ouch....

Rolled over a copperhead today on the fatty

Rode a couple laps at sww on the south side of indy this afternoon with my wife. First lap, most of the way around where you get to the long wide pathway section. Thought it was a stick until my front tire was over, realized it was a snake. Walked back to make sure it was ok...it was a copperhead, coiled up and really ticked off.should have got a pic but didn't. Be careful!
    Riding.....

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Cool story bro! ;-p

Since this tread is grossly missing a photo of a snake, j/k, here is what stopped me on the trail today. Never cross a hungry Cow and Calf Moose!!!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    crikey glad the worst we have to put up with in the uk is the adder nasty bite not usally fatal unless you have a heart condition and the only time ive seen them they have slid off in to the bushes quicky as

R.I.P. Pugsley.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsimon mk2 View Post
    crikey glad the worst we have to put up with in the uk is the adder nasty bite not usally fatal unless you have a heart condition and the only time ive seen them they have slid off in to the bushes quicky as

I'm with you on this one.
    Here in the Netherlands we also have the adder to be aware of, but that's mainly in the east of the country.
    But last week i was visiting some friends, when a guy showed up carrying this :
    (I thought i was a nice photo oppurtunity)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rolled over a copperhead today on the fatty-dscn0885.jpg  

ouch....
    Yah, sorry for no pics...between the pissed off coiled snake and my wife telling me not to get too close, just didn't happen
    Riding.....

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    I don't blame ya, just giving a hard time. Damn moose were slow to move away from the bike trail!