Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

fatbike films thread

285K views 2K replies 349 participants last post by  CObikeman 
#1 · (Edited)
how about a thread for fatbike films?
i know ive posted a few all over the place on different threads and always making wee films but if there all together then if any browsers(endo lurkers?),intrested potential owners or non-believers are looking or wondering what these bikes can do then they dont have to go looking...(the truth is out there(here!)

lets get the ball rolling:) 50 mile xc ride on the pug;

#3 ·
dawn beachride around holy island(lindisfarne)

heres a film from a beachride i did today,i got up real early,3am! :eek:
drove down to the scottish/england border and biked from berwick upon tweed 8 miles along the coast and out to the historic tidal village of `holy island`
sunrise was 4am,low tide 6am, felt wierd being home at 11am from a 5 hour ride!

#6 ·
thanks for the film baker!!,man looks real dry and hot there:madmax: not like here in scotland
and good how you included a couple of tumbles:D
im collecting a small amount of my mishaps and will put them together soon;)
how did you do the slow-mo riding over the rock?,real cool,i need a camera with time lapse but guess wont get that on a cheap camera and i think its more fun with a cheap camera as you have to be more creative with your filming:)
com- on everyone else lets see some movies of you out on your fatbikes:D

#13 · (Edited)
sunset beachride,seacliff, east lothian, s.e. scotland

filmed a lovely sunset last night at my local beach,check out the harbour,smallest commercial harbour in the world :thumbsup:
flat bottomed creel boat works inland waters around the scenic bass rock island offshore,
theres a few wheelies at the end,folk have been asking for more wheelies :)

#17 ·
velopax said:
@coastkid

what size of epic gastank is that on your pugs?
hi,think its the large size gastank,and the wide front bag,eric said this was the standard set up for pugsleys for loads of room to stash stuff,i use the gas tank to quickly grab my camera for `on the move` film shots :) , the bag can be opened easily one handed while riding having the two parrarel zips and pull tog, great piece of kit,exellent finish and fit:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.