Results 1 to 93 of 93
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!

    Oddly I still can't find any stuff on the Trek site yet about the 2018 models but I've seen the new Farley 5 appear in a number of retailers. The Farley 2016 thread was getting real long so I started this thread if people want to post any links/photos of the new bikes. Here's a 5 on Evans to start it off: https://www.evanscycles.com/trek-far...-bike-EV311874
    Keen to see if anyone got one of the higher end models with Mastodons yet.


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    I was at a dealer a week ago and saw the 7 on the dealer site. It's red and will have a Mastodon Comp on it.
    Most other models are still drawings....I'm interested in the EX models

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    I seen the 2018 farley 5 and 7. Pretty sweet upgrades.

    27.5"
    Gnarwhals.

    7 has mastodon and nx now
    5 has 1x10 deore and the carbon fork.

    No word on the carbons or ex bikes. My LBS said its probably a change and they are waiting on something.

    Hoping they changed the hubs! The rep was kind of shocked i had so much trouble with mine.

    I hope so bad they their new rapid drive hubs like their new kovees. Even if they are 3 pawls ill add 3 more to make them 6. Hard to buy a bike and need to upgrade the hub right away. My dt 350 cost me $500+ in canada
    Quote Originally Posted by theGliberal View Post
    I see that the new version of the 9.8 is being spec'd with the dropper post.

    "Bontrager Drop Line 125, internal routing, 31.6mm (15.5: Drop Line 100)"
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    It comes with a Mastodon Comp set at 80mm
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    9.6
    - new colours

    9.8
    - gx eagle
    - bontrager dropper post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle_craig View Post
    Attachment 1147520Attachment 1147521

    Not a 2016 but I got my 2018 Farley 5 today. Pretty stoked on it---well spec'd for the price. It came out to about 30lbs w/o pedals setup tubeless w/ sun ringle tape and 4.5 oz sealant in each tire.
    Quote Originally Posted by indyfab25 View Post
    The 7

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Info from the other thread.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerny View Post
    Info from the other thread.
    Thanks! Saw this on the other thread. I would love to see the purple in the 7 make a come back next year. I kind of wish I had bought it instead of the 5 but still love it. Good to see the Mastodon making an appearance.


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Ordered my ex 9.8 yesterday (shipping 8/14)
    Picture of 9.8 above is correct, ex adds Mastodon fork.
    Weight shown was 30 lbs, setting up tubeless to help.

    I'm beyond stoked.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by slocoach View Post
    Ordered my ex 9.8 yesterday (shipping 8/14)
    Picture of 9.8 above is correct, ex adds Mastodon fork.
    Weight shown was 30 lbs, setting up tubeless to help.

    I'm beyond stoked.
    I wonder if it's the Comp or Pro Mastodon on the EX

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053


    9.6 in the flesh
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by slocoach View Post
    Ordered my ex 9.8 yesterday (shipping 8/14)
    Picture of 9.8 above is correct, ex adds Mastodon fork.
    Weight shown was 30 lbs, setting up tubeless to help.

    I'm beyond stoked.
    I'm a bit confused.

    Last years EX 9.8 was 32 pounds, the Mastodon weighs more than the Bluto....so what bike weighs 30 pounds?

    Is there a Mastodon option on the hardtail 9.8?

    Looks like a 9.6 for me unless I can get a deal on a closeout 2017...I really like the roarange

    Congrats on the bike!
    Last edited by Swerny; 08-08-2017 at 04:07 AM.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    230
    I second the confusion. The current 9.8 has a rigid fork and the bike identified above as a 9.8 has a rigid fork. The post in question appears to be talking about the EX (dual suspension), then throws in a bit about the hardtail and a suspension fork in the same sentence, while still acknowledging that the photo is correct. It's very confusing.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    I wonder if it's the Comp or Pro Mastodon on the EX
    34 Comp
    2006 Gary Fisher Wahoo
    2018 Trek Farley ex 9.8

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaumaturge View Post
    I second the confusion. The current 9.8 has a rigid fork and the bike identified above as a 9.8 has a rigid fork. The post in question appears to be talking about the EX (dual suspension), then throws in a bit about the hardtail and a suspension fork in the same sentence, while still acknowledging that the photo is correct. It's very confusing.
    Sorry for the confusion, I just meant the color scheme was the same between 9.8 and ex 9.8.
    2006 Gary Fisher Wahoo
    2018 Trek Farley ex 9.8

