Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 325
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+, 26 x 4.8 & 27.5 x 4.5!

    The Wozo thread doesn't seem to get the love it deserves, perhaps it's because folks don't realize what Kona brought to the table. . .

    The 2016 Wozo was a limited run of completes in the USA, but in Canada they had frame sets too

    I took a trip to Langley BC to pick up a couple frames (large and medium), cuz I just couldn't decide on sizing.

    On paper the Wozo has a huge reach and ETT, which is typical "new" Kona geo, but what I learned is that the sizing is quite normal taken as a whole: bb drop, steep STA, high stack. I normally ride a large frame and the large Wozo fit perfect.

    The Wozo has a lot in common with the Honzo, but tweaked to be fat, so unlike it's long legged fat brethren the Wo, the Wozo sports a 420mm chainstay that fits a 4.8 Minion on a 65mm rim and a 29 x 3 Minion! The sliding chainstays can be lengthened by up to 20mm if you feel the urge.

    The HTA is listed as 69deg with a 100mm Bluto, but it rides slacker, so maybe someone needs to re-measure. I plan on bumping my Bluto to 120mm, leaving me with a more moderate 68degrees. Seriously, I think this bike could take an even longer fork.

    I had some brief play time on 29+ before winter closed in, then it was game on! Today was the inaugral snow ride cold temps and no grooming kept it short, but suffice to say, short chainstays are da bomb on fat! The Wozo is super agile, very fun to ride, manuals are easy, jumping and hopping about like it's a play bike.

    Unfortunately the Wozo is hard to find, but if you can get to Canada (or live there), there are a few frames remaining in the werehouse; I also have a medium left over. Edit, I paid $550 CDN plus taxes, gas, and customs; quite the deal for a sweet aluminum frame, so I'm only asking $500USD plus shipping.

    Build details: Large Wozo, 100mm Bluto RTC3, CC headset, Onyx Racing hubs 150/177, Surly LM 26 x 65mm rims/WTB Scraper 29 x i45, 4.8/3" Minions, RF Turbine 170mm with Blackspire 26t oval chainring, RF PFT 30mm bb, GX 11sp drivetrain, Sunrace 11-42 cassette, Guide RS brakes, 180mm rotors, RF 150mm dropper, Chromag Ranger 40mm stem, Chromag bars, WTB Pro seat, Spec ergo grips.

    Pics: 1) Echo Ridge, 3) Complete build 26 x 4.8 Minions; 2) and 4) frame clearance with 4.8 on Large Marge 65mm rims; 5) 29 x 3 Minions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-08-21.35.13.jpg  

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-08-21.34.35.jpg  

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-08-21.39.30.jpg  

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-08-21.35.45.jpg  

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-10-22.17.22.jpg  

    Last edited by Nurse Ben; 2 Days Ago at 10:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Great liking bike! PM sent!

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    684
    Needs a wren...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-20161211_095246.jpg  


  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,626
    Nice.

    As an aside, you are all over the place with bikes. Need a score card to keep up. Wish you were my ADD neighbor so I could stop over and kick the tires on all the new sleds.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,492
    Looks nice! Do you think it would fit a 27.5x4.5 tire in the back? Maybe with the slider back a bit?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    115
    That frame has a lot more clearance than I thought. I was shying away from it thinking that the 177 rear could only handle 4.0s. Also, I thought 29x3.0s didn't work well with a Bluto.

    Looks like a great year-round ride the way you have it set up.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    130
    Sweet build man, I'd 100% have this if I didn't love my Wednesday so much! I'm a big Kona fan. My Paddy Wagon is the daily driver when snow isn't flying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Can't wait!

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    How did you like the minions in the snow? Can you compare them to Bud and Lou or other winter tires?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Kona does make cool bikes! They should have done the Rasta paint job from this one on the Wozo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-img_0302.jpg  


  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by bme107 View Post
    Nice.

    As an aside, you are all over the place with bikes. Need a score card to keep up. Wish you were my ADD neighbor so I could stop over and kick the tires on all the new sleds.
    Who you calling ADD, thats ADHD to those who know me

    I can afford to buy, build, ride, and sell, it's like a hobby...my wife calls it an obsession

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Magicscreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    143
    The stock Wo seems pretty nice, too. KONA BIKES | MTB | WO | Wo

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerpss View Post
    How did you like the minions in the snow? Can you compare them to Bud and Lou or other winter tires?
    No idea, I've ridden Snowshoe, Larry, BFL, Floaters, JJs, and the Minions. The Floaters worked well, JJs weren't sgabby, in comparision I'd say the Minions have a harder rubber so maybe not as compliant in cold conditions.

