mtbr member

Fatbikes and Twitter

We are hosting a Twitter chat tomorrow night.
    It starts at 6:00pm mountain time on Tuesday, January 17th

What is a Twitter chat? It's a discussion through Twitter that allows multiple people to get involved in a convenient and realtime format. It's used in many different formats - ski, bike, etc. Join in, make a comment, ask a question, or just stalk the conversation to see what others are talking about.

How do I get involved? All you need to do is log into your Twitter account or go to it on your smart phone and follow along with the hashtag #fatbikechat . Any comments you make, include this hashtag at the end so the rest of us know you're involved in the discussion.

Why you should follow along? The chat is a way for people to discuss fatbike topics not in a thread format. You get instant answers and can make comments in real time with the rest of the twitter world. Just make sure to included #fatbikechat

Have an idea? Shoot me an email to ben@twenty2cycles and I will include it.

I think it'll be a fun way to get some more bike talk

mtbr member
    We're doing another one. Get it on your calendar: 6pm mountain time this Tuesday, January 24th. The last one was great and we had some great contributions. Plus, who doesn't like talking fatbikes??!!