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by slocoach View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, I just meant the color scheme was the same between 9.8 and ex 9.8.
    All good! Congrats on your forthcoming bike, too. Until Rocky puts a rear shock on my Susi Q, your Farley EX 9.8 is my dream bike.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    I bought a 9.6 over the weekend from the local bike shop . Picked it up on Sunday after they took the tubes out of the tires. I have only gotten off the bike to work and sleep since bringing it home. I had a 1980 or so Factory kuahara that I purchased with paper route money. It was stolen in 1987, and I haven't had a bike in 30 years. This thing is amazing. I would post a picture but I can't figure out how.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaybrick View Post
    I bought a 9.6 over the weekend from the local bike shop . Picked it up on Sunday after they took the tubes out of the tires. I have only gotten off the bike to work and sleep since bringing it home. I had a 1980 or so Factory kuahara that I purchased with paper route money. It was stolen in 1987, and I haven't had a bike in 30 years. This thing is amazing. I would post a picture but I can't figure out how.
    Ordered a 21.5" this morning!!! The matte grey with gloss black is awesome.

    Was kind of down as my 19.5" 6 was pretty nice but my top fuel is a 21.5" and it feels way better. So i went carbon, one size up in the frame and wheel department!
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    Ordered a 21.5" this morning!!! The matte grey with gloss black is awesome.

    Was kind of down as my 19.5" 6 was pretty nice but my top fuel is a 21.5" and it feels way better. So i went carbon, one size up in the frame and wheel department!
    That is one cool looking bike!


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    Why are the 18 model not on the Trek website yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2016 Remedy 9
    2016 Santa Cruz Stigmata CC
    2017 Santa Cruz V-10 C
    2017 Remedy 9.9
    2016 Farley 7

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yxan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    394
    are there any physical changes to the carbon bikes? or just new paint jobs?

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    I don't think the geometry changed but I know some of the build has changed. 9.8 Should have Eagle for 1.
    2016 Remedy 9
    2016 Santa Cruz Stigmata CC
    2017 Santa Cruz V-10 C
    2017 Remedy 9.9
    2016 Farley 7

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishboy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    412
    Did a build on the 5 last night at the shop. I was pleasantly surprised with the build. 27.5 wheels with Gnarwahl's. 1X11. All in all not a bad build for $1730. Like the grey on black also.
    2013 Cannondale F29 1 Alloy
    2013 Cervelo S5 Rival
    2012 Trek X01 crosser
    2017 Trek Farley 7
    2017Trek Domane SLR 6

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: in the trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,950
    Anyone know if EX frames are available in 2018?

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by in the trees View Post
    Anyone know if EX frames are available in 2018?
    No...according the the rep I talked to( which may or may not be true)
    Bummer....because it's the only think on the production bike I want

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    385
    Kinda wondering why they set the 7 up at 80mm. Surely most would prefer 100mm if not 120mm (with commensurate impact on the HTA/ BB height? I guess you can change it, I haven't quite followed all the machinations of what you can and can't do with the various fork versions.
    Wouldn't the bike have been better set up at 100mm and let people adjust 20mm either way without so much variation to geometry.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    17

    2018 Farley EX 9.8

    Just brought home a 2018 Farley EX 9.8 for my wife who has been wanting to upgrade her old 9:Zero:7.

    It comes with Eagle GX which she has ridden and loved. I'm anxious to put it on a diet and bring it down from its 34.5lbs (size 15.5). Unfortunately the 2018 gained a couple pounds from the 2017's 32.3lbs (size 17.5). Much of that seems to come from the new Manitou 120mm fork with 34mm stanchions instead of Bluto's 32mm, and from the Eagle drivetrain. The rest of the components are the same or comparable (Specs attached).

    Kicker is the fork is so wide, it doesn't fit my old Kuat NV rack's tire hooks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-screen-capture-10.jpg  

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishboy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    412
    HEAVY Baby, Heavy! I am thinking about a Farley EX8 this year. Not sure I want the extra weight though. My 7 weighs in at 30.07
    2013 Cannondale F29 1 Alloy
    2013 Cervelo S5 Rival
    2012 Trek X01 crosser
    2017 Trek Farley 7
    2017Trek Domane SLR 6

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat-Tire View Post
    Just brought home a 2018 Farley EX 9.8 for my wife who has been wanting to upgrade her old 9:Zero:7.

    It comes with Eagle GX which she has ridden and loved. I'm anxious to put it on a diet and bring it down from its 34.5lbs (size 15.5). Unfortunately the 2018 gained a couple pounds from the 2017's 32.3lbs (size 17.5). Much of that seems to come from the new Manitou 120mm fork with 34mm stanchions instead of Bluto's 32mm, and from the Eagle drivetrain. The rest of the components are the same or comparable (Specs attached).

