mtbr member
    Apr 2013

What happened to the Chinese Carbon fat bike full suspension page?

I have been searching for this page and canít find it anywhere. Only a message saying contact the administrator.

Anyone know why. This page was a great resource among many others on this form and would be a great loss.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I didn't realize there was one, but I've been surprised how little info there is on the Ican SN04 here. I am close to pulling the trigger on one and building it up. It seams to be the only full suspension frame that can clear a 5" tire.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    the only other one i know of is the Lamere but people have mixed feelings with that name. he offers different rear triangle spacing depending on what you are looking for.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefflinde View Post
    the only other one i know of is the Lamere but people have mixed feelings with that name. he offers different rear triangle spacing depending on what you are looking for.
    I would advocate another option.

The owner is guy who is known to ride around on the local trails when they are closed and gets in disputes with the local biking community when he gets busted for not being a steward of the sport that supports his livelihood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNip73 View Post
    I would advocate another option.

The owner is guy who is known to ride around on the local trails when they are closed and gets in disputes with the local biking community when he gets busted for not being a steward of the sport that supports his livelihood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He also has a ton of people that would vouch he's a pretty awesome and nice guy....

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by litespeedaddict View Post
    He also has a ton of people that would vouch he's a pretty awesome and nice guy....
    Probably true. Never said he wasnít.

I tried to keep it factual/non-personal.

A lot of people might say the same of our president, but I judge based on actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNip73 View Post
    Probably true. Never said he wasnít.

I tried to keep it factual/non-personal.

A lot of people might say the same of our president, but I judge based on actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think our President kicks ass and I can't wait to vote for him again.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    OP, there are some other threads on chinertown. that cover only the china frames. not a whole lot more info but you may get a better response there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Iím helping a friend with a Carbonspeed CS-001 and there used to be a pretty big post here with lots of real life experience with these frames. This post was active up to a few weeks ago.
    Just wondering why it disappeared and if we can get it back.

Thanks again

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Seems a lot of threads I was subscribed to around that time are gone. Sounds like a database reset and cleanup.

I have once of the XMCarbonSpeed frames and it is a super bike. I caught a lot of flak for being one of the "suckers" that bought into the original 25 frames but it has been a solid bike.