Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 433
  1. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Sturgis Bullet Ti went from pre-pay to in stock. Same deal as pre-pay. Now just got to work up the nerve to spend $2k.

  2. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    So is anyone planning on making any modifications immediately upon receiving the bike and if so, what?

    I know there were issues with cassettes chewing up the Aluminum freehub in the past. Has that been remedied? I would be fine paying to upgrade the cassette out of the box to not have any problems down the road.

  3. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31
    I probably will not. I will accessorize and personalize it pretty quickly, but other than possibly/probably going tubeless - I need to get some miles under my tires before I would really appreciate upgrades. Part of the reason I went with the Night Train over the Sturgis is it has some (perhaps minor) upgrades that could keep me from fiddling for a while.

  4. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19

    Hope Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    So is anyone planning on making any modifications immediately upon receiving the bike and if so, what?

    I know there were issues with cassettes chewing up the Aluminum freehub in the past. Has that been remedied? I would be fine paying to upgrade the cassette out of the box to not have any problems down the road.
    Will switch to a 1x in the Spring. Tubeless right away.

    Carbon rims after I drop 20lbs.

  5. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    So is anyone planning on making any modifications immediately upon receiving the bike and if so, what?

    I know there were issues with cassettes chewing up the Aluminum freehub in the past. Has that been remedied? I would be fine paying to upgrade the cassette out of the box to not have any problems down the road.
    I paid for one on the 23rd, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I got the Sturgis Bullet model since I'll be swapping drivetrain/brakes from my current bike (fatboy with Shimano XT brakes/drivetrain and Race Face Turbine Cinch crankset - 1x in the summer, 2x in the winter). I plan on swapping the Bluto for a Framed Alaskan Carbon fork in the winter as well, and setting the wheels up tubeless.

    The description on BikesDirect shows that the cassette body is steel: NOVATEC D202SB-X12MM-S4S ALLOY REAR DISC HUB W/ STEEL CASSETTE BODY

  6. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation: watermonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    706
    The freehub body that came on my Sturgis last spring was steel. Not only were the cassettes eating the aluminum freehubs, but the pockets that the pawls rested in were also deforming on the aluminum freehubs, compromising the pawl alignment and engagement. Flawless operation on the sturgis bullet, and even the quick release sliding dropout Lurch, since switching to the steel body. Patiently awaiting movement on my new Night Train bullet - hope to see tracking number activity today.
    I would advise not taking my advice.

  7. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    Good to know Watermonkey, thanks. That was really my only concern. I will be going tubeless as well and will be adding a rack to the back. Then I'm gonna ride the hell out of it for a while!

    I still have not received an order confirmation from BD and I have thoroughly vetted my spam folder. I have emailed them requesting an order confirmation so hopefully I'll at least have that this afternoon.

  8. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    Good to know Watermonkey, thanks. That was really my only concern. I will be going tubeless as well and will be adding a rack to the back. Then I'm gonna ride the hell out of it for a while!

    I still have not received an order confirmation from BD and I have thoroughly vetted my spam folder. I have emailed them requesting an order confirmation so hopefully I'll at least have that this afternoon.

    I received shipping confirmation for the Night Train I ordered on 7/6. No word yet on the Sturgis which I ordered later in the month. FIFO?

  9. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanBrewer View Post
    I received shipping confirmation for the Night Train I ordered on 7/6. No word yet on the Sturgis which I ordered later in the month. FIFO?
    Hi - bikes arrive and ship out as soon as possible. We don't do FIFO We ship as soon as available "ASAA"

  10. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by joebikesdirect View Post
    Hi - bikes arrive and ship out as soon as possible. We don't do FIFO We ship as soon as available "ASAA"
    ASAA - love it.


    Following both bikes on UPS. Hope to be riding Friday night.

  11. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    BD emailed me back yesterday afternoon with my order confirmation. My shipping label was created and looks like the bike is scheduled to ship tomorrow the 30th. I order a lot of parts and equipment from DFW and I know the UPS routes by heart, I should be riding Friday night as well!!!

  12. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31
    Wife got shipping info and I got sales confirmation yesterday afternoon. Not exactly sure why my wife got an email (but I guess UPS cross referenced our address with her email account). Good thing I already warned her it was coming.

    Wife's email said delivery today, mine said it had not shipped yet. Wonder which is correct.

  13. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Mine's waiting at the UPS store for me to pick up after work!

  14. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    I pulled the Trigger on the Sturgis Ti. Got my PayPal bill, waiting on the other emails, shipping etc... I feel good about it.

    H

  15. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    I want to set up tubeless...but what rim strips do I need? I looked on Amazon and Stan's doesn't have a "fatbike" kit that I could find. Will the Sunringle 60mm rim strip work for the 80mm Mulefut wheel?