    Only a few snow rides, so it's hard to compare, esp with the super light 6" of dust on firm we have now.

    As to 27.5 x 4.5 fit, yeah, probably , but that would make for one tall arse bike!

  14. #14
    LFJ
    LFJ is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    274
    Nice write up. You confirmed my thoughts on the sizing. Sometimes on paper the numbers don't match but there is no substitute for actually riding the bike to see how it feels. I too am wondering if the frame will accept a 27.5 fat but I am interested if the 27.5x3.8 Hodag would fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeny View Post
    Looks nice! Do you think it would fit a 27.5x4.5 tire in the back? Maybe with the slider back a bit?

  15. #15
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Nice write up. You confirmed my thoughts on the sizing. Sometimes on paper the numbers don't match but there is no substitute for actually riding the bike to see how it feels. I too am wondering if the frame will accept a 27.5 fat but I am interested if the 27.5x3.8 Hodag would fit.
    Oh yeah, if it fits a 4.8 Minion and 29+.....27.5x3.8 will have nice clearance.

    Kona needs to offer this as a frame option in the US for 2018!
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    Kona needs to offer this as a frame option in the US for 2018!
    In steel.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    I know it's still really early on, but have you considered an angleset to slack the HT a degree?

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  18. #18
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,291
    dustyduke22- I'm guessing here, you pick up his extra frame?
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  19. #19
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    dustyduke22- I'm guessing here, you pick up his extra frame?
    Yup. Just in time for Christmas

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  20. #20
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Yup. Just in time for Christmas

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    NICE!!! Will be interested to hear your thoughts as well!
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,492
    If only it had a threaded BB...

    So close!

  22. #22
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeny View Post
    If only it had a threaded BB...

    So close!
    Just take it to a shop who has one of the new BB threaders. I know King and White have developed a threaded BB to convert a PF to threaded

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,606
    Following.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    I know it's still really early on, but have you considered an angleset to slack the HT a degree?

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Yup, but I'm gonna try the 120mm fork first and see how much the front end pushes in the snow. I have an Angleset sitting....

    As to the press fit bb, yeah, sometimes they creak, but this one doesn't.

    So threading the BB? That would make the bb proprietary, kinda scary. There's also pf bb's that thread together, if it works I'd think that would be a safer bet.

    Steel? No reason to do so unless you want a heavier bike that rusts.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    Who you calling ADD, thats ADHD to those who know me

    I can afford to buy, build, ride, and sell, it's like a hobby...my wife calls it an obsession
    I mean, I know some guys that have several bikes some with all of the latest and greatest, but usually it's 1 maybe 2 bikes a year in any one class. You've had what, 3 FB since September? :chuckles: What kind of miles do you put on a bike, don't think I'd even have the fit dialed in before you flipped it.

    How did you end up back on Bluto? Just a placeholder that was knocking around in the garage?

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-screen-shot-2016-12-12-10.25.20-am.jpg

    Im in !

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    79
    Just curious what you ran for tire pressure in the snow. This is my first go at snow riding with my WoZo. Any advice? Thanks!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    LFJ
    LFJ is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    274
    [QUOTE=nitrousjunky;12953543]Oh yeah, if it fits a 4.8 Minion and 29+.....27.5x3.8 will have nice clearance.

    good point and this bike with the 27.5 x 3.8 hodags would be fun to try.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    684
    [QUOTE=dustyduke22;12953591]Just take it to a shop who has one of the new BB threaders. I know King and White have developed a threaded BB to convert a PF to threaded

    Sent from my SPH

    Say what now? I looked up this very issue not that long ago and didn't see a solution. If I could thread my BB shell I'd be set on the Wozo for a long time.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by bme107 View Post
    I mean, I know some guys that have several bikes some with all of the latest and greatest, but usually it's 1 maybe 2 bikes a year in any one class. You've had what, 3 FB since September? :chuckles: What kind of miles do you put on a bike, don't think I'd even have the fit dialed in before you flipped it.