    Kicker is the fork is so wide, it doesn't fit my old Kuat NV rack's tire hooks.
    The Mastodon Comp is about 1 1/4 lbs heavier than the Bluto....but works so much better. The Mastodon Pro is about 1/3 of a lb lighter than the Comp.
    The switch to the Stylo crank probably gained you some weight also.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MozFat View Post
    Kinda wondering why they set the 7 up at 80mm. Surely most would prefer 100mm if not 120mm (with commensurate impact on the HTA/ BB height? I guess you can change it, I haven't quite followed all the machinations of what you can and can't do with the various fork versions.
    Wouldn't the bike have been better set up at 100mm and let people adjust 20mm either way without so much variation to geometry.
    I did some calculating before they came out and with the axel to crown on the extended with sag was like 10mm taller than the carbon fork at 100mm.

    I questioned if they would adjust the frame or put a 80mm on and they did go 80mm.... 100mm shouldn't effect things too much.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2

    2018 Farley line-up w/ specs

    I found this nice post by a MN dealer. All the 2018 Farleys with specs!
    MN Bike Trail Navigator: 2018 Trek Farley Fatbikes Showing Up Now at Dealers

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by MozFat View Post
    Kinda wondering why they set the 7 up at 80mm. Surely most would prefer 100mm if not 120mm (with commensurate impact on the HTA/ BB height? I guess you can change it, I haven't quite followed all the machinations of what you can and can't do with the various fork versions.
    Wouldn't the bike have been better set up at 100mm and let people adjust 20mm either way without so much variation to geometry.
    You should be able to remove the spacers to make it 100mm.....unless Trek ordered their own OEM Comp fork that can't be changed.
    Going to 120 means changing the fork

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Critster View Post
    I found this nice post by a MN dealer. All the 2018 Farleys with specs!
    MN Bike Trail Navigator: 2018 Trek Farley Fatbikes Showing Up Now at Dealers
    Good find. Pouring over this now and the 2018s STILL aren't up on their website.


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Any 2018 owners....does it still say "Fatter is Funner" beneath the top tube. I hope Trek has kept this groundbreaking feature as it makes the Farley much cooler and faster than any other bike on the market ;-)


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    I did some calculating before they came out and with the axel to crown on the extended with sag was like 10mm taller than the carbon fork at 100mm.

    I questioned if they would adjust the frame or put a 80mm on and they did go 80mm.... 100mm shouldn't effect things too much.
    Just seemed odd to me, when last year's Farley 9 was set up 100mm with the Bluto. 80mm doesn't seem to be worth it given the extra heft of the Manitou, even if it is a much better fork by all accounts.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by MozFat View Post
    Just seemed odd to me, when last year's Farley 9 was set up 100mm with the Bluto. 80mm doesn't seem to be worth it given the extra heft of the Manitou, even if it is a much better fork by all accounts.
    I guessing that they are speccing the EXT version of the Comp....which is 20mm taller than the Bluto.
    And 80mm of quality travel is better than 17,873mm of Bluto travel anyday

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    385
    Yep, guess so

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Critster View Post
    I found this nice post by a MN dealer. All the 2018 Farleys with specs!
    MN Bike Trail Navigator: 2018 Trek Farley Fatbikes Showing Up Now at Dealers
    There look to be some errors .
    The EX8 is the 2017 bike....I can't imagine there not being at least a colour change.

    The 7 shows 26 x 4.5 tires which is clearly a typo
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by cr3anmachin3 View Post
    Any 2018 owners....does it still say "Fatter is Funner" beneath the top tube. I hope Trek has kept this groundbreaking feature as it makes the Farley much cooler and faster than any other bike on the market ;-)
    Yes it does say "Fatter is Funner", in small writing under the top tube. I never noticed that..

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Picked up my 2018 Farley EX 9.8 last week and fitted with 29er WTB 3.0 tires. Ride like a monster truck compare to my other bikes (Yeti ASR, SB5 and SB6). I really bulldoze over all the technical terrains where my other bikes couldn't roll over. The only minus is the weight. It's sitting at over 32lbs and you can really feel the weight when climbing.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaybrick View Post
    Yes it does say "Fatter is Funner", in small writing under the top tube. I never noticed that..
    Great! I was VERY worried they had omitted this in the 2018s ;-)


    2006 Specialized Hardrock Disc
    2012 Giant Anthem X4
    2015 Giant Defy 0
    2016 Trek Farley 5

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kawidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    439
    2018 Farley 7 in 19.5. What a beautiful bike. Put it on the bike scale and it was 36.1 lbs. That Mastodon Comp is quite heavy.

