Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Fat Bike Air and Action Shots on Tech Terrain

204K views 667 replies 217 participants last post by  makemann 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: I figured this thread could have action shots on tech terrain (or features) piggyback on top.

Show everyone that these wide-tired behemoths can actually separate from the ground and can take on tech terrain and features :thumbsup:

Post up shots of you and your buds catching air on a fatty or taking on rocks, obstacles, and tech terrain. Let us know where yer at.

Rockburn Skills Park, Elkridge, Maryland:

Rosaryville State Park, Upper Marlboro, Maryland:

See less See more
#524 ·
Rangerfan, you can hunt around the web for routes on garmin, mapmyride, ridewithgps etc. Or hit up our local site/forum more-mtb.org to join a scheduled ride or mix your own. We get out of towners from all over coming to DC. Many post up the days and where they are looking to ride, then someone local steps up to say they'll lead.

#19 ·
Tweaked the title to include "Action Shots on Tech Terrain and Features" so we can show that even though they're the best choice for snow and sand, that they can take on other conditions just as well.

Frederick Watershed, Maryland

Schaeffer Farms, Germantown, Maryland

#96 ·
My buddies and I are riding BURP tomorrow. You should come out! We're all craving a fatbike something fierce and would love to check out your Intense:thumbsup: PM me if you want to meet up with us in the Dos parking lot. Will probably be going out around 1pm but will be there until 4 or 5...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.