mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Looking for 2 size med Neck Romancer Pug, Pug or Mukluk 3 complete bikes...anyone

Anyone, help. I can't seem to find any size med in any of the above 3 bikes anywhere. Does anyone know who might have some complete bikes available. We live in Lake Tahoe/Truckee CA so we would need them shipped from most places.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Try Randy at Gear Exchange, Glenwood Springs, CO 970-945-8500.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Problem is Surly will not let their retailers ship complete bikes.

Any since I'm here, I'm looking for an 18" Pugsley frame & fork. Early version, purple or gray.
    Steve Heywood
    Buckeye, AZ

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Try north central cyclery in DeKalb IL. They have several fats in stock. Google them. I test rode a moonlander there last week.

db4
    mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Helisport 631 549-1127 has moonlanders in stock.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckeemtb View Post
    Anyone, help. I can't seem to find any size med in any of the above 3 bikes anywhere. Does anyone know who might have some complete bikes available. We live in Lake Tahoe/Truckee CA so we would need them shipped from most places.
    I live in reno and no one has them in stock however Pacos may so give them a shout.

Pacosbike.com : We have ALL your Cycling Needs! Cycling, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Cycling Accessories : PacosBike.com

if the price were right i may let my Pug go...

mtbr member
    yikes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for 2 size med Neck Romancer Pug, Pug or Mukluk 3 complete bikes...anyone-dscn1556.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Thanks all, back to work on this when I have time, I did talk to Paco's I would love to buy locally but they have two demos and none for sale and it doesn't sound like they can get any until next year. With the sad state of the ski season this year I was hoping to find something sooner than a year from now!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Sent you a PM. I may have something for you.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Any of your local dealers that have a QBP account should be able to build you a medium Moonlander. I haven't checked the parts availability this morning but I built one from parts last week for my dad. The only caveat is double offset wheels and fork and 170 mm cranks. Tubes were out of stock last time I checked but hopefully you can score a few of those.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Try Spoke & Wheel in Twin Falls, ID. As of this afternoon they have two orange Mukluk 3's in Med/17". Ask for Mike. 208-734-6033

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Thanks for your suggestions, after searching high and low, doing a few demo rides we decided on two 9:Zero:7 bikes for the quiver. We are super fired up and are just waiting on Holy Rolling Darryl wheels to come in. Hopefully in the next few weeks!