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-20881990_10159261266285416_7352173374666020093_n.jpgTrek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-20953269_10159261266450416_621506658546248216_n.jpg
    Current bikes:
    2015 Framed Alaskan Carbon
    2015 Framed Alaskan Alloy
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro
    2014 Giant TCX SLR2

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawidan View Post
    2018 Farley 7 in 19.5. What a beautiful bike. Put it on the bike scale and it was 36.1 lbs. That Mastodon Comp is quite heavy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20881990_10159261266285416_7352173374666020093_n.jpg 
Views:	900 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	1153677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20953269_10159261266450416_621506658546248216_n.jpg 
Views:	625 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	1153678
    Beautful bike, but wow that is heavy.

    My 2016 Farley 7 rigid was 30 pounds even before going tubeless IIRC.

    I assume that weight is with tubes?
    Last edited by Swerny; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:42 AM.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    @Kawidan Dang, it's pictures like that which remind me exactly why I'm saving for a 2018 Trek Farley 7. Waiting diligently for my buy time to arrive.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Newbie here,
    I'm between 2018 Farley 5 and 7 with 27.5x4.5. Do I really need 7 (front suspension) for singletrack riding in woods? or on snow? Otherwise, I like the idea of saving several lbs and $$$s.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by binsel View Post
    Newbie here,
    I'm between 2018 Farley 5 and 7 with 27.5x4.5. Do I really need 7 (front suspension) for singletrack riding in woods? or on snow? Otherwise, I like the idea of saving several lbs and $$$s.
    So much of that depends on how and where you ride. I have a rigid carbon fat bike, and I'm seriously considering adding a suspension fork. Our trails tend to be fast and dry, so at this point in the season the trails can get pretty bombed out and rough. Trying to keep up with my buddies on FS bikes is jarring on my body and vibrates my helmet into uncomfortable spots on my head.

    I made it to the end of July riding a rigid fatty, but had to switch to my suspension bike or get left in the dust.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by binsel View Post
    Newbie here,
    I'm between 2018 Farley 5 and 7 with 27.5x4.5. Do I really need 7 (front suspension) for singletrack riding in woods? or on snow? Otherwise, I like the idea of saving several lbs and $$$s.
    i think with the changes to the F5 (carbon fork, 150 mm front hub), it's a far better proposition than years prior.

    If you are for sure going to buy a suspension fork in the long run, i'd say get a F7 now.

    If you have another bike or summer use, and plan to use the fatty for snow, sand and occasional use, i would save the money and get the F5. You could easily add a fork later.

    The only downside that remains to the F5 IMO is the 10 speed, but that's not a huge deal
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Also, I'm not sure how much difference 80mm fork will make with my 230 lbs frame.
    Thanks.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerny View Post
    i think with the changes to the F5 (carbon fork, 150 mm front hub), it's a far better proposition than years prior.

    If you are for sure going to buy a suspension fork in the long run, i'd say get a F7 now.

    If you have another bike or summer use, and plan to use the fatty for snow, sand and occasional use, i would save the money and get the F5. You could easily add a fork later.

    The only downside that remains to the F5 IMO is the 10 speed, but that's not a huge deal
    Sunrace has a 11-46 10 speed now. Just ad a slx 11 speed derailleur.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cr3anmachin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by binsel View Post
    Newbie here,
    I'm between 2018 Farley 5 and 7 with 27.5x4.5. Do I really need 7 (front suspension) for singletrack riding in woods? or on snow? Otherwise, I like the idea of saving several lbs and $$$s.
    I got a 2016 F5. I can ride it capably on what we would grade in the UK as Red XC trails & SOME Black but it does take its toll on you. I've had it down some steep natural stuff & while it grips well it corners & inspires confidence over roots, fat tyres are no replacement for a suspension fork. It's not the bike to follow ur mate on who has a 150-160mm full sus. If you are doing light XC with minimal drops/rollable rock gardens then the 5 is fine but I think the 7 might be what u want. I wanted a low maintenance no-suspension fatbike & now my 5 is tubeless it's perfect for that. There's a video somewhere of a guy riding a Rigid Kona Wo in the RedBull FoxHunt over here. He takes it down a DH course where other guys are on 160+ bikes & u only need to see his arms juddering to get an idea of how much he's getting bucked about. Kudos to him though!

