Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3474
    Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Good stuff, grimace. Sometimes ya just need to floor it and get the carbon off the valves, uh you know what I mean...

Finally after 11 days and two chainrings traveling from Salt Lake City to Glenwood Springs to hang out for 3 days and then ship out to Tn, GA, MO, and Lord knows where the hell else, they have arrived! Sarge and the Mayor are very happy to have their orange and purple chain rings.

GRIMACE!!!! You made the 3000th post! Gratz!!
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Good stuff everyone!

I have a question and hope not to go too off topic nor upset anyone...

Besides my fatbike I have a Trek Navigator 400. Love that bike!

I told my LBS that I want him to install slick tires on it (the bike is 14 years old and still on the original tires) when I bring it to him for a tune-up.

He asked if I want regular slicks or fat slicks. Huh?

The stock tires are 1.95" wide. I suspect I could go with 2.5 or maybe 3" slicks. Not sure as yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which tires to consider? I will be looking for comfort and the least amount of flats possible!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Sarge and Mayor with their new jewelry!

Fat Biking and health-img_0858.jpg
    Now that they are tubeless, they each have some purdy valve stems.

Fat Biking and health-img_0849.jpg
    Tasty chainrings!
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    Sarge and Mayor with their new jewelry!
    Sweet Banshee!

Did you go with narrow/wide chainrings? I'm thinking of going that direction...

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Gypsy, thankya! As for slicks, what size shoes? 26, 29?

Maxxis DTH, 2.15
    Schwalbe Big Apple

THere's a couple choices for ya.

Chainrings are Raceface issue nw direct mount.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Gypsy, thankya! As for slicks, what size shoes? 26, 29?

Maxxis DTH, 2.15
    Schwalbe Big Apple

THere's a couple choices for ya.

Chainrings are Raceface issue nw direct mount.
    Oops! My bad. The rims are Matrix 750 rims, 26.

My LBS continually recommends Raceface NW, so I suspect there is something to that!

Not sure which tires I am going to go with; will check your recommendations tomorrow morning. Long day...

Fat Biking & Health Rider
    Wade: Bear does more hibernatin' than Grizzly Adams. We need an all points lookout for our missing in action fatbike and health folks. Nice looking kitty cat; looks like me in a way, our winter poundage put on our midsection to keep us warm! One of these days I actually need to step into my biking routine again.

C-Gypsy: No question is off topic here. I myself have learned a heck of alot by coming here. Fact is, majority of my posting is done right here. I like the family atmosphere and friendly attitude by all

I can't speak for slick tires, but anything Wade, with his experience recommends is more than good enough for me. I'm thinking if I ever wear my Fatboy Ground Control 4.6's out, I'm gonna look into the Schwalbe Jumbo Jims.

ONE FINAL QUESTION FOR WADE: Back in 2000, I upgraded the tires on my Trek 9000 with Michelin Wild Gripper Lites, 2.25 inches if I remember correctly. Pretty aggressive tread pattern. I outfitted the Trek with Aerospoke rims front and rear; that being the age of Aero and spoked carbon-type rims were in. Spokes were out. Anyways, the question: Is Michelin a player in bike tires today like they were in past years? I don't hear them mentioned at all on this forum. Has Schwalbe muscled them out of the market? Is there a Michelin fat bike tire to be had today?

Mike

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Mike, Michelin is still a player although, nothing fat from them yet. Their tires are definitely worthy. Years ago I was not a fan cause they used a hard rubber compound which I don't care for where I ride. They are awesome for mixed use tho. Schwalbe has made a name for themselves and have been an OEM on many big brand bikes. That in itself brought major attention to their offerings.

Schwalbe and Maxxis have made themselves popular these days. Michelin is still seen in some of the local shops. Meanwhile Continental has disappeared from the LBS's here. I miss the original Mountain Kings. Still have two pair of em.

Gypsy, I assumed 26...
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gypsy View Post
    Good stuff everyone!

I told my LBS that I want him to install slick tires on it (the bike is 14 years old and still on the original tires) when I bring it to him for a tune-up.

The stock tires are 1.95" wide. I suspect I could go with 2.5 or maybe 3" slicks. Not sure as yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which tires to consider? I will be looking for comfort and the least amount of flats possible!

Hi mate I will vote for Schwable Marathon Supremes in the 2 inch size.

I ran a set on my Troll for five years and only had two flats in that time.

A great tyre rolls fast and gives a comfortable ride.

FB&H rider
    Today's bike activities... Assembled two Mayors for my friends that bought em last week. This would mark their first experience with fabikes. They were like kids unfettered in a candy store after riding their new bikes.
    Banshee, so much fun to get a convert! I have had a buddy go on a couple of rides with me where we switch off on my bike; he says he's working on the funds for a fattie GREAT WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by grimacetimus View Post
    Grim's ride report ... 8.1 hard miles ...with as much pace as I could muster with just two short (less than 30 seconds) breaks.
    Keep it up! Gotta have those 30 sec breaks to snap a pic right? :P

It's FRIIDAY here - already planning my route for tomorrow

Have a great day all!
    'Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill'

2016 Trek Farley 5 "Farley"
    2017 Growler Mr Big Stuff "Sir Fatsalot"

Why so uptite?
    Dec 2005
    Mike, Michelin is still a player although, nothing fat from them yet. Their tires are definitely worthy. Years ago I was not a fan cause they used a hard rubber compound which I don't care for where I ride. They are awesome for mixed use tho. Schwalbe has made a name for themselves and have been an OEM on many big brand bikes. That in itself brought major attention to their offerings.

Schwalbe and Maxxis have made themselves popular these days. Michelin is still seen in some of the local shops. Meanwhile Continental has disappeared from the LBS's here. I miss the original Mountain Kings. Still have two pair of em.

Gypsy, I assumed 26...
    From what I hear Conti has a few 27.5+ & 29 plus tires in the works. I haven't heard anything About of fine Freinds at Michelin though. I'll continue to run VeeRubber for now as they are holding up awesome. I'm really living the new ones.
    Collection of fun carbon & titanium bikes

@tgi_cycling

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    I'm sure the marketing peeps are keen on the + market and would move on it as the + market get a little more steam. They will not want to miss out on market share.
    I could do without the "vanity" tread designs in the + world. What I don't care for is a tire for my bike that has a less useful tread than a temporary spare for a soccer mom car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Doctor recommended...

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Good stuff everyone!

Gypsy, check these out! Surly Extra terresrial 2.5. Tires | Parts and Accessories | Surly Bikes

Perhaps a bit more tread than what you are looking for but I've seen em in the wild and they look nice.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Gypsy, check these out! Surly Extra terresrial 2.5. Tires | Parts and Accessories | Surly Bikes

Perhaps a bit more tread than what you are looking for but I've seen em in the wild and they look nice.
    Thank you! I will run this past my LBS and see what his price is. While I like the thought and the looks of slick tires there are so many streets in the village that are covered with sand or have sand in the turns. I've been thinking lately that slicks may have the potential of removing serious amounts of flesh from my body.

Does anyone know how many mm wide my Matrix 750 rims are? Perhaps it is obvious and I should know, but alas I don't.
    Last edited by C-Gypsy; 02-18-2017 at 02:47 AM.

mtbr member
    Does anyone know how many mm wide my Matrix 750 rims are? Perhaps it is obvious and I should know, but alas I don't.
    Wow ... the information available on those Matrix 750 rims is pretty hard to find ...at least any that makes sense. Your only option may be to use a wheel width gauge. You could just measure with a ruler / tape measure that has MM on it (or measure it in inches and use the "convert mm to inches" in a google search.)
    2017 Growler MBS Bluto - His
    2017 Framed 3.0 XWT Rigid - Hers

"Don't Hurt People and Don't Take Their Stuff" - Kibbe

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTowpathTraveler View Post
    C-Gypsy: No question is off topic here. I myself have learned a heck of alot by coming here. Fact is, majority of my posting is done right here. I like the family atmosphere and friendly attitude by all
    Thanks Mike. I too find the forum like a family of friendly people. Ironically enough it is like a family of people who realize and accept the fact that I know nothing about bicycles!

Work, time and LIFE got in the way of my wife & I riding many decades ago. Since moving south we have both noticed that people here use their bicycles every day. Going for coffee? Ride your bike. Going to the grocery store? Ride your bike. Going anywhere? Ride your bike.

I confess it is difficult transitioning from hopping in the car and turning the key to hopping on a bike and turning the peddles.

In my line of work I can not use a bicycle most days. Just too many miles and too many appointments.

On the other hand there ARE days when I only work in the village and on those days I could ride.

Since it's February and I'm dreaming about summer this is a great time to consider and decide what I want to do to my Trek. My Rocker is already good to go (in my humble opinion).

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly in OZ View Post
    Hi mate I will vote for Schwable Marathon Supremes in the 2 inch size.

I ran a set on my Troll for five years and only had two flats in that time.

A great tyre rolls fast and gives a comfortable ride.
    Thank you! To be honest I want to go with the widest tire possible on my Trek. I believe I can run 2.5" tires; not sure about 3".

I have my fatbike running a 4.5" Juggernaut on the rear and a 4" in the front, so I believe my fatbike addiction is covered (for now).

On the other hand the Trek is my "comfort bike". It has a suspension front end and a seat compression post and feels like it is "gliding" over bumps, curves, etc.

I've read that wider tires may offer a softer ride, so when I replace the tires on the Trek I want to go as wide as possible.

My wife doesn't really understand; she believes two bicycles is one too many. On the other hand you folks make me feel bad because I only have two!

mtbr member
    Hello everybody!!!
    .I haven't been hibernating I have been without a phone.

Today's ride report brought to you by D&F tropical fish. Anyway I took out ryback for a spin today. After riding Blue, my GBEM Pro all over creation down here I had to break him out and give him some exercise. Let me tell you the two bikes totally different animals. The bluto, makes a world of difference. And ryback feels a little cramped.
    Any who , I rode to dollar general and then explored our town. I rode for around two hours just enjoying the weather and taking it easy.

I just want to welcome all our newcomers. And you are more than welcome to contribute to our thread. It's open to all comers.

UntIl later
    Oldbear.
    Oldbear sez: REMEMBER USE YOUR SUNSCREEN

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbear52 View Post
    Hello everybody!!!
    .I haven't been hibernating I have been without a phone.

I just want to welcome all our newcomers. And you are more than welcome to contribute to our thread. It's open to all comers.

UntIl later
    Oldbear.
    Oldbear ~ You were riding your Dolomite when I first started reading this thread. I'm glad I stayed with the thread!

Glad all is well on your end Sir.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011

Todays Beach ride...

Hi everyone and you too Bear

Took advantage of this mornings low tide to ride the full length of beach between Blacksmiths and Redhead. A small swell and light winds made for a picture perfect day.

Fat Biking and health-dsc08397.jpg

Local surf club training.

The end of the beach at Redhead away in the distance.

Fat Biking and health-dsc08399.jpg

The beautiful day did nothing about the very soft sand along the middle of the beach. Some old Tank traps that were placed along the beach in WW2 when there were fears of a Japanese invasion made for a half way photo op, or rather a rest stop

Fat Biking and health-dsc08406.jpg

Like I said a beautiful morning, looking back to the starting point.

Fat Biking and health-dsc08410.jpg

Toward the end the sand gets firmer and the walkers appear. this last photo from the cliff face looking South along the beach to the starting point past the beachgoers enjoying the clean conditions.

Fat Biking and health-dsc08416.jpg

A great way to start the weekend.

Enjoy yours...

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Bear comes outta hibernatin early, film to follow...

Oz, alla dat sand makes me wanna let some air outta my tires and hit the beach...
    Doctor recommended...

FB&H rider
    Good to see you Bear!

BEAUTIFUL stuff Oz!

Weather is getting a little nicer here! My fat-convert buddy and I will be going for a ride tomorrow; today I will be touring another lovely German castle with some friends who flew in yesterday and hoisting one or two of those lovely 1-liter beers!

With the weather getting warmer here the regular MTB folks are starting to make noise about coming out to play. My neighborhood MTB group is thinking of starting to ride soon and my clinic is organizing a ride along the Rhine. I need to get my truck here so I can take my fattie with me places (it's too big to fit in my little old BMW).

I have ZERO regrets about getting the fatbike - it's done it's job exactly. I had a blast riding in ice and snow, I love riding in the boggy mud around here, and I'm sure some fun riverside cruises will also be great.

Tschuss!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Pepper, we have had high 40's to low 50's for a while now. I'm gonna try for a high country run in the morning and see if the snow is any good.
    Otherwise, pilgrimage to the desert to avoid the mud.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Hi everyone and you too Bear

Took advantage of this mornings low tide to ride the full length of beach between Blacksmiths and Redhead. A small swell and light winds made for a picture perfect day....
    Beautiful pictures OZ!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by PhdPepper View Post
    Good to see you Bear!

BEAUTIFUL stuff Oz!

I have ZERO regrets about getting the fatbike - it's done it's job exactly. I had a blast riding in ice and snow, I love riding in the boggy mud around here, and I'm sure some fun riverside cruises will also be great.

Tschuss!
    I agree 100% Pepper! We haven't had snow for a couple years now but I don't regret that!

My fatbike is a blast to ride, always turns some heads and is a great conversation starter. Who knows, it may also help me lose some weight and get back into shape in the coming year!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Thanks Banshee, sand is great, so great your legs remember you riding it the next day

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Thanks Pepper, may your spring come early and autumn late...

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Thanks Gypsy, worth taking a camera along instead of just using my phone.

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Thanks Gypsy, worth taking a camera along instead of just using my phone.
    Laughing... The best camera I own is built into my iPhone!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Laughing... The best camera I own is built into my iPhone!
    Yes mate they are very handy.

I worked in the photographic industry for twenty plus years. Had my own Wedding business as well, a work college has roped me in to photographing his wedding in April. So I need to get the cameras out and get my eye in before the big day.

Sadly no cameras or riding this morning as rain has stopped play.

Enjoy your Sunday.

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Yes mate they are very handy.

Enjoy your Sunday.
    May you enjoy your Sunday as well Sir! We never carry a camera, but I never let my iPhone behind. So I always have a camera with me!

mtbr member
    Feb 2017
    Awesome day in The Midwest today! 60+ in February is crazy but I'll take it for the next few days. Took the Fatboy out to ride single track at the local Mtb park. Did about 12 miles of trails and even hit the black diamond trails. The FB just eats up the rocks and logs. For fun, I did a bunch of laps on the pump track. Tomorrow morning gonna do a 30 mile gravel ride on the Ogre. I'll try to post some pics from today's ride later.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Surly, hitting the BMX track is on the radar, just waiting for it to dry out so fat and + can go around it.

Todays antics..

Riding wheelies and keepin on my game. Spent a couple hours riding aimlessly and riding wheelies and manuals. Euphoric, you bet! Had a great time going nowhere fast. Rear tire coulda used a little more air but was too lazy to pump it up some. Still have the Mayor setup for groomed snow riding. Was in the 50's and very nice today. Can never OD on wheelies.

Oz, you're in summer, no? I promise you, you won't melt! Hope you can ride Sunday.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Hi 66 I found the Fat bike more fun on the trails than I thought it would be. The ride on the Ogre sounds like fun.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Hi Banshee, yep coming to the end of a long hot summer. Winter is still a great time to ride down here, well in my part of Oz anyway. Does not get too cold one extra layer takes care of the chill.

Lucky to live somewhere you can ride year round.

Cheers.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    OZ, I try to ride as often as possible. 20 degrees F and a hoodie, good to go.

Surly66, there are days when a coin toss determines if Sarge is riding or the Mayor. They are both super fun and playful.

Fat Biking and health-fat-bike-bmx-600x450.jpg
    Here's a fatbike BMX. Pic courtesy of fat-bike.com
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Sounds like fun 66!

The closest trails here are about 18 miles away. 15 miles to the ferry, take the ferry across the river, then a couple more miles...

There is a very active bicycle group here and they have rides every Saturday morning of anywhere from 10 to 100 miles. But they are all road bikes with skinny tires!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    OZ, I try to ride as often as possible. 20 degrees F and a hoodie, good to go.

Surly66, there are days when a coin toss determines if Sarge is riding or the Mayor. They are both super fun and playful.
    You're a better man than I am Banshee!

20 degrees? I wear 2 shirts, a heavy coat and run to the car!

What make & model are Sarge and the Mayor?

I just got into fatbikes last year and am enjoying learning as much as I can.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    They are both RSD's

The best part is the reasonable price and the lifetime warranty, not to mention the offroad geometry is spot on.

20 degrees, 0% humidity, SOLD!! I often shovel snow in shorts and a tee shirt so I don't break a sweat.
    Not necessarily better, just a mountain man with a bike habit.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    They are both RSD's

The best part is the reasonable price and the lifetime warranty, not to mention the offroad geometry is spot on.

20 degrees, 0% humidity, SOLD!! I often shovel snow in shorts and a tee shirt so I don't break a sweat.
    Not necessarily better, just a mountain man with a bike habit.
    Ah yes; we come from the mountains of Pennsylvania so we know what cold is all about. But 7 years of living in the south has spoiled us!

FB&H rider
    My buddy bailed on my but will be heading out in a few minutes. Backup plan is to take lilPep on my first loop and then solo the next.
    It's been nice the past few days here but the forecast this week is rain and possibly some snow. They say we get snow as late as the end of March here so may be some intermittent weather, but the fattie will handle it all!

My only camera for a long time has been the iPhone although I do have a couple old film cameras stashed away.... will probably pick up a goPro style cam when my Growler comes in.

mtbr member
    H I everyone!
    It's 76 here in southern Alabama. I took out blue for a spin and discovered that the new pedals weren't seated and made a clicking sound. Duh so much for the noise. Didn't damage the crank arms luckily.

C-gypsy, I am looking forward to seeing pictures. We will post some when we ride the beaches on the gulf shore.

Wade, cool pic of the day bmx.

Pepper: don't get thrown into the dungeon! There's goblins lurking there.

Oz: I agree with wade you won't melt. Lol. I rode in drizzle down here and it wasn't too awful bad.

Mike: as I reviewed the thread I love your pics! Your fatty is really photogenic.

Until later
    Oldbear

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    TEN-HUT!! Bear in the channel...
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbear52 View Post
    H I everyone!
    It's 76 here in southern Alabama. I took out blue for a spin and discovered that the new pedals weren't seated and made a clicking sound. Duh so much for the noise. Didn't damage the crank arms luckily.

C-gypsy, I am looking forward to seeing pictures. We will post some when we ride the beaches on the gulf shore...
    Great hearing from you Oldbear! I remember when you posted a lot more often and I enjoyed every one of your posts.

Today was to be in the low 60's and rain. I slept late, then the wife made a HUGE brunch, so I ate too much and then slept some more.

Went to visit a friend and it was sunny and 73 degrees. Really people? And nobody told me? Missed a good day of riding.

Will post pics soon; I promise!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    TEN-HUT!! Bear in the channel...
    How long do I have to stand like this Banshee? Sheesh!

mtbr member
    Feb 2017
    Bear...I used to ride down in your neck of the woods fairly often. Had friends in Foley. I'd ride the roads around the bay on my road bike and there are some really nice mtb trails over near Pensacola at UWF. About 40mins away

so what flats are you guys running on your fatbikes?

Fat Biking & Health Rider
    Sunday's Ride Report:

Destination: Homebase northbound to Bordentown, NJ then Lock 1 of the Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath to Trenton, NJ and back to homebase

Total Miles: 19.9 miles....approx 8 miles of cinder towpath, the rest asphalt
    Average Speed: 8.9 mph
    Max Speed: 25.0 mph
    Total Time: 2 hours 14 minutes
    Weather: 65 degrees, Sunny to mostly cloudy back to sunny. Breezy 9 mph

Notes: Second ride of 2017 and it feels it. Completely out of shape. Was going through old ride reports here and had to laugh at some of the miles I was knocking down, from a high of 80.2 to some 40's and 50's mixed in. That kind of riding ain't happening anytime soon.......Warmest day of 2017 by far. Tomorrow is going down to the low 50's.......While taking a break at the memorial marker for a person killed on the canal path by a motorized vehicle accident, an older couple came by me, riding Specialized electric bikes. Got talking to them for a while about electric bikes; he invited me to check his Turbo for a spin. The assist, all the way at the "Turbo" setting, even with a big front chain ring, was evident after one revolution of the pedals. Some observations on this electric bike: I can see that it'd be real easy, real fast, to hit 20 mph on the canal trail; which in my opinion, is too fast being around any pedestrians on the pathways. Minus the epic all day rides pushing a century that I do on occassion, I could see a fat electric on this homebase run to the canal towpaths as something made real easy like with an electric assist. Electric gets people out and about where they'd otherwise stay home, so this is a good thing. I do wonder about long term reliability, servicing, battery life with thes bikes. Replacement battery costs are 800 dollars or so.........No pictures as this is my standard homebase ride. But for the newer members here, I refer you to Post 2538 of this part of the thread: Fat Biking and health in a nutshell is my standard Homebase to Lock 1 run......

OLD BEAR: Many thanks. She has become no lightweight, that's for sure. The aluminum front fork added a few more pounds over the factory carbon fiber fork. LOL. Who switches out a lightweight CF fork for old school aluminum? THIS GUY DOES! But it was the only way I could go with a front rack to carry more panniers and the headlight mount. I should weigh the rig one day, completely outfitted with water, chair, etc. That, I can promise you, will be a real eye opener.

When I feel the way I did today on my ride, I guess I can be forgiven for feeling a lot out of shape!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly66 View Post
    Bear...I used to ride down in your neck of the woods fairly often. Had friends in Foley. I'd ride the roads around the bay on my road bike and there are some really nice mtb trails over near Pensacola at UWF. About 40mins away

I have RaceFace Chesters. They're nice and light, but very grippy. Decent shin shredders too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    2017 Growler MBS Bluto - His
    2017 Framed 3.0 XWT Rigid - Hers

"Don't Hurt People and Don't Take Their Stuff" - Kibbe

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly66 View Post

VP-001, Straitline Defacto. The defacto's will surgically remove shinz and calves.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Good one and all!

Surly66:
    In answer to your query about flats, in my GBEM Pro, I switched out the cheap stock flats for some Wellgo flats I bought at the LBS, when I lived in Missouri. They have replaceable pins and fit my feet well. The pedals that I replaced went onto my original GBEM. The stock pedals on it were narrow cheap mtb ones.
    As to the riding down here I found a little park thqthqs an excellent trail running along a creek.

Mike: sounds like there might be an e-bike in your future. Lol.

Oh before I forget, everybody can resume what ever position they were in. Or in 1860's military lingo, in place rest!

Where is Chief? Cold trigger found? And Robert David? I guess the truancy squad is now activated!!!
    Until Later
    Oldbear