  16. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31
    I was assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that all assembled wheels came with rim strips (to protect the tube) - the only reason to change would be for weight or bling (changing color, etc...). I have googled a little, am somewhat curious about the skinny stripper thread (it looks lighter than the gorilla tape method). That said, did see some older threads that use HD shrink wrap - which seemed even lighter (cheaper, and more redneck).

  17. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    I want to set up tubeless...but what rim strips do I need? I looked on Amazon and Stan's doesn't have a "fatbike" kit that I could find. Will the Sunringle 60mm rim strip work for the 80mm Mulefut wheel?
    Nevermind.. I have found that if I slow down and read things thoroughly it usally helps, lol
    From Amazon:
    About the Product

    Specifically designed for the Sun-Ringle' Mulefut 80mm FatBike tubeless compatible rim

  18. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mousehunter View Post
    I was assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that all assembled wheels came with rim strips (to protect the tube) - the only reason to change would be for weight or bling (changing color, etc...). I have googled a little, am somewhat curious about the skinny stripper thread (it looks lighter than the gorilla tape method). That said, did see some older threads that use HD shrink wrap - which seemed even lighter (cheaper, and more redneck).
    Good info. Hopefully yours comes in tonight and you can unbox and check it out. I worry about these things because I live in rural area so can't just run down to pick rim strips up. And I HATE when I order the wrong size of something and I have to try again next weekend!

  19. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    I want to set up tubeless...but what rim strips do I need? I looked on Amazon and Stan's doesn't have a "fatbike" kit that I could find. Will the Sunringle 60mm rim strip work for the 80mm Mulefut wheel?
    SunRingle sells a tubeless kit including rim strips and tape, since the Mulefut is a tubeless compatible rim. The wheels should come with rim strips, and I would imagine that the strip that comes with the wheels would be the same as the kit to make tubeless conversion possible. That being said I'm going to use bright duct tape as a rim strip, as I have several times in the past. This time I plan on using Sun Ringle tape instead of Gorilla/Transparent Scotch.

    Here's an article on the Mulefut that discusses tubeless setup: Sun Ringle MuleFĂĽt Fat Bike Rim Brings the Snow, Plus More from Hayes Components

  20. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    SunRingle sells a tubeless kit including rim strips and tape, since the Mulefut is a tubeless compatible rim. The wheels should come with rim strips, and I would imagine that the strip that comes with the wheels would be the same as the kit to make tubeless conversion possible. That being said I'm going to use bright duct tape as a rim strip, as I have several times in the past. This time I plan on using Sun Ringle tape instead of Gorilla/Transparent Scotch.

    Here's an article on the Mulefut that discusses tubeless setup: Sun Ringle MuleFĂĽt Fat Bike Rim Brings the Snow, Plus More from Hayes Components
    Here is the link to the rim specs and some pdfs on set up we got from Sun-Ringle for the MuleFut rims

    FYI - you will have to add your own tubeless tape, valve and sealant

    Mulefüt 80SL | SUNringlé

    Index of /products/sun-ringle-mulefut-rims

    hope this is helpful

  21. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Mine's waiting for me at UPS, I'll unbox and put it together tonight. I won't be setting it up tubeless right away because I neglected to order the tape earlier. If anyone has any questions I can answer let me know.

  22. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Just Got my order confirmation on Sturgis Ti. Maybe here next week, dare say late this week......

  23. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Got my bike after work today, the box was beat to hell, but everything seemed to be fine. It was packed well with lots of little protective bits. I put it all together and the wheels look true enough, but the brakes need to be bled.

    Took it around the block and rode it off curbs. Love the Bluto, haven't been on it enough to get a feel for the frame. Size large weighs 35 lb 6 oz stock with pedals (34 lb 10 oz without pedals). It's quite a bit heavier than my Fatboy (28 lb 8 oz without pedals), but the Fatboy has carbon fork/bars/seatpost, and is 1x Shimano XT with lightweight 120tpi tires set up tubeless. I plan on swapping all the parts over this weekend, all I'm keeping on the Motobecane is the frame, fork, and wheels. I hope it gets down to 31 lb to match what the Fatboy would weigh with a Bluto (estimate), but I won't hold my breath.

    I can get specific pics if anyone has any questions. Frame has an Ora sticker.

    Name:  2JZgfWIm.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  12.0 KB
    Last edited by Chupathingee; 09-30-2015 at 07:18 AM.

  24. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31
    Is that weight before or after pedals

    Will try to find a fishing scale to report back on a small Night Train when mine comes in.

  25. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by mousehunter View Post
    Is that weight before or after pedals

    Will try to find a fishing scale to report back on a small Night Train when mine comes in.

    With pedals, 45NRTH Heiruspecs, 12.4 oz for the pair. I'm glad you pointed that out, since I didn't have pedals on the Fatboy when I weighed it.

