Anchorage, AK

Ridefatbikes.com

Not to take away from this forum(which I love), ridefatbikes.com has a cool format based on social media involving a hashtag. I post regularly on twitter and Instagram and maybe some of you do too? Give it's a shot! The more exposure the better. This is from their website, a lil wordy but is all good. Cheers!

"Ride Fatbikes has a new format – crowd-sourced real-time content!

At RideFatbikes.com, we’ve had several years of consistently posting fresh content, blog-style. We’ve worked to stay tuned into emerging fatbike trends, developments and advancement, then sharing what we learn with our dedicated and loyal readership. Meanwhile, the fatbike industry has advanced from niche to mainstream, and fatbike riding and racing has moved from a quiet conversation in small circles to a dominant conversation that permeates cycling communities and brands.

So, to have even more relevant, current, and ongoing fatbike-specific information, and allowing everyone to have a voice, we’ve unveiled our new format, below. We’ll continue to maintain all pages of our site, including our fatbike slideshow, pages where events/shops/sponsors/gear/brands can be promoted, and much more. But we’re adding a new feature – real-time news and updates that everyone can contribute to (in effect, a crowd-source bulletin board). Instead of hearing the perspective of only a select few authors and guests, YOU can contribute (and see what others have contributed) all in a central platform where the discussion is curated and relevant.

Join the conversation

You can add your tweet, photo or video to the bulletin board below simply by tagging your post with #RideFatbikes in Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. Do you like our new format? Let us know by tagging your comments with #RideFatbikes. Ride on!"
    two wheel livin'..

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    And let the negative reppin' begin.

Anchorage, AK

Ridefatbikes.com

Copy that! Let it. Guess I'm just a visual-based guy. Cool website though. Gomez does well on his site, bike rumor rarely has anything fat related and pinkbike almost refuses to put anything down fat. Check it out or don't.
    two wheel livin'..

aka bOb
    Too busy for me, my ADD goes crazy.

WNC Native
    Ummm..... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/57dzaMaouXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

aka bOb
    Now that's funny!!

mtbr member
    Not bad- quick and easy to look at. I like it!

Members who have read this thread: 0