The LBS threw in the new brake levers for free, and didn't charge any labor. I went there to look at the P.1's and really liked this bike. Its lighter than the p.1 and i was able to get out of there for less that i had expected.
    dang, thats a sick deal dude!
    jea.

mtbr member
    I'm riding a Straight Shot that I bought back in November of '05. I love it. Great bike. Mine came with the Manitou Blunt Stance fork 180mm. No problems with it at all.

The only thing I can point to as a negative is keeping the cranks tight. The stock Truvativ's just won't stay tight. I'm waiting until I destroy the derailuer and then switching over to SS with a whole new BB and cranks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    nice bike man, i have a Felt Straight shot model, wich has the same frame as you. it's a great bike. i don't have pb at all.

mtbr member
    Have you guys seen the new Shot bike http://www.feltbicycles.com/United-K...rail-Shot.aspx ?