  26. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    732
    I bet you hit 31 or very close to it.

  27. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    I'm just curious, does anyone know what the Night Train Bullet with Al Frame weigh in at?

  28. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by T-X-N View Post
    I'm just curious, does anyone know what the Night Train Bullet with Al Frame weigh in at?
    According to this article, about 37 pounds without pedals: First Ride: 2015 Motobecane NightTrain Bullet Fatbike | Singletracks Mountain Bike News

    It's worth noting that my bike is a Sturgis Bullet Ti, and thus the appropriate Al comparison would be a Sturgis Bullet, not a Nighttrain Bullet. That being said the quick googling I did didn't turn up a Sturgis Bullet weight.

  29. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    Size large weighs 35 lb 6 oz stock with pedals (34 lb 10 oz without pedals).
    Mine will be here Friday. Ordered on 9/29, shipped that night, moving faster than I can ever think of pedaling myself! This is the fastest this bike will ever travel!

    I ordered the XL 21" and last night ordered some Xpedo XMX24C Spry pedals and a shock pump. That will be it for a while as I figure out tubes no tubes, geometry for my 6'7" frame.

  30. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Completely forgot to mention, there was one part that was different from the listed spec - the front hub is not 150mm, it is 135mm with spacers. On one hand I know the spec sheet is "expected" part list, but on the other I do feel like having paid for the second most expensive fatbike they offer I should get the part listed. I'm going to contact them and see if I can get the correct front hub, and I'll update with what happens.

    EDIT: It's not a hub with spacers, watermonkey corrects me in the following post, and schools others in the sturgis/nighttrain thread: Motobecane Sturgis / Night Train Thread
    Last edited by Chupathingee; 09-30-2015 at 12:35 PM. Reason: I'm dumb.

  31. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: watermonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    706
    The D201sb front hub is not 135 mm with spacers, its a `150mm hub that can be converted with the use of different end caps to run a thru axle or quick release depending on the end cap configuration. Its been covered before, and there's a lot of info on these wheels and parts specs in the Sturgis/night train thread. You didn't get screwed or misled.
    I would advise not taking my advice.

  32. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by watermonkey View Post
    The D201sb front hub is not 135 mm with spacers, its a `150mm hub that can be converted with the use of different end caps to run a thru axle or quick release depending on the end cap configuration. Its been covered before, and there's a lot of info on these wheels and parts specs in the Sturgis/night train thread. You didn't get screwed or misled.
    I'm not sure I should believe you, since your signature says not to take your advice ;-)

    I've only experienced hubs in the past that have caps that insert into the hub, not those that snap onto the outside like these do. I'm not sure I'm a fan. Thank you for clearing it up, I'll be sure to reference those other threads.

  33. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: watermonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    706
    Yup - no worries. It had alot of people baffled the first time these showed up too. However, you will be screwed if you lose these endcaps, as sourcing Novatec aftermarket parts is a total PITA. So if you flat in the wilds, make sure you keep track of these things when you pull the front wheel, or you'll be an unhappy hiker, not biker.
    I would advise not taking my advice.

  34. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    I took the pedals and the reflectors off to weigh it again, since I realized that tends to be how people weigh their bikes...

    This is a completely stock 19" Motobecane Sturgis Bullet Ti, and it weighs 34 lb 8 oz (34.5 pounds). This is consistent with the weight I got earlier with pedals/reflectors.

    Name:  it9zQ7Hm.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  8.3 KB

    Motobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-sgvauzol.jpg
    Last edited by Chupathingee; 09-30-2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: fixed typo

  35. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Keep in mind- The first ride article from singletracks.com weight was for the older NightTrain Bullet in the Largest size.

    2016 NightTrain and NightTrain/Sturgis Bullet will be quite a bit lighter due to lighter rims Tubeless Compatible MuleFut and RaceFace cranks When you convert to tubeless, then they will be even lighter still

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    According to this article, about 37 pounds without pedals: First Ride: 2015 Motobecane NightTrain Bullet Fatbike | Singletracks Mountain Bike News

    It's worth noting that my bike is a Sturgis Bullet Ti, and thus the appropriate Al comparison would be a Sturgis Bullet, not a Nighttrain Bullet. That being said the quick googling I did didn't turn up a Sturgis Bullet weight.

  36. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Awesome! We've not had a chance to weigh one of these as they sold too quickly. Many sizes are sold out or close to that.
    Please let us know what it weighs when you convert to tubeless?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    I took the pedals and the reflectors off to weigh it again, since I realized that tends to be how people weigh their bikes...

    This is a completely stock 19" Motobecane Sturgis Bullet Ti, and it weighs 34 lb 8 oz (34.5 pounds). This is consistent with the weight I got earlier with pedals/reflectors.

