Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,752

    Twenty 2 cycles Bully

    pretty pimp build for under 5K

    Twenty2Cycles.com - Bikes - fat-snow-bully

    Wish i had 5k kicking around
    Read my BLOG!

    Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

    http://www.borealisbikes.com/

  2. #2
    get down!
    Reputation: appleSSeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,143
    Looks awesome. Not bad for the frame price either...and it can come with the Black Cat style swinging dropouts...wonder what the rear spacing is? Hopefully for 170mm hub
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

    visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

  3. #3
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by appleSSeed View Post
    Looks awesome. Not bad for the frame price either...and it can come with the Black Cat style swinging dropouts...wonder what the rear spacing is? Hopefully for 170mm hub
    yup 170
    Read my BLOG!

    Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

    http://www.borealisbikes.com/

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Nice looking bike. Doesn't appear that you can buy one yet. No phone number or address. I wonder if they weld them or farm them out. Looks sorta like a Lynskey frame to me...

  5. #5
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooveP View Post
    Nice looking bike. Doesn't appear that you can buy one yet. No phone number or address. I wonder if they weld them or farm them out. Looks sorta like a Lynskey frame to me...
    I believe they are made in colorado...

    contact them though facebook perhaps https://www.facebook.com/twenty2cycles
    Read my BLOG!

    Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

    http://www.borealisbikes.com/

  6. #6
    Harmonius Wrench
    Reputation: Guitar Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,082
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooveP View Post
    Nice looking bike. Doesn't appear that you can buy one yet. No phone number or address. I wonder if they weld them or farm them out. Looks sorta like a Lynskey frame to me...

    I've met one of the fellows that runs Twenty 2 Cycles. Ben, a great guy, and he told me that the Twenty 2 bikes are being built by a couple former (edited: Wrong info- sorry!) Colorado built, is the word now.

    They're just getting their feet underneath them now. If things go as planned, I'm sure we'll be hearing more from these fellas.
    Last edited by Guitar Ted; 10-21-2011 at 02:47 PM.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bighit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,364

  8. #8
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,752
    info@twenty2cycles.com

    email contact info
    Read my BLOG!

    Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

    http://www.borealisbikes.com/

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Guitar Ted. Our motto is Born, Tested, and Perfected in the Colorado Rockies. So, it definitely is all done here - no lynskey. Feel free to contact us at info@twenty2cycles.com if you have any questions on anything.
    Bighit - I think we'll need to share

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot View Post
    info@twenty2cycles.com

    email contact info
    Thanks Fixie Dave!

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Ted View Post
    I've met one of the fellows that runs Twenty 2 Cycles. Ben, a great guy, and he told me that the Twenty 2 bikes are being built by a couple former (edited: Wrong info- sorry!) Colorado built, is the word now.

    They're just getting their feet underneath them now. If things go as planned, I'm sure we'll be hearing more from these fellas.
    I think we'll need to get GT out here to ride sometime so he can check it for himself!

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bighit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,364
    The original Bully gOes back way far, but if you stay on the trail we will be ok.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    The original Bully gOes back way far, but if you stay on the trail we will be ok.
    Won't call it the Original Bully! If I see you on the trail, lets race....ha!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bighit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewelnak View Post
    Won't call it the Original Bully! If I see you on the trail, lets race....ha!
    no there was a BMX bike called the Bully from the late 70's. i know someone with one and i will post a pic when i get one.

    yeah and a word to all future Bully owners, mine flipped me over to the bars on its maiden voyage and broke my elbow.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewelnak View Post
    Our motto is Born, Tested, and Perfected in the Colorado Rockies. So, it definitely is all done here - no lynskey.
    I stand erected. I'll definitely check you guys out. When do you expect to be shipping bikes?

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    SmooveP,

    Depends on sizing. Shoot us an email and we can answer any questions for sure.

    Have a good weekend guys!
    Later,
    BW

  17. #17
    Harmonius Wrench
    Reputation: Guitar Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewelnak View Post
    I think we'll need to get GT out here to ride sometime so he can check it for himself!

    Gee............twist my arm.

    By the way, did I see that steel frames were also possible for a snow bike?

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Ted View Post
    Gee............twist my arm.

    By the way, did I see that steel frames were also possible for a snow bike?
    Stay tuned!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bewelnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Sounds like a mean bada$$ bike!

Similar Threads

  1. Twenty 2 Cycles Fatty
    By SlowerThenSnot in forum Fat Bikes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:10 AM
  2. R2R trails meeting & my own bully pulpit
    By Double H in forum Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:08 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •