Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Brink 24'

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CRAZY FRED 
#1 ·
Anybody have one of these or know anything about them? Thanks..CF.

#3 ·
mtnbikej said:
Not really a mountain bike......it is actually a 24" bmx cruiser......designed more for the dirt jumper set as opposed to racing.

Pretty hot seller for Felt.
Not trying to sound like an a$$hole but I know what the difference is between a MTB and a 24in BMX cruiser...I'm looking for a 24in park bike to play around on while I'm there with mt 6yr old son...I thought I was all set on going with the Fit CR24 and than I came across the Felt..I had posted up this question about the Brink 24 about a week or so ago on the DJ/Park forum but NOBODY relpyed with any info.So I just thought seeing how it was a Felt, I'd try this question here on the "Felt" forum....I was hoping for a few pic. and opinions on how the bike was..I do thank you VERY much for trying...thanks..CF.

#4 ·
It is a BMX bike.....doubt you are going to get much feedback on a mountain bike forum.

That said......if you are looking for a bike to play around on with yer kid at the park, it would do great for that.

If you are looking for something to take to the skate parks.....sorry, can't help you out on that one....bikes aren't allow in most of the skateparks around here.

LIke I said, they are a great seller for Felt.....we could not keep them on the floor. If they lasted 5 days, that was an eternity.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.