    How did you end up back on Bluto? Just a placeholder that was knocking around in the garage?
    Not three fatties unless you count the Mutz which I sold in late Summer after s year of regular use. The Beargrease was a placeholder until I built a Fatillac, but after riding the Beargrease as an everyday rider I decided it was time for a two bike solution.

    The Wozo was a gamble, I wasn't sure it'd fit all my wheels or whether the geo would fit me. Turns out the Wozo is a perfect fit, price was right, swapped parts from the Beargrease and away we go.

    I ride a three times a week on average.

    The Bluto was cheap, lightweight, functional, and it's also a place holder...

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    [QUOTE=LFJ;12953813]
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    Oh yeah, if it fits a 4.8 Minion and 29+.....27.5x3.8 will have nice clearance.

    good point and this bike with the 27.5 x 3.8 hodags would be fun to try.
    Yup, Hodags or Minions, in a 27.5 x 3.8 would be awesome. I'm holding out for Minions cuz then I'd have a matching set

  32. #32
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkers View Post

    Say what now? I looked up this very issue not that long ago and didn't see a solution. If I could thread my BB shell I'd be set on the Wozo for a long time.
    There is a big article on in on Pinkbike and Vital I believe. Looks like a very good alternative.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,492
    Nurse Ben, how tall are you?

  34. #34
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Just for a FYI for anyone who wants to know, the medium Wozo without axle weights 2370 grams.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Ben, thanks for the review! What are the BB and headset specifications? I know the BB is pressfit, but don't know which one. If I buy a frame, I would like to use a RaceFace Aeffect Cinch for 170 (177) rear spacing, which uses a 24mm diameter spindle. I believe the stock Wozo build uses this exact crankset.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Just for a FYI for anyone who wants to know, the medium Wozo without axle weights 2370 grams.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Not too bad. My 19" Motobecane Sturgis Bullet frame is 2324 grams with seat collar and rear axle.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Magicscreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Not too bad. My 19" Motobecane Sturgis Bullet frame is 2324 grams with seat collar and rear axle.
    Is that the titanium frame?

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicscreen View Post
    Is that the titanium frame?
    No, alloy. It's actually a really nice frame with quality welds, fit/finish, internal cable routing, and the geometry is solid with a 100mm Bluto (it's a bit too slack at 65.5 degrees with a 120 Bluto). Unfortunately, the 19" is a little small for me, which is why I'm looking into the Wozo frame.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Oh, and besides the headset and BB specs, I need to know what rear axle to buy.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Magicscreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    No, alloy. It's actually a really nice frame with quality welds, fit/finish, internal cable routing, and the geometry is solid with a 100mm Bluto (it's a bit too slack at 65.5 degrees with a 120 Bluto). Unfortunately, the 19" is a little small for me, which is why I'm looking into the Wozo frame.
    A friend just bought a Moto Lurch, and I've been really impressed with the frame. It's steel and a little heavier, but the basic build is nice, and for $1,000 (delivered) it's a solid entry into the sport.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeny View Post
    Nurse Ben, how tall are you?
    6"/32" inseam, normal torso and reach

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Oh, and besides the headset and BB specs, I need to know what rear axle to buy.
    177 x 12, 1.75 pitch, 205mm length. I no longer have the specifics, but I sent Dusty the part #, maybe he can paste into a reply...

    Same with headset, maybe Dusty can post the specs.

    BB is pf92.
    Seatpost is 31.6

    Did you find a frame? I called Caps Cyclery in Langley and Kona Canada has a medium and a large remaining, aftet that it's Spring 2017.

    I'm probably not going to Canada for more frames, it's too far.

    Maybe a friendly and Canadian would be willing to help with shipping?

  43. #43
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    177 x 12, 1.75 pitch, 205mm length. I no longer have the specifics, but I sent Dusty the part #, maybe he can paste into a reply...

    Same with headset, maybe Dusty can post the specs.

    BB is pf92.
    Seatpost is 31.6

    Did you find a frame? I called Caps Cyclery in Langley and Kona Canada has a medium and a large remaining, aftet that it's Spring 2017.

    I'm probably not going to Canada for more frames, it's too far.

    Maybe a friendly and Canadian would be willing to help with shipping?
    I will get the part number for you in the AM. Headset is a ZS44/ZS56

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  44. #44
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Axle part number: RS00.4318.009.007 177x12, 1.75 pitch, 20mm thread, 205 length.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Awesome, thank you Ben and dusty Duke! Now to figure out how to get my hands on that axle. A quick Google of that part number comes back empty. Where are you guys buying these?

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    I call Rock Shox/SRAM and they said that is not a part number in their database, and maybe it's "an oem part." I gave him the specs 177 hub, 12x1.75 threads that are 20mm, and 205 length and the only axles he could find were longer (217 and 220 or something)

  47. #47
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Put in the dimensions and add Trek 157x12.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Put in the dimensions and add Trek 157x12.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Yep, that's the one axle I came up with when I searched the dimensions. So can you confirm that the Trek maxle works on this frame?

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    They have it, I talked to RF sales and he said they had #20 units in stock. I ordered it from a dealer who got it from RF using this #:

    Rear Skewer SRAM 00.4318.009.007 Maxle Ultimate 12 x 177 OLD 205mm length 1.75mm thread pitch

    I have no idea if it's a Trek axle, they have similar dimensions but different part numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    I call Rock Shox/SRAM and they said that is not a part number in their database, and maybe it's "an oem part." I gave him the specs 177 hub, 12x1.75 threads that are 20mm, and 205 length and the only axles he could find were longer (217 and 220 or something)

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    They have it, I talked to RF sales and he said they had #20 units in stock. I ordered it from a dealer who got it from RF using this #:

    Rear Skewer SRAM 00.4318.009.007 Maxle Ultimate 12 x 177 OLD 205mm length 1.75mm thread pitch

    I have no idea if it's a Trek axle, they have similar dimensions but different part numbers.
    Thank you very much. Maybe a stupid question, but what is "RF" that you are referring to?

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiopt View Post
    thank you very much. Maybe a stupid question, but what is "rf" that you are referring to?
    I meant rs

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Swapped to RF Next SL cranks and changed from an 11-42 to an 11-46 cassette, lighter weight and stumpulling power.

    The Wozo is such a pleasure to ride, super agile, poppy, very easy to manual and apply pressure over the rear wheel.

    Lots of snow packing/hike a bike stuff right now, hoping to get the base solid...just wish there were more fat bikers here

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    They have it, I talked to RF sales and he said they had #20 units in stock. I ordered it from a dealer who got it from RF using this #:

    Rear Skewer SRAM 00.4318.009.007 Maxle Ultimate 12 x 177 OLD 205mm length 1.75mm thread pitch

    I have no idea if it's a Trek axle, they have similar dimensions but different part numbers.
    Ok, this is very frustrating. I e-mailed Universal Cycles asking if they can order me the axle, giving them all the above information with the part number and dimensions, and this is the response I got:
    "I am sorry, but we do not carry that particular skewer. Our distributors donít carry it yet. We canít special order for you."

    As mentioned a few posts back, I also called the USA SRAM headquarters last week and spoke to the guy in parts, and he said that part number wasn't in their database.

    So if a huge dealer like Universal Cycles and SRAM themselves can't find the part, where am I to go? Ben, who exactly did you communicate with? dustyduke, did you ever try the "Trek axle"? I'm assuming it would work if the dimensions are correct, but I don't want to make a $65 mistake.

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldHouseMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Ok, this is very frustrating. I e-mailed Universal Cycles asking if they can order me the axle, giving them all the above information with the part number and dimensions, and this is the response I got:
    "I am sorry, but we do not carry that particular skewer. Our distributors donít carry it yet. We canít special order for you."

    As mentioned a few posts back, I also called the USA SRAM headquarters last week and spoke to the guy in parts, and he said that part number wasn't in their database.

    So if a huge dealer like Universal Cycles and SRAM themselves can't find the part, where am I to go? Ben, who exactly did you communicate with? dustyduke, did you ever try the "Trek axle"? I'm assuming it would work if the dimensions are correct, but I don't want to make a $65 mistake.
    Universal Cycles is worthless if a product is not in stock at their distributors or in their stores. In my experience, they seem unwilling to go outside of their normal channels.

    If a product is in stock, they are great to deal with.