    Edit: if just woods or snow the 5 would be fine. However if you ever think you might get a suspension fork then best get the 7 as it will represent better value than upgrading later. I think my 5 stock (with tubes) was about 15kg, just over 14kg tubeless. I would imagine with the new 5 (it's 1x10 I believe) and tubeless you should be able to get that down to a respectable weight.
    Last edited by cr3anmachin3; 08-25-2017 at 07:24 AM.

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    I've got 30 miles on my 2018 EX 9.8 with about 3000ft of climbing and lots of downhill for its first ride. Yes, it is heavier than my hardtail 2016 full carbon 9.8, but much like an endurance road bike, it feels to me more confortable and less energy robbing on the varied terrain here in Colorado. So, my opinion would be to stick with a hardtail if you are only doing snow or smooth riding, but for those of us who really want a 'do it all" bike, and will run 29+ in the summer, the stock 27.5x4 or 26x5 in the winter, go full suspension.

    The Mastodon felt much better than the Bluto I put on my hardtail, and I have to say that the future ability to add a 34 chain ring upfront and get more top end while still having the range the 50 on the back gives you, is a big plus fir the Eagle drivetrain. I'm 220 and was riding my 29+ at 15/12 psi (rear/front), with 235/100psi in the shock/fork.

    Fatter is funner....
    Last edited by Airwolf63Colorado; 08-26-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Typo

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cuyuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerny View Post
    There look to be some errors .
    The EX8 is the 2017 bike....I can't imagine there not being at least a colour change.
    On the Trek website they don't have a 2018 Farley EX8 listed yet, just the 2017. Trek LBS told me that the 2018 was going to have a Mastodon instead of a Bluto.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    My 2018 ex9.8 went back to the shop for the second time for creaking headset. First time in they just cleaned it and relube but that didn't do the trick because it started to creak on the first ride. Are you guys getting the same on the EX 9.8?

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Actually, I did notice the creaking on my first ride. Taking it back to the shop tomorrow for a diagnosis.

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf63Colorado View Post
    Actually, I did notice the creaking on my first ride. Taking it back to the shop tomorrow for a diagnosis.
    Keep me posted. I suspect it's a crappy headset. FSA headsets are not the best. Only a few rides and it's already creaking like crazy. I hope it's not a wide spread issue for 2018 Farley.

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrknight View Post
    Keep me posted. I suspect it's a crappy headset. FSA headsets are not the best. Only a few rides and it's already creaking like crazy. I hope it's not a wide spread issue for 2018 Farley.
    I just bought the new Trek Crockett frameset. When I went to trim the steerer down, I noticed there was hardly any grease inside the headset where the bearings met the frame.

    UPDATE: I just saw your prior post. Disregard.

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Got the bike back today from the shop and it looks like it's a fork issue. They relube every thing and pin point the noise coming from the fork. So they submitted a warranty claim on the fork with Trek to see what they say. In the meantime I'm riding the bike with the creaking noise. What a bummer for a $7K bike.

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishboy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    412
    Talked to the mechanic at the shop and was told that it may be the spacers. Had one come in creaking. They took the spacers off and replaced with a 1 piece spacer and the creaking went away and has not returned. Something to think about and maybe check.
    2013 Cannondale F29 1 Alloy
    2013 Cervelo S5 Rival
    2012 Trek X01 crosser
    2017 Trek Farley 7
    2017Trek Domane SLR 6

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by fishboy316 View Post
    Talked to the mechanic at the shop and was told that it may be the spacers. Had one come in creaking. They took the spacers off and replaced with a 1 piece spacer and the creaking went away and has not returned. Something to think about and maybe check.
    Good to know. I will mention it to the shop.

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    171
    Last night I ordered the 2018 Farley EX 9.8. Should be in here September 15th. For those who own a 2017 or the new 2018, please share your experience.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    177
    One question.
    Can the new Farleys run 5 inch tires?

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    171
    I believe you can go up to 4.5"

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    One question.
    Can the new Farleys run 5 inch tires?
    Yes on 26"x80mm wheels ive seen the xxLs on a farley 7 with the carbon fork.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: in the trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,950
    Max rear 26" tire size on Farley EX?

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cuyuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    385
    I sent a question to Trek Customer Support asking if the EX8 will run the Gnarwals or the Barbegazis in either 26 or 27.5. I've seen postings that the Barbegazis are OK but nothing official yet.

