Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Flying Fat Bike

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Schott 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Lets see...No disturbing of sensitive ecosystems...noise?...no more than a windy day...the perfect bike for our times if I can self propel the thing.

Wind powered?...nah...Solar?...everywhere except the far north or south regions during their respective times of the year...might make the rest of us happy! Might even get a cost offset from uncle sam...

Wait...wait...somebody is bound to come up with the idea of a pilots license...flight plan...etc

Well...great idea while it lasted.

#7 ·
Lets see...No disturbing of sensitive ecosystems...noise?...no more than a windy day...the perfect bike for our times if I can self propel the thing.

Wind powered?...nah...Solar?...everywhere except the far north or south regions during their respective times of the year...might make the rest of us happy! Might even get a cost offset from uncle sam...

Wait...wait...somebody is bound to come up with the idea of a pilots license...flight plan...etc

Well...great idea while it lasted.
You don't need a pilots license to paraglide, or hang glide, I wonder where the stipulations come into play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.