mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Terrain Destroyer Junior?

Terrain Destroyer Junior my little guy has been begging for his own "fat bike" since I picked up the moonlander. He should be ready for a 20" bike come spring time. Or are there other fattish options?

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    i think they might owe Yahuda Moon some money for that one....

mtbr member
    I considered that beast but decided against it...I'm in the process of building my 5yr old son an XS 907 for Christmas...He was able to pedal around my wife's S 907 standing up so I figured with some modifications I think I can get the XS to work...Will post up some pics when its done...

Quote Originally Posted by Natedeezy View Post
    Terrain Destroyer Junior my little guy has been begging for his own "fat bike" since I picked up the moonlander. He should be ready for a 20" bike come spring time. Or are there other fattish options?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenz View Post
    I considered that beast but decided against it...I'm in the process of building my 5yr old son an XS 907 for Christmas...He was able to pedal around my wife's S 907 standing up so I figured with some modifications I think I can get the XS to work...Will post up some pics when its done...
    I was thinking about this today for my 8 year old son. He wants to go off road and his mini won't cut it.
    So 907 has the smallest frame?

mtbr member
    907, Pugsley, and Mukluk all come in XS but the lowest standover of the 3 is the 907 @ 24"...

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I was thinking about this today for my 8 year old son. He wants to go off road and his mini won't cut it.
    So 907 has the smallest frame?

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Cant wait to see the build to see what you come up with.