Thread: 2011 Felt Q620

Trek Fuel EX 7

2011 Felt Q620

I had my first ride on my 2011 Felt Q620. So far very impressed with the bike and its components for its price point.

Rides great, feels great, handles great. The only things I am not going to keep are the fork and maybe the brakes. By the end of the ride the the brakes were getting better.

Overall great bike for a great price. (not to mention the paint and rims look great this year)

And I and used to higher end full suspension bikes, from trek, gary fisher, ect

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trivers
    I had my first ride on my 2011 Felt Q620. So far very impressed with the bike and its components for its price point.

Rides great, feels great, handles great. The only things I am not going to keep are the fork and maybe the brakes. By the end of the ride the the brakes were getting better.

Overall great bike for a great price. (not to mention the paint and rims look great this year)

And I and used to higher end full suspension bikes, from trek, gary fisher, ect
    Sharp looking bike with great components for its price. I almost bought one last week but ended up going with the Felt Nine Trail. The Nine Trail rode better for me and was cheaper. The components are slightly better on the Q620 though and the Q620 looks better. If I didn't already have a 26" hardtail, I probably would have purchased it.

mtbr member
    I have a 2010 Felt Q620 and love it. It's been very good to me so far. Enjoy your new bike.
    If you look for the truth outside yourself, it gets farther and farther away. ~ Tung-Shan

Ride.
    Jan 2011
    I just traded in my custom built Norco LT for a bunch of bike related stuff and a Q720. I am awaiting its arrival at my LBS. Can't wait to ride. Its definately a downgrade, but I wont be riding as much as I have in the past due to a new career. I'd rather the norco go to someone who'll ride the piss out of it. The Q720 will go nicely with my '11 F5 road bike. At 3.8lbs the frame looks solid!

bean

2011 Felt Q620

Traded my Ironhorse for a 2011 Q620...It's a very sharp looking bike, Love the frame, front Dart2 fork w/lockout is pretty good, and the components are alright. The things I did not like were that the bike is pretty heavy, the tires are junk, handlebars are short, and everything on the bike is felt...I feel like I'm in a commercial for felt bikes when I'm out riding it.
    What I did so far: got rid of front derailleur & shifter (when I took off the derailleur, the paint came with it...did they assemble before paint was totally dry?), added bash guards (running it as a 1x9), put on some Hutchinson toros, changed felt saddle to wtb VI GO, changed out felt grips to ergos, and changed felt seat post & bars to carbon race face. oh, and changed out felt stem to race face. Bike is very nice now... lighter than stock, and not so commercial. I would recomend this bike to some one just getting into mountain biking....just get new tires asap.