Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Fat Bike Air and Action Shots on Tech Terrain

204K views 667 replies 217 participants last post by  makemann 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: I figured this thread could have action shots on tech terrain (or features) piggyback on top.

Show everyone that these wide-tired behemoths can actually separate from the ground and can take on tech terrain and features :thumbsup:

Post up shots of you and your buds catching air on a fatty or taking on rocks, obstacles, and tech terrain. Let us know where yer at.

Rockburn Skills Park, Elkridge, Maryland:

Rosaryville State Park, Upper Marlboro, Maryland:

See less See more
#156 ·
bump for awesome pics

EDIT: I figured this thread could have action shots on tech terrain (or features) piggyback on top.

Show everyone that these wide-tired behemoths can actually separate from the ground and can take on tech terrain and features :thumbsup:

Post up shots of you and your buds catching air on a fatty or taking on rocks, obstacles, and tech terrain. Let us know where yer at.
late to the party since i just stumbled on this thread--two big thumbs up for the stoke, and for big fun on big wheels. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

makes me wanna build a fat bike right now...

btw, drevil, what frame is that?

#179 · (Edited)
Fat Biking circa 1994
This is the bike and tires that planted the seed for snow biking in me. I put these huge tires on my Klein and they raised the bb an inch and they were over 30% wider than the tires I had on.
They were too big for all of my friends bikes except for one.

dw8ncf[/MEDIA]]snow_jump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.