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by in the trees View Post
    Max rear 26" tire size on Farley EX?
    Ive seen 4.6" dudnderbeists and the dillinger 5 on them on a 80mm wheel. Whatever that works out to rear world.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cuyuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuyuna View Post
    I sent a question to Trek Customer Support asking if the EX8 will run the Gnarwals or the Barbegazis in either 26 or 27.5. I've seen postings that the Barbegazis are OK but nothing official yet.

    Trek's response. They took the party line.

    The max tire size recommended for the Farley EX 8 is a 27.5 x 3.8". From what the MTB dept tells me, a 4.5" would almost certainly contact the frame. They also do not recommend using 26" wheels with that bike as it was not designed or tested for that wheelsize. Since 26" is not a tested wheelsize I will unfortunately not have a listed Max 26" tire size.
    From what I've read, the Farley EX8 will run 26 inch tires at 4.5 inch width. Only what I've read.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by in the trees View Post
    Max rear 26" tire size on Farley EX?
    A Vee Snowshoe XL and a D5 on a 100mm rim fits fine.

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    Yes on 26"x80mm wheels ive seen the xxLs on a farley 7 with the carbon fork.
    Not on the new bikes. My 2016 Farley 7 can, but not the new bikes.
    I emailed Trek and they said 5 inch tires would not fit. Neither will a 4.8!
    I guess Trek is moving to faster fat bikes. Deep snow tires must be a niche with slow sales.
    This is disappointing, but I'm sure 5 inch tires will still be offered by other companies.

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    Not on the new bikes. My 2016 Farley 7 can, but not the new bikes.
    I emailed Trek and they said 5 inch tires would not fit. Neither will a 4.8!
    I guess Trek is moving to faster fat bikes. Deep snow tires must be a niche with slow sales.
    This is disappointing, but I'm sure 5 inch tires will still be offered by other companies.
    Sorry but I'm confused on this one. I also have a 16 Farley 7. It can swing 26 rim and 5" tire. I was informed by a dealer (not that it's gospel) that the 18 9.8 will do 5" but not on the stock 27.5 rim. Only on the 26 rims.
    2016 Remedy 9
    2016 Santa Cruz Stigmata CC
    2017 Santa Cruz V-10 C
    2017 Remedy 9.9
    2016 Farley 7

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kawidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    439
    My 4.8 Bud/Lou on 26" rims fit on my 2018 Farley 7 that came with 27.5 x 4.5.

    When comparing the chainstay clearance between the 26 x 4.8 and 27.5 x 4.5, there isn't much difference.

    Does anybody even make a 27.5 x 4.8 or 5"?

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-21553092_10159344977020416_1109677007_n.jpgTrek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-20953269_10159261266450416_621506658546248216_n.jpg
    Current bikes:
    2015 Framed Alaskan Carbon
    2015 Framed Alaskan Alloy
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro
    2014 Giant TCX SLR2

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!

    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    Not on the new bikes. My 2016 Farley 7 can, but not the new bikes.
    I emailed Trek and they said 5 inch tires would not fit. Neither will a 4.8!
    I guess Trek is moving to faster fat bikes. Deep snow tires must be a niche with slow sales.
    This is disappointing, but I'm sure 5 inch tires will still be offered by other companies.
    They havent changed since 15... it has to be a 26" rim to fit a 5.05" tire.

    No one makes larger than 4.5"x27.5" tires... and i dont see anyone doing it as well. Seems like all doing 27.5" fat is doing 3.8" tires.

    Anyways i could go thru the old thread and show you multiple purple f7s with xxl tires with 26" wheels.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    That's my bike in that pic.
    So the Farley 7 frame hasn't changed, just the rims? By the response I received I thought the entire bike was new. No sense in buying a new one then unless I want suspension. The 7 is now the 5 it seems only with lesser parts. And the only way to run a wider tire is to get a set of 26 inch rims.
    I still don't get it.

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    343
    Can anyone confirm that the new Farley Carbon *hardtail* frames can accommodate the Mastodon Extended 100mm without hitting the downtube? I assume yes, but have not seen it confirmed anywhere yet.