    Name:  it9zQ7Hm.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  8.3 KB

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sGVaUZol.jpg 
Views:	1191 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	1019192

  37. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Mine travelled across the great state of Tennessee from Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville last night. Anticipation is high.

    Can anyone shed light on the Dropper Post routing? External I would think, or is there room for internal routing?
    H

  38. #88
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Hi - these Motobecane Titanium and aluminum fatbikes have external dropper seatpost routing that runs along the underside of the top tube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelterock View Post
    Mine travelled across the great state of Tennessee from Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville last night. Anticipation is high.

    Can anyone shed light on the Dropper Post routing? External I would think, or is there room for internal routing?
    H

  39. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by joebikesdirect View Post
    Hi - these Motobecane Titanium and aluminum fatbikes have external dropper seatpost routing that runs along the underside of the top tube.
    Thanks Joe, Are we talking a spot to zip tie the cable, not a hole for internal routing then?
    H

  40. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31
    IIRC the Titanium bikes do not advertise internal cable routing, and both the website and the user picture above show external cables.

    I would not suspect that the advertised seat post guides are internal.

  41. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19
    If I wasn't out of country Wednesday when the Sturgis and NT arrived I would have ridden all day. Took about 20 min to setup each bike. Sturgis had zero derailleur prep so it added 2min. The NT shifted flawlessly out of the box.

    The welds on these bikes are amazing.
    Tapered head tube is an impressive chunk'O metal.

    After an initial 3hr tour I can say that I am completely satisfied. If the legs permit, I'll log another three today.

  42. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    I took the pedals and the reflectors off to weigh it again, since I realized that tends to be how people weigh their bikes...

    This is a completely stock 19" Motobecane Sturgis Bullet Ti, and it weighs 34 lb 8 oz (34.5 pounds). This is consistent with the weight I got earlier with pedals/reflectors.

    Name:  it9zQ7Hm.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  8.3 KB

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sGVaUZol.jpg 
Views:	1191 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	1019192
    Sweet looking bike! Can you do me a favor and measure the front center for me (distance from BB center to front axle center, with handlebars as straight as possible)?

  43. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Sweet looking bike! Can you do me a favor and measure the front center for me (distance from BB center to front axle center, with handlebars as straight as possible)?
    Sure thing, I'll do that this evening.

  44. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelterock View Post
    Thanks Joe, Are we talking a spot to zip tie the cable, not a hole for internal routing then?
    H
    There are no holes for internal routing that I've noticed. I'll check this evening and see if there is a dedicated route on the bottom of the top tube for the dropper cable.

  45. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    received the bike tonight. It's magnificent. Frame and welds look great. The mulefut novatec combo is sweet. The Snowshoes are 4.5" 72tpi single compound huge! Only flaws are scratch on the crank none drive side and an O in motobecane is slightly disfigured. I love it. Pouring Rain here in NY. No test drive till tomorrow.

  46. #96
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    Motobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpg
    The only flaws are slight scratch and decal damage.
    Motobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpg
    90mm stem on XL 21"Motobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpgMotobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpg
    Beautiful headtube & logo
    Motobecanes Titanium FatBike final specs and release date.-image.jpg
    Sweet white 100mm Bluto

    I'm impressed. It's a quality piece. Can't wait to get out on the sand with it.
    Assembly was bars to stem, 4 bolts, 6 bolts for front rotor, end caps on front hub and install on bluto, pedals and align stem and front wheel.
    I removed the wheel reflectors but mounted the front reflector and adjusted the rear. They may come off altogether but we'll see or not be seen!

  47. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Sweet looking bike! Can you do me a favor and measure the front center for me (distance from BB center to front axle center, with handlebars as straight as possible)?
    28 inches.

  48. #98
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelterock View Post
    I'm impressed. It's a quality piece. Can't wait to get out on the sand with it.
    Assembly was bars to stem, 4 bolts, 6 bolts for front rotor, end caps on front hub and install on bluto, pedals and align stem and front wheel.
    I removed the wheel reflectors but mounted the front reflector and adjusted the rear. They may come off altogether but we'll see or not be seen!
    You've still got the film on your headtube logo :-D

  49. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    You've still got the film on your headtube logo :-D
    I do? Didn't notice, will check in morning. Starred at it after dinner this evening. Felt like I was 12 again, when I bought my first real BMX with my own money.
    That new bike smell....

  50. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupathingee View Post
    28 inches.
    Thank you very much!

    EDIT: wheelbase looks to be much longer than listed on the published geometry chart
    Last edited by OhioPT; 10-03-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2106 FOX 34 release date?
    By SUB1647 in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 03:31 PM
  2. Marzocchi 350 NCR Release Date?
    By staz in forum 27.5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:24 PM
  3. Fox 34 release date?
    By capslayer in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  4. Fox 34 release date?
    By capslayer in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:49 AM
  5. Fox DHX-air release date?
    By Renegade in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •