ogarajef@luther.edu

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel

I have a Schlick Cycles Northpaw, offset rear end in a size medium for sale. $750 gets you a custom steel frame welded and fabricated by the legend Tom Teesdale. I will also throw in a Chris King headset and a pair of E-Thirteen cranks with a 32 tooth Race Face ring and a brand new bottom bracket.

The frame sells for $1400 new and is a year and a half old. The frame is powdercoated in a matte black textured finish and is in excellent shape, no scratches, chips or dings. It has paragon sliding dropouts, so it can be ran geared or as a singlespeed, I have both sets of dropouts.

17 1/2" center BB to top of seat collar,
    14 1/2 Center BB to Center of top tube,
    Headtube 5",
    Top tube from center of headtube horizontal to mid-line of seatpost 23",
    100mm bb,
    Paragon sliders,
    44mm headtube

The cranks have some shoe wear, but are in good condition, the headset is a King and the BB is brand new.

I also have a Singlespeed rear wheel for sale, offset. It is a black Chris King SS hub laced with black Sapim CX-Ray spokes, with a Large Marge Light rim. I have it all taped up for tubeless use. The wheel is $500 and if you want me to leave the tire on, all set up tubeless and ready to roll I will sell for $575. It is dead on true with no flat spots or problems, sweet wheel.

Schlick Cycles Northpaw Fat bike - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0025.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0021.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0035.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0033.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0027.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-dsc_0028.jpg  

Spam: Schlick Cycles Northpaw (geared or SS) and King SS Wheel-photo-6.jpg  

"RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Wow waht a pretty frame, good luck on the sale..

ogarajef@luther.edu
    Thanks
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"