    Thanks in advance,

    Joe
    --
    Joe Partridge

  73. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    That's my bike in that pic.
    So the Farley 7 frame hasn't changed, just the rims? By the response I received I thought the entire bike was new. No sense in buying a new one then unless I want suspension. The 7 is now the 5 it seems only with lesser parts. And the only way to run a wider tire is to get a set of 26 inch rims.
    I still don't get it.
    They put 27.5" and the mastodon on. To compensate they lowered the drive to nx, and possibly the brakes? If thats yours i would just order a mastodon. Better drive, colour (imo) and your massive XXL tires! Haha.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  74. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    171
    My 2018 Farley EX 9.8 arrived today. It weights 34 LBS with tubes and AMP Straitline Platform pedals. BTW, its awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-img_0891.jpg  

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-img_0893.jpg  

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!-img_0896.jpg  


  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by 288GTO View Post
    My 2018 Farley EX 9.8 arrived today. It weights 34 LBS with tubes and AMP Straitline Platform pedals. BTW, its awesome!
    that's beautiful!
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  76. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!



    Loving it. Went up to a 21.5" and it feels alot better than a 19" and the 27.5" hoops bb is a way better height than the 26x4" so less pedal strikes.

    Feels like im on my 2017 21.5" top fuel.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22
    What is the max chainring size for current 2018 carbon Farley frames (9.8 / 9.9)? Can you fit a 32 on there? 34?

    Thanks

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlman View Post
    What is the max chainring size for current 2018 carbon Farley frames (9.8 / 9.9)? Can you fit a 32 on there? 34?

    Thanks
    I have a 2017 9.8 and I have a 34 up front. I believe the 2018 is the same frame. That's the biggest that fits and it must be flipped for it to fit.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Negotiator50 View Post
    I have a 2017 9.8 and I have a 34 up front. I believe the 2018 is the same frame. That's the biggest that fits and it must be flipped for it to fit.
    Perfect, thanks!

  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    177
    I now have a 2018 Farley 7 and a 2016 Farley 7. Although I have sold the 2016, I notice that it has a better parts group than the 2018.
    Why would Trek spec lower end parts? To get rid of the XD driver hub?

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    I now have a 2018 Farley 7 and a 2016 Farley 7. Although I have sold the 2016, I notice that it has a better parts group than the 2018.
    Why would Trek spec lower end parts? To get rid of the XD driver hub?
    Because they are cheap bastards? My 2018 Farley EX 9.8 came with GX,12-spd replacing the previous model years XO, 11-spd.

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by 288GTO View Post
    Because they are cheap bastards? My 2018 Farley EX 9.8 came with GX,12-spd replacing the previous model years XO, 11-spd.
    I think you are right.
    Cheap bastards is a good description.

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,628
    SRAM practically gives their product away for OEM.
    It's their way of market saturation.

  84. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    SRAM practically gives their product away for OEM.
    It's their way of market saturation.
    I'm a very big fan of SRAM but their market share is no where near saturation at any level. Compared to Shimano they are minute.

    TREK 's lack of innovation and or upgrading spec on the 18 is what caused me to go with a 16 Farley 7. I'm not feeling like I missed anything with my 16 over an 18 Farley 7. Except the bill!
    2016 Remedy 9
    2016 Santa Cruz Stigmata CC
    2017 Santa Cruz V-10 C
    2017 Remedy 9.9
    2016 Farley 7

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    343
    Replying to my own post, since I now own this combo.

    Yes, it fits. But the adjuster knob will *just* contact the downtube. I fit a spacer (2.5mm) under the race and all is well.

    Joe
    --
    Joe Partridge

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by headwind View Post
    I now have a 2018 Farley 7 and a 2016 Farley 7. Although I have sold the 2016, I notice that it has a better parts group than the 2018.
    Why would Trek spec lower end parts? To get rid of the XD driver hub?
    because they added a $600 suspension fork to the build list.

    They were obviously trying to keep the price similar.

    The 2018 Farley 5 seems to be the best value if you are OK with 10 speed.

    Prior years the 7 was the best value IMO.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  87. #87
    trailbuilder
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Psyched to have the 2018 Farley EX 9.8 (19.5) on order. My LBS said it was one of the last four (of any size) available from Trek. Should be here in a bit over a week - mid Octoberish.

    I love ice biking (using Nokians on 26" wheels on previous bikes), and hope to do that with the Farley.

    The shop mechanic says the Farley EX 9.8 will be able to run the Gnarwhal (studdable - 27.5x4.5) in the front (with the Manitou Mastodon 120 Comp extended), but not the rear. (There's not a Gnarwhal 27.5 x 3.8 on the horizon, is there??? Anybody know the Bontrager plans?) I snagged one of 4.5 Gnarwhals - looks like they're in danger of selliing out, too.

    What are folks doing to run studs in the rear for this bike?
    Looks like I would need a different wheel and rim:
    - 26 x 4.0 (Dillinger 4 or Arisun sharktooth) or x 4.6 - Wrathchild ? - 5.0 likely won't fit
    - 27.5 X ??? 3.0 - Wrathchild ? - would need a different rim size from the Farley's 80mm
    - 29 x 2.8 (Arisun Sharktooth) or x 2.35 (Nicotine)?

    The ice biking around here (Eastern Mass.) has been iffy last few winters. I'll likely be okay with just a studded front, as long as I stay on the forest trails. I guess I can use my older 26" bikes for ice riding if the ice conditions call for it this winter, and the snow isn't too deep.
    - Paul

    2018 Farley EX 9.8 (on order)
    2005 Klein Palomino (resurrecting)
    2003 Cove G-Spot (R.I.P. 2017)
    1985 Stumpjumper

  88. #88
    Off the back...
    Reputation: pinkrobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,076
    Threw a leg over the 2018 Farley 5 yesterday - could be my new fatbike. I thought it was going to feel weird with the giant tires [I'm used to 26x4], but it rode easily, cornered well [in the back alley behind the shop at least]. Felt like a mountain bike...
    @pinkrobeyyc
    #pinkrobeyyc

  89. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053

    Trek Farley 2018 Models - post your news here!

    Quote Originally Posted by paul.knight View Post
    Psyched to have the 2018 Farley EX 9.8 (19.5) on order. My LBS said it was one of the last four (of any size) available from Trek. Should be here in a bit over a week - mid Octoberish.

    I love ice biking (using Nokians on 26" wheels on previous bikes), and hope to do that with the Farley.

    The shop mechanic says the Farley EX 9.8 will be able to run the Gnarwhal (studdable - 27.5x4.5) in the front (with the Manitou Mastodon 120 Comp extended), but not the rear. (There's not a Gnarwhal 27.5 x 3.8 on the horizon, is there??? Anybody know the Bontrager plans?) I snagged one of 4.5 Gnarwhals - looks like they're in danger of selliing out, too.

    What are folks doing to run studs in the rear for this bike?
    Looks like I would need a different wheel and rim:
    - 26 x 4.0 (Dillinger 4 or Arisun sharktooth) or x 4.6 - Wrathchild ? - 5.0 likely won't fit
    - 27.5 X ??? 3.0 - Wrathchild ? - would need a different rim size from the Farley's 80mm
    - 29 x 2.8 (Arisun Sharktooth) or x 2.35 (Nicotine)?

    The ice biking around here (Eastern Mass.) has been iffy last few winters. I'll likely be okay with just a studded front, as long as I stay on the forest trails. I guess I can use my older 26" bikes for ice riding if the ice conditions call for it this winter, and the snow isn't too deep.
    There is 3.8x27.5" gnarwhals. Availbility?!? Who the F knows.

    Also terrene makes a 4"x27.5" cake eater studable too.

    The arisuns look cool but ive ran a vee tire and they turned to plastic and were dog slow in the cold... hopefully arisun has better compounds.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    So... I'm an old guy [63yo] getting off an old bike ['97 Schwinn] onto a 2018 Trek Farley 5. Even though I've only had the Farley a week I'm thinking an 11 speed conversion would be a good upgrade. Is it as simple as changing out the shifter,derailleur,cassette, and chainring or is there something I'm missing?

  91. #91
    Off the back...
    Reputation: pinkrobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerNut View Post
    So... I'm an old guy [63yo] getting off an old bike ['97 Schwinn] onto a 2018 Trek Farley 5. Even though I've only had the Farley a week I'm thinking an 11 speed conversion would be a good upgrade. Is it as simple as changing out the shifter,derailleur,cassette, and chainring or is there something I'm missing?
    That's my plan if I get the Farley 5. You might not need to change out the chainring, as most will work with 9/10/11-spd chains. You will need an 11-speed chain as well. On my current fat bike, I went from 10 [11-42] to 11 speed [11-46], and having the lower gear is awesome. Do it!
    @pinkrobeyyc
    #pinkrobeyyc

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cuyuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    385
    My Farley EX8 has the GX 11-speed transmission. That 10-tooth gear at the bottom is very nice. Not much I can't climb from the saddle. Great addition for us old guys.

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Alright guys,sounds good so I think I'll go for it.

Similar Threads

  1. When do 2018 models come out?
    By CXK in forum Trek
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2017, 12:41 PM
  2. Any 2018 Trek Top Fuel news?
    By curtlo-dork in forum Trek
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-30-2017, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 11:31 PM
  4. Bad News/Good News/Better News
    By Solomon76 in forum Commuting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:36 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 02:18 PM

Members who have read this thread: 361

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •