Results 1 to 56 of 56
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    136

    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5

    I thought I would post this up as I had trouble finding this info when I was researching fatbikes.

    I bought my first fat bike 2 Weeks ago and I have to say it is a blast. I decided I wanted all carbon to keep it somewhat lighter, the 27.5 wheel size was intriguing me and I didn't really want a super wide Q factor and rear end as I would like to run it as a 29+ bike in the summer when trail-a-biking the kids. Pedaling comfort and sportyish feel were somewhat of a priority. I bought the Suzi Q as soon as I saw it. It is a awesome and fun.

    The Maxis Minion FBFs came on it and I have to say they are a great rolling tire. I was curious if I could squeeze a little bigger tire in the Suzi Q. A little more width would be good for float in the snow we have here in CT now but I also wanted to take advantage of the 27.5 wheel size and get a larger wheel diameter.

    I could not find any info on the Barbegazi fitting on the Suzi Q and published specs by RM indicated it might not. I figured I would give it a shot and I was happy to find out it fits easily. There is at least 10mm in all directions including chain clearance in the big cog.

    Below are some fit pictures. I will get some better pictures as soon as the blizzard snow and 50mph winds die down here.

    Some other size references that might interest folks. These are all on a Mulefut 65sl 27.5" wheel and at 15 PSI set up tubeless.

    Stock Minion FBF 27.5 x 3.8
    Casing: 92mm
    Tread to Tread: 95mm
    Overall Diameter: 750mm

    Bontrager Barbegazi 27.5x4.5
    Casing: 107mm
    Tread to Tread: 110mm
    Overall Diameter: 776mm

    I will try and give a ride report if I can get out tomorrow.

    Some pictures to try and show clearance.
    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-img_0568.jpgSuzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-img_0574.jpgSuzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-img_0573.jpgSuzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-img_0569.jpgSuzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-img_0572.jpg

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: levity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    485
    thanks for the useful info and good pics

    those are some tall tires at 29.5" and 30.5"

    hope the nor'easter calms down and you can get outside

  3. #3
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,309
    Those are the Barbegazis on your bike? Looks like they fit fine.
    I like turtles

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    136
    Yes. The pictures show the Barbegazi on the Carbon Framed Suzi Q.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks for the pics and the testing. I knew the front would fit but i wasn't sure about the back. I have been thrilled with my Suze Q so far and this just put it over the top. Those will be perfect tires for the snow!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,860
    very interesting, thanks OP!
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6 with Lauf
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc

  7. #7
    tg
    tg is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,469
    Will those fit on my -30 Alum. frame?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    136
    tg-

    I only have access to my carbon model but RM lists the same limitations on tire size for both Alum. and Carbon models. My guess is it would fit but can't try it for you.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Cool!
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  10. #10
    beater
    Reputation: evasive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,230
    Very cool. Thanks for posting. I decided to go with the Blizzard -50 for the sake of better winter performance, but if I'd seen this, I might have made a different choice. Good on you for trying it out!

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by tg View Post
    Will those fit on my -30 Alum. frame?
    I work for a RM dealer and when the Suzi-Q came out a memo came as well. Basically there is a bit less seat stay clearance on the aluminum frames so they explicitly said that 29+ does not fit on anything except the carbon versions of the bike. This *probably* means that it won't fit on alloy sadly.

  12. #12
    fat guy on a little bike
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    404
    any updates on the tire fitment?

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    31
    Anyone get the chance to try a Gnarwhal in a Suzi Q?

    Reports seem to be all over the place as to whether it's bigger than the Barbegazi or not...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,691
    Quote Originally Posted by JoCo View Post
    Anyone get the chance to try a Gnarwhal in a Suzi Q?

    Reports seem to be all over the place as to whether it's bigger than the Barbegazi or not...
    I have no idea if it will fit or not, but everything I've read is that they use the same casing but the Gnarwhal has bigger knobs.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by JoCo View Post
    Anyone get the chance to try a Gnarwhal in a Suzi Q?

    Reports seem to be all over the place as to whether it's bigger than the Barbegazi or not...
    The fatbikes canada guy did and it wont fit the back.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    6
    I'm looking at a Suzi Q too, thanks for sharing this info! Did you get a sense of the weight difference between the aluminium frame and the carbon one? The -50 looked like a possibility for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by giantone View Post
    I work for a RM dealer and when the Suzi-Q came out a memo came as well. Basically there is a bit less seat stay clearance on the aluminum frames so they explicitly said that 29+ does not fit on anything except the carbon versions of the bike. This *probably* means that it won't fit on alloy sadly.

  17. #17
    368
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    520
    If anyone knows of a shop selling a left over or anyone selling a used 2017 XL suzi Q carbon or aluminum let me know.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    I have a 2017 size carbon Medium I will be posting for sale shortly. if anyone is interested PM me.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    657
    Oh man. I just pit a deposit down on the aluminum.

    Pm'd anyway

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    XL guy- this guy might have what you need: isaac@neffcycleservice.com

  21. #21
    368
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by uwprunner View Post
    XL guy- this guy might have what you need: isaac@neffcycleservice.com
    I will try getting in touch with him. Appreciate it.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    I measured my barb on my 80mm wheels on my farley 9.6. Its 4.25”.... not sure if it stretches as my bikes only a month old but i know they seem to clear the bluto fresh then develop a tire rub.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5
    Have they stretched at all?? Looked tight to the chain stays.

    Just looking for an update thanks!!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    186
    Anyone with a Suzi Q comment on what it’s like to ride? What conditions it works/doesn’t work?

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,188
    Does anyone know of a shop with a size large Suzi Q 70 in stock? I�m trying to find deals. But I can�t seem to find a shop with one in stock and to order one, no one is going below msrp.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    657
    I know of a shop that has a Large -90 from 2017, the cool red one. You could get it for a great deal. I bought it until I realized I thought it was a Medium, so I had to order one instead. But the price I got on the -90 was great. Not much more than a 2018 -70 would have been, but with XTR, carbon everything, killer bike. PM me if you want their name.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by curtlo-dork View Post
    I know of a shop that has a Large -90 from 2017, the cool red one. You could get it for a great deal. I bought it until I realized I thought it was a Medium, so I had to order one instead. But the price I got on the -90 was great. Not much more than a 2018 -70 would have been, but with XTR, carbon everything, killer bike. PM me if you want their name.
    May be too much for me. Even with a discount. Trying to stay under $2.5k if possible. Or even lower. A local shop said all of the 2017 models RM has in stock is going for 25% off?? But unfortunately, no 70 available.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by DevinciSean View Post
    Anyone with a Suzi Q comment on what it’s like to ride? What conditions it works/doesn’t work?
    I have to say. After a few weeks of riding my farley 9.6... i hate the barbs. If your after float on fairly flat groomed singletrack that fly. Great tire. If you want to ride boot packed single track with hills and such your going to want to fbf and fbr or wait for the new 3.8”x27.5” gnarwhals to be available in jan.

    I have so far spun out on every hill my 26x3.8” gnarwhals didnt on. Ive washed out on several corners.

    I feel the huge contact patch and small lugs have zero bite.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    657
    I got my -50 for $2K. But that was a Rocky Mountain deal, not the dealer. Rocky did not have any 2017 -70 models anymore, only -30 and -50. Oh well, worth a shot. That said, i do love my -50.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    I have to say. After a few weeks of riding my farley 9.6... i hate the barbs. If your after float on fairly flat groomed singletrack that fly. Great tire. If you want to ride boot packed single track with hills and such your going to want to fbf and fbr or wait for the new 3.8”x27.5” gnarwhals to be available in jan.

    I have so far spun out on every hill my 26x3.8” gnarwhals didnt on. Ive washed out on several corners.

    I feel the huge contact patch and small lugs have zero bite.
    Thanks, this is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    29
    Any reviews of the 27.5 x 4.5 Barbegazi with studs around? Couldn’t find anything. I’m running them sans-studs and like them a lot for many conditions, but need a second set for ice. Was thinking Lou/Bud studded (26... obviously) or 27.5 Barb studded....

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jspagat View Post
    Any reviews of the 27.5 x 4.5 Barbegazi with studs around? Couldn’t find anything. I’m running them sans-studs and like them a lot for many conditions, but need a second set for ice. Was thinking Lou/Bud studded (26... obviously) or 27.5 Barb studded....
    You would have to grip stud them new.

    If you want a studded fast roller the cake eaters are the ticket with the fast center and large side knobs. Other than float i would bet they out preform the barbs... and with big float and no lug there really is no point, your just kind if hung up spinning out.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    You would have to grip stud them new.

    If you want a studded fast roller the cake eaters are the ticket with the fast center and large side knobs. Other than float i would bet they out preform the barbs... and with big float and no lug there really is no point, your just kind if hung up spinning out.
    Thanks... cake eaters do look good, although I’m interested in a set of studded 27.5 x 4.5+ tires that will cover BOTH ice & fresh snow. I think the Barbegazi is the only 27.5 fatty that accepts studs.

    But if I stick with a 26 tire, I may do the cake eater instead of bud/lou.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    237
    Gnarwhal’s have stud pockets, not Brabs… I not sure they’ll fit your frame though, from looking at the pictures.
    Cake Eater comes in 27.5 x 4.0 also.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbrown View Post
    Gnarwhal’s have stud pockets, not Brabs… I not sure they’ll fit your frame though, from looking at the pictures.
    Cake Eater comes in 27.5 x 4.0 also.
    Totally missed the Gnarwhals. I'll give them a try. The Cake Eaters look like D5s; I want 27.5 x fat with studs....

    I'm on a Farley 9.6, so anything should fit.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    237
    Yeah they fit a 9.6, that’s what I have… Night and day difference over the Barb’s in snow, haven’t used them on ice yet.

    Mikesee has a good price on them, plus I think free shipping.

    Big Wheel Deals: Studded tires.

  37. #37
    This place needs an enema
    Reputation: mikesee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,402
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    I have to say. After a few weeks of riding my farley 9.6... i hate the barbs. If your after float on fairly flat groomed singletrack that fly. Great tire. If you want to ride boot packed single track with hills and such your going to want to fbf and fbr or wait for the new 3.8”x27.5” gnarwhals to be available in jan.

    I have so far spun out on every hill my 26x3.8” gnarwhals didnt on. Ive washed out on several corners.

    I feel the huge contact patch and small lugs have zero bite.

    The Barbe's are intended for exactly that -- to go very fast on hardpack. No more, no less.

    If you want bite in looser stuff, I think you're going to be disappointed with the FBF/FBR. I have yet to find a condition other than hardpacked *dirt* where they hook up. I think it's the lack of siping, but FBF/FBR are just slippery/skatey/sketchy, to me.

    Gnarwhals in 4.5" are incredible if grip is what you want. Just received 27.5 Gnarwhal's in 4", studding them for the wife tonight...

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hey first post here. I'm looking to replace the Minion's on my Suzi to get some better handling in all the fresh snow up here.

    Mike, I was wondering where you were able to get your hands on Gnarwhals in 27.5 x 4?

    Many thanks,

    Blair

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee View Post
    The Barbe's are intended for exactly that -- to go very fast on hardpack. No more, no less.

    If you want bite in looser stuff, I think you're going to be disappointed with the FBF/FBR. I have yet to find a condition other than hardpacked *dirt* where they hook up. I think it's the lack of siping, but FBF/FBR are just slippery/skatey/sketchy, to me.

    Gnarwhals in 4.5" are incredible if grip is what you want. Just received 27.5 Gnarwhal's in 4", studding them for the wife tonight...
    Im guessing the 27.5x3.8” gnarwhals are just a larger diameter version of the 26x3.8” tires?

    I thought they wernt available till the 11th of jan
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  40. #40
    This place needs an enema
    Reputation: mikesee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,402
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    Im guessing the 27.5x3.8” gnarwhals are just a larger diameter version of the 26x3.8” tires?

    I thought they wernt available till the 11th of jan
    Nope — they’re a smaller version of the 27.5 x 4.5, If you’re referring to the tread pattern.

  41. #41
    fat guy on a little bike
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee View Post
    Just received 27.5 Gnarwhal's in 4", studding them for the wife tonight...
    pics or GTFO....

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    pics or GTFO....
    ahem ahem you do realize who you are talking to no?

    apology or gtfo :P

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BlueCheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    364
    i ran across this XL if anyone can make it to Madison:https://madison.craigslist.org/bik/d...390575093.html

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee View Post
    Nope — they’re a smaller version of the 27.5 x 4.5, If you’re referring to the tread pattern.
    Got a pic of the tread?
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    216

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by david.p View Post
    Thats cool. Was thinking if they were the 26” tread would run them for my summer tires but they are a bit too agressive. Looks like im still leaning towards the hodags.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  47. #47
    This place needs an enema
    Reputation: mikesee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,402
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    Got a pic of the tread?


    with studs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5-8a3a0575.jpg  


  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50
    Mikesee, do you think that Bontrager 3.8 gnarwhal tire is bigger than the maxxix FBR? I am just looking for something a touch bigger in the rear of the susie q. Width and lug height as I'm looking for just a little more in snow.

  49. #49
    This place needs an enema
    Reputation: mikesee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    11,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Mikesee, do you think that Bontrager 3.8 gnarwhal tire is bigger than the maxxix FBR? I am just looking for something a touch bigger in the rear of the susie q. Width and lug height as I'm looking for just a little more in snow.

    The casings are virtually identical in size. Still, the Gnarwhal is much, much better in snow due to it's deeper tread blocks, and the fact that they are siped.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Any new info on how these tires held up last season? Any issues with pressure and rubbing over the course of the rides .Curious as I'm about to pull the trigger on a Suzi q -70 carbon (2018) . Thanks

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Suzi Q with Barbegazi 27.5x4.5

    How do the barbs handle the 65mm rim? Was just in a race and the gnarwhals were a chore on the doubletrack, Their traction in the singletrack didnt make up it.

    Was thinking of getting some nexties 65mm or the woven 75mm for a race and summer set with the barbergazis i have.

    They dont overly round or anything? The barb is 4.25” wide so i suspect it would be like a 4.75” tire on a 80mm rim.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyFXDWG View Post
    I thought I would post this up as I had trouble finding this info when I was researching fatbikes.

    I bought my first fat bike 2 Weeks ago and I have to say it is a blast. I decided I wanted all carbon to keep it somewhat lighter, the 27.5 wheel size was intriguing me and I didn't really want a super wide Q factor and rear end as I would like to run it as a 29+ bike in the summer when trail-a-biking the kids. Pedaling comfort and sportyish feel were somewhat of a priority. I bought the Suzi Q as soon as I saw it. It is a awesome and fun.

    The Maxis Minion FBFs came on it and I have to say they are a great rolling tire. I was curious if I could squeeze a little bigger tire in the Suzi Q. A little more width would be good for float in the snow we have here in CT now but I also wanted to take advantage of the 27.5 wheel size and get a larger wheel diameter.

    I could not find any info on the Barbegazi fitting on the Suzi Q and published specs by RM indicated it might not. I figured I would give it a shot and I was happy to find out it fits easily. There is at least 10mm in all directions including chain clearance in the big cog.

    Below are some fit pictures. I will get some better pictures as soon as the blizzard snow and 50mph winds die down here.

    Some other size references that might interest folks. These are all on a Mulefut 65sl 27.5" wheel and at 15 PSI set up tubeless.

    Stock Minion FBF 27.5 x 3.8
    Casing: 92mm
    Tread to Tread: 95mm
    Overall Diameter: 750mm

    Bontrager Barbegazi 27.5x4.5
    Casing: 107mm
    Tread to Tread: 110mm
    Overall Diameter: 776mm

    I will try and give a ride report if I can get out tomorrow.

    Some pictures to try and show clearance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0568.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	1126668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0574.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1126666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0573.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	1126667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0569.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	1126669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0572.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	1126670
    So how does it ride with the 4.5's on back? Does wheel flex result in any rubbing? I'm getting the alloy 50 and would be stoked to be able to run a little fatter for the dead of winter.

    What's your impression of the bike otherwise

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    31
    Yes, I am in search of a new leftover 2017 Rocky Mountain Suzi Q 70 or 90 in size Large. I have started searching with not much luck. I really like the blue 70 and the red 90 of 2017. Does anybody know of any shops to try or can point me in the right direction? Thank you. Sorry, I know this isn't the wanted ads........

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by junglefrankjoe View Post
    Yes, I am in search of a new leftover 2017 Rocky Mountain Suzi Q 70 or 90 in size Large. I have started searching with not much luck. I really like the blue 70 and the red 90 of 2017. Does anybody know of any shops to try or can point me in the right direction? Thank you. Sorry, I know this isn't the wanted ads........
    Last time I was in there my local RM dealer had a 90 2017 on clearance. I bought it myself, until I realized it wasn't a Medium, and never even took it home. It's probably still there. I test road it. Wow, with full XTR and all that, it was insanely cool. I ended up buying a white -50 which I love, but need to sell for funding of something else unfortunately. But The Q's are sweet.

    The bike shop is in Glen Ellyn, IL. It's called The Bike Hub, The Bike HubThe Bike Hub

    go to their home page, you'll see the exact bike right there!

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    31
    Thank you!

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    This guy might have an extra new or slightly used '17 or '18 Large.

    isaac@neffcycleservice.com

Similar Threads

  1. Tires on Suzi Q
    By SoFat in forum Rocky Mountain
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2018, 10:43 AM
  2. Suzi Q........ Is it really a Fat Bike?
    By tg in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 05:09 PM
  3. Rocky Suzi Q 27.5
    By NH Mtbiker in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  4. Rocky Suzi Q
    By vikb in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 11:04 AM
  5. Barbegazi Wear?
    By Jeff_G in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 12:49 AM

Members who have read this thread: 235

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.