  55. #55
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Ok, this is very frustrating. I e-mailed Universal Cycles asking if they can order me the axle, giving them all the above information with the part number and dimensions, and this is the response I got:
    "I am sorry, but we do not carry that particular skewer. Our distributors donít carry it yet. We canít special order for you."

    As mentioned a few posts back, I also called the USA SRAM headquarters last week and spoke to the guy in parts, and he said that part number wasn't in their database.

    So if a huge dealer like Universal Cycles and SRAM themselves can't find the part, where am I to go? Ben, who exactly did you communicate with? dustyduke, did you ever try the "Trek axle"? I'm assuming it would work if the dimensions are correct, but I don't want to make a $65 mistake.
    We both called Kona directly. I ordered the Trek axle which should get here tomorrow but will likely return it and wait for the one from Kona. The Kona one is a maxle ultimate and the trek one is a maxle light

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  56. #56
    This place needs an enema
    Reputation: mikesee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,307
    Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post

    Yup, Hodags or Minions, in a 27.5 x 3.8 would be awesome. I'm holding out for Minions cuz then I'd have a matching set

    Got a pile of the B Fat Minion DHF's in...

  57. #57
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    I can conform that the 157x12 Trek axle works on the Wozo.

    Also picked up some bolt on cable stays from Paragon to route the stealth dropper.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Thanks for follow-up dusty. Are you going to keep that axle, or return it for the Ultimate?

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    I can conform that the 157x12 Trek axle works on the Wozo.

    Also picked up some bolt on cable stays from Paragon to route the stealth dropper.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    how does an axle that is 20mm short work???

  60. #60
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Thanks for follow-up dusty. Are you going to keep that axle, or return it for the Ultimate?
    I am waiting to hear back from Matt at Kona on an ETA. If it's a ways off, I will just keep this one. If it's soon, I will just return it and go with the Ultimate.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  61. #61
    bigger than you.
    Reputation: Gigantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,994
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    There is a big article on in on Pinkbike and Vital I believe. Looks like a very good alternative.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    My friend Drew at Engin Cycles here in Philly worked with White Industries in developing the new standard. As soon as I get around to replacing the crank and bb on my bucksaw, I'm having him tap it and putting in the new bb

  62. #62
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by kenwood72 View Post
    how does an axle that is 20mm short work???
    Because Treks rear pivot is at the axle, there is extra material the axle has to go through. Width of the chainstays and seat stays coming together. It wouldn't work in another 157x12 bike, just Treks. So it's really a 177, but the extra 20mm is taken up my Treks frame design

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  63. #63
    #THELEGEND
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,483
    Fwiw Universalcycles carries that Maxle in stock, here is a screen shot from their site.



    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    #THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail (Alu)

  64. #64
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,448
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Because Treks rear pivot is at the axle, there is extra material the axle has to go through. Width of the chainstays and seat stays coming together. It wouldn't work in another 157x12 bike, just Treks. So it's really a 177, but the extra 20mm is taken up my Treks frame design

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Yep. I have an old Trek ABP 135QR skewer that (surprisingly) works great for a 170QR fat bike frame.
    I like 'em long, low, slack and playful

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    279
    Hi Ben, that is a sweet bike you built up! How much does yours weigh? I just put some minions on with a reverb and mine hits 34lbs. A little more beastly than I am used to !!!

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Magicscreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    143
    I've never seen (or at least noticed...) a frame that runs the axle through the hanger like that. Is that common with fat bikes?

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    It's around 34# with 4.8 Minions, RF 150 dropper, Onyx hubs, Bluto.

    About the only weight savings I have are in the RF Next SL cranks.

    I could lose 2# by going to JJs, another 1/2# with DT Swiss Big Ride hubs, no dropper and lose a 1/4#, lose 3# with a rigid fork, and I could drop 1# by riding a Beargrease frame, but then it wouldn't be the trail destroyer that I desire.

    I'm in the same camp as Mikesee: "I build the bike I want, it weighs what it weighs".

    I used to ride a Mutz, now that was a heavy bike, but I rode it year round, up and down some big hills in the Cascades, never uttered a wimper, just geared it for my needs.

    I'll be getting a Lenz Fatillac to complement the Wozo, wheel sharing across the two platforms.

    Forget about weight, it's not that important.

    What's important is the ride, and the Wozo ride is awesome, it's definietely the most fun fat bike I've ridden. I'm having so much fun on it that I haven't had time to complain about the Bluto

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    PSA: bikeexpress on Pinkbike

    They are reporting Wozos in stock, at least one XL frame.

    Get yours!

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicscreen View Post
    I've never seen (or at least noticed...) a frame that runs the axle through the hanger like that. Is that common with fat bikes?
    For sliding drops, yes.

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    279
    Thanks Ben! I didn't have any expectations on the bike's weight. Too new to fat bikes to know anything.

    Have you tried the bluto at 120mm yet? I just got the new air spring shaft and was about to put it in. Part of me likes the bike just the way it is so far. it has handled all that I put it through just fine.

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    I' hadn't done that yet, no time, but that's the plan. It will increase standover a bit and decrease STA by a degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by GspotRider View Post
    Thanks Ben! I didn't have any expectations on the bike's weight. Too new to fat bikes to know anything.

    Have you tried the bluto at 120mm yet? I just got the new air spring shaft and was about to put it in. Part of me likes the bike just the way it is so far. it has handled all that I put it through just fine.

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stilltime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Awesome mini review on the Wozo! I've been eyeing these for the past couple months but they're pretty hard to find, let alone a frame only. I sent you a PM in case you still have the medium!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  73. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation: akacoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    677
    would the rear clear 2xl?
    16 Trek Farley 5 W/2XL snowshoe
    07 Kona Stab
    14 Specialized Fatboy
    04 Giant Simple
    04 SC V10

    My Parts for sale link

  74. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    It's such a great bike, so sad they didn't build more of them.

    I was railing the groomers yesterday, Minions are such fun tires, really need to get on the fork change, but it's hard to motivate at the holidays; I've also been riding three of the last four days

  75. #75
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    would the rear clear 2xl?
    No

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  76. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    438
    moar pics

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    would the rear clear 2xl?
    4.8 Minion FBR on a 65mm rim at <10psi has good clearance, any wider and you start rubbing.

    Same issue with the Bluto, vertical clearance is already tight.

    At a certain point, having a very wide tire negates the value of a "sporty" fat bike.

    If I wanted to run 2XL, I'd be looking at something for moving through deep snow, max flotation and stability, likely a longer track, definitely a 197mm spaced rear hub, probably a 120mm bb.

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    279
    Hi Ben, I have ridden a few times with the bluto switched to 120mm (with two tokens) and I can say you are not missing anything. The front end gets high enough that it feels like an enduro rig and is not as balanced on climbing and flatter terrain. It is still snowy on my trails and I can't say I have sensed an advantage of increasing the travel to 120mm at this time. Having said that, I am getting used to the new geometry and it feels pretty natural to me now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    I' hadn't done that yet, no time, but that's the plan. It will increase standover a bit and decrease STA by a degree.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    It is something that requires adjusting. Since my rig is going to be a four season bike, I want at least 120mm for summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by GspotRider View Post
    Hi Ben, I have ridden a few times with the bluto switched to 120mm (with two tokens) and I can say you are not missing anything. The front end gets high enough that it feels like an enduro rig and is not as balanced on climbing and flatter terrain. It is still snowy on my trails and I can't say I have sensed an advantage of increasing the travel to 120mm at this time. Having said that, I am getting used to the new geometry and it feels pretty natural to me now.

  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    anyone else have experience with the sizing? I usually ride a large frame but sometimes a medium. I'm 5'11".

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma_MTB View Post
    anyone else have experience with the sizing? I usually ride a large frame but sometimes a medium. I'm 5'11".
    Going off the headtube length, TT length, and the longggg front-center, I would say Medium, if the 17" seat tube length is sufficient for your inseem. Based off those first 3 dimensions alone, I would ride a Medium at 6' 2.5", but I need at minimum a 18.5" seat tube for my 36" cycling inseem, so I'd have to size up to the large.

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Going off the headtube length, TT length, and the longggg front-center, I would say Medium, if the 17" seat tube length is sufficient for your inseem. Based off those first 3 dimensions alone, I would ride a Medium at 6' 2.5", but I need at minimum a 18.5" seat tube for my 36" cycling inseem, so I'd have to size up to the large.
    I was thinking the same but I have a 32" inseam and OP said he has the same and rides the large. The geometry numbers on this bike are strange. And since I have to order it online, a test ride is out of the question. Definitely leaning towards medium.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma_MTB View Post
    anyone else have experience with the sizing? I usually ride a large frame but sometimes a medium. I'm 5'11".
    Large. The medium really is quite short once it's built. Over the years I've been on the size fence more than once, the two times I chose a medium they ended up being too short.

    This bike is meant to be ridden with a 40mm stem, spec the geos you are comparing with a short stem.

    I'd put someone 5'9"/30" inseam on a medium, add an inch and unless you have an extremely short torso and arms, your knees will be in the bars.

    I'm 5'11"/32" inseam, normal arms and torso, I run 760mm x 20mm riser bar, 40mm stem slammed, seat centered, 150mm dropper slammed, and the fit is perfect.

    To ride a medium, I had my seat all the way back, and I needed a 60mm stem, and it was still short.

    The only thing that Kona needs to rethink is standover, because the Large frame is tight on the jewels for 31" inseams and less.

    Keep in mind that I'm running 26 x 4.8 and 29 x 3 on a 100mm Bluto. Shorter wheels, aka 26 x 4 and 27.5 x 3 would make the Large a smaller fit.

    If you want to run more stack or a longer fork, fit shrinks accordingly.

    I think the shortest stems out there are 30 or 35mm.

    Beau; he's my dog, says "if in doubt, always go bigger".

    Woof!

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-28-22.30.13.jpgKona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-28-22.29.37.jpgKona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-2016-12-28-22.30.50.jpg

  84. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Pictures !
    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-img_0602.jpg

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    323
    I guys, I just posted on the other WOZO thread but this one seems a bit more active. Anyone know the BB shell width, crank spindle length, and resulting q factor? Thanks.

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14

    My Wozo

    I;m running a 4.6 Flowbeist on the front and a 4.0 Vanhelga on the back. Looking to stud the tires too with the winter up here in Canada going from freeze to thaw lots of icy trails.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-img_0157.jpg  

    Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-img_0162.jpg  


  87. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Just for a FYI for anyone who wants to know, the medium Wozo without axle weights 2370 grams.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    My large frame with seatpost collar, no axle, is 2387 grams.

  88. #88
    fat guy on a little bike
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    253
    will the wozo take a 27.5x4?

  89. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    How is the wozo in the snow? Any limitation due to 4" rear tire?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14
    I'm running 4.0 Vanhelga no problems in the snow just lower the psi. Having said that we are having a freeze/thaw winter up here in Ontario Canada, so next week I am installing some grip studs when they arrive at the LBS. Basically i will be prepared for icy conditions having the studs and heavy snow with a great tire like the Vanhelga. As long as you ride with the correct psi for the snowy conditions having a 4.0 on the back hasn't stopped me. I have ridden with 4.6 veerubber on the back on a 2015 Kona Wo and the Vanhelga is a superior snow tire! Now i can't say how the Jumbo Jims perform in the snow that come stock with the Wozo. I only use them the snow is gone!!

  91. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozo View Post
    I'm running 4.0 Vanhelga no problems in the snow just lower the psi. Having said that we are having a freeze/thaw winter up here in Ontario Canada, so next week I am installing some grip studs when they arrive at the LBS. Basically i will be prepared for icy conditions having the studs and heavy snow with a great tire like the Vanhelga. As long as you ride with the correct psi for the snowy conditions having a 4.0 on the back hasn't stopped me. I have ridden with 4.6 veerubber on the back on a 2015 Kona Wo and the Vanhelga is a superior snow tire! Now i can't say how the Jumbo Jims perform in the snow that come stock with the Wozo. I only use them the snow is gone!!
    Thanks! What front tire are you running?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14
    I have a Flowbeist 4.6 in the front works great in the snow my bike is the one pictured in front of the garage door a few posts up!! I went with 45 north tires because I didn't want to move the drops outs so I new I needed a good 4.0 in the back so Vanhelga was the choice. Went with the Flowbeist because it is a great front tire and didn't want to mix match!! Again no matter what tire you run on a fat bike psi levels will make or break your ride in the winter!!!

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma_MTB View Post
    How is the wozo in the snow? Any limitation due to 4" rear tire?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Same as any other fat bike with a 4" tire. It's all about the pressure.

    I run a 4.8 on my Wozo

    If Kona is listening, I would strongly recommend specing a 65mm rim on the next run, this will allow a greater range of tire sizes... OR they could increase the chainstay width

  94. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Jekyl View Post
    will the wozo take a 27.5x4?
    Easilly. A 27.5 x 4 is a little taller than a 26 x 4.8, and it's shorter that a 29 x 3, but I can run both with the drops slammed.

    I'll be building a set soon.

    Probably take a 27.5 x 4.5 if the rim wasn't too wide

  95. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    If Kona is listening, I would strongly recommend specing a 65mm rim on the next run, this will allow a greater range of tire sizes... OR they could increase the chainstay width
    I also think 65's would make a bit more sense.

    This is really a 'trail' fat bike so 65's and a 120 fork is how I'd have spec'd it.

  96. #96
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkers View Post
    I also think 65's would make a bit more sense.

    This is really a 'trail' fat bike so 65's and a 120 fork is how I'd have spec'd it.
    Yup, multi use trail bike. I'll probably run a 120, wish they'd build the frame like the new Honzo so standover is better.

  97. #97
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    Quite a bit has happened since I bought Bens extra medium Wozo. I bought an axle for it, installed a headset and bb and its just been sitting here ever since.

    I have decided to branch out a little from primarily building wheels and will soon be carrying some lines of fatbikes. Since Kona is not on the list, it does me no good to keep the Wozo even though it is a killer bike.

    That being said, I will be looking to sell to my brand new Medium Wozo with axle, bb and headset installed. I am just looking to get what I have into it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  98. #98
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,487
    You're gonna sell it without even riding it?

    Man, I'd get on that thing, swap the parts from your Bucksaw, it'll certainly turn your head

    So what brands are you going to carry?

    [QUOTE=dustyduke22;12991151]Quite a bit has happened since I bought Bens extra medium Wozo. I bought an axle for it, installed a headset and bb and its just been sitting here ever since.

    I have decided to branch out a little from primarily building wheels and will soon be carrying some lines of fatbikes. Since Kona is not on the list, it does me no good to keep the Wozo even though it is a killer bike.

    That being said, I will be looking to sell to my brand new Medium Wozo with axle, bb and headset installed. I am just looking to get what I have into it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

    Sent from my SPH

  99. #99
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,472
    [QUOTE=Nurse Ben;12991223]You're gonna sell it without even riding it?

    Man, I'd get on that thing, swap the parts from your Bucksaw, it'll certainly turn your head

    So what brands are you going to carry?

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Quite a bit has happened since I bought Bens extra medium Wozo. I bought an axle for it, installed a headset and bb and its just been sitting here ever since.

    I have decided to branch out a little from primarily building wheels and will soon be carrying some lines of fatbikes. Since Kona is not on the list, it does me no good to keep the Wozo even though it is a killer bike.

    That being said, I will be looking to sell to my brand new Medium Wozo with axle, bb and headset installed. I am just looking to get what I have into it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

    Sent from my SPH
    I just took shipment if 4 Otso Voytek bikes today, and will be getting some Fatback bikes in once their new Corvus is in stock.

    Pretty stoked. We'll branch out further as the time goes. So ya, if anyone is in the market, let me know!

    I really wanted build to build it up, but I have a number of other bikes to build and ride that I can actually sell. One day I'll get on a Wozo, just not yet

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  100. #100
    MSH
    MSH is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    792
    Anyone have an update when the next run of Wozo's is supposed to be available? I know Nurse Ben mentioned Spring 2017, but was wondering if anyone had anything more specific? I sent an email to Kona, as well as, have a local dealer here in Denver checking but haven't heard back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I got my Kona Wozo
    By OfficiallyColin in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 08:58 PM
  2. Kona Wozo
    By nitrousjunky in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 05:46 AM
  3. Kona Wozo frame only option?
    By Nurse Ben in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 04:41 PM
  4. Help with my first bike - KONA WOZO or KONA BIG HONZO DL??
    By stew1818 in forum 26+/27.5+/29+ Plus Bikes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 02:43 PM
  5. Kona wozo
    By stew1818 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 02:43 PM

Members who have read this thread: 308

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •