Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Did I catch a niner?

Ibera frame bags - super cheap and great fit

Medium Inbred. Size large bag.

Just got mine today. 12.99 shipped from amazon.

Sent from telecommunications device with touchscreen keyboard.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?

mtbr member
    Got the medium back in the fall & been very pleased!

2015 616 Muenzie / 2013 On One Fatty / 2011 Trek Sawyer / 2011 Kona Dr. Fine / 1985 Schwinn Tempo

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Since this thread was resurrected...here is a pic of the large on my Minnesota 2.0. I didn't like how the bottom had no straps, so I cut a metal ruler, drilled holes to fit the water bottle holder holes and bolted it to the bottom of the frame. Anytime I am on my bike, I wear a Camelback.

Galen

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Is anyone with the MEDIUM Ibera frame bag able to fit the Lezyne micro floor drive HV pump inside it? According to both websites it should fit....barely, but I was hoping to hear from someone who uses both products.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hicksjerry View Post
    Is anyone with the MEDIUM Ibera frame bag able to fit the Lezyne micro floor drive HV pump inside it? According to both websites it should fit....barely, but I was hoping to hear from someone who uses both products.
    Mine fits fine.
    2015 616 Muenzie / 2013 On One Fatty / 2011 Trek Sawyer / 2011 Kona Dr. Fine / 1985 Schwinn Tempo

mtbr member
    looks great.I'm going to get one for my bike

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Why put the pump inside the bag when it can fit right along the side of the bag?

Galen

Did I catch a niner?
    Resurrecting an old thread but for those who still use this bag, I added some MSR zipper pulls to mine on the two outside zippers and it makes it much easier to use with gloves on in the winter months.

Amazon.com : MSR Universal Zipper Pulls : Camping And Hiking Equipment : Sports & Outdoors
    These are the pulls I got, I have them on my Ibera trunk bag also (I have a lot of ibera stuff). They're reflective which is also a nice touch.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?

mtbr member
    just got mine a few days ago. The small fits great in the small ICT and med. Mayor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ibera frame bags - super cheap and great fit-img_1238.jpg  

Ibera frame bags - super cheap and great fit-img_1235.jpg  

I still have mine from when I started this thread! Best 20 bucks I ever spent.
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenCopes View Post
    Since this thread was resurrected...here is a pic of the large on my Minnesota 2.0. I didn't like how the bottom had no straps, so I cut a metal ruler, drilled holes to fit the water bottle holder holes and bolted it to the bottom of the frame. Anytime I am on my bike, I wear a Camelback.

Galen
    I just did the same thing but used a plastic ruler and cut the strap off the back of the bag. If 3 straps and 3 bolts don't hold it place I give up!

Holds all of this plus a strap I use for the back wheel on the car rack and a cable lock with room for a few more small items.

All packed up and ready to roll.

Fits perfectly. Can't beat it for $14.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4