Page 140 of 263 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6568
    PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul34 View Post
    Dude. Love the pics and look of that bike. Every time I see it my pants move a little.
    You too? I thought it was just me! That bike is a thing of beauty!
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Desert Walker View Post
    I took the long way home the other day.

I am starting to get used to my coaster break on the trail now, it is challenging at times but that kind of makes it fun. Am working on barspins too since I have no cables.
    I like all the pics of snow riding, I need to go north some time and try it.
    Seriously? Just a rear coaster brake? Thatís hardcore, seeing as youíre doing some loaded touring stuff from the looks of those pictures.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFcourse View Post
    @Lone Desert Walker: Nice paint job, do it yourself?
    Yeah, did it with acrylic paint, comes off with soap and water. I am not done yet, I am going to brand it Huffy, and put F.F.F. (F@*k fossil fuel) on the chainstay. Also something like S.R.T. (speed reduction technology) or "Shimano equipped" even though there is no shi-nay-nay on the bike.

Pork Stacker: If things get out of control I have a plan, I will try to use my foot on the tire and if that does not work I will jump off the back of the bike and try to keep my arms and legs in tight so they do not flop around and get broke. So far everything is cool as long as I take it easy and don't head into the downhills with too much speed to begin with.
    Last edited by Lone Desert Walker; 02-20-2013 at 08:29 AM.

mtbr member
    Saw this at One on One in Downtown Minneapolis the other day. It was all kinds of awesome! The tag on the seat said SOLD.

Daily fatbike pic thread-image.jpg

Nemophilist

Awesome day to blow off the "afternoon shift" and go for a ride!

Hard to tell that's a wheelie drop.

Look at them big mushy tires!

See, I don't always unconsciously stick my tongue out when riding technical features.

A good time was had by all!

-
    Last edited by TrailMaker; 02-16-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    Most people ply the Well Trodden Path. A few seek a different way, and leave a Trail behind.
    - John Hajny, a.k.a. TrailMaker

move on up...
    Quote Originally Posted by MinneapolisCommuter View Post
    Saw this at One on One in Downtown Minneapolis the other day. It was all kinds of awesome! The tag on the seat said SOLD.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	771619
    Cool bike, my wife would love that. Do you know what brand fenders those are? Thanx in advance

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Forged1 View Post
    Cool bike, my wife would love that. Do you know what brand fenders those are? Thanx in advance
    Fenders are from Big O Manufacturing.
    Out to ride

mtbr member
    Trails I groom around our house for the sleddogs and biking. We have been getting hit pretty hard lately makes for some great viewing but slow rolling Daily fatbike pic thread-487912_4395734978185_390087941_n.jpgDaily fatbike pic thread-308018_4395735258192_1196254423_n.jpgDaily fatbike pic thread-382263_4431549906133_858978197_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Two from today.

-Joe

NMBP
    No snow on today's ride.

move on up...
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    Good day on the bike

after a foot of snow in the last few days, snowmobiles have finally packed down the trails to make them rideable

mighty sailin' man
    Probably the most enjoyable day out on the bike in 2 years. Was slowly wandering the woods on crust with some fast sled trail sections. Beach was nice but the wind was brutal...

Daily fatbike pic thread-smalldscn7663.jpg

Daily fatbike pic thread-smalldscn7666.jpg

tap tap
    Daily fatbike pic thread-smalldscn7684.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

mtbr member
    Did something a bit different today, rode on the fat trails at the local ski resort, a mix of single track in the woods and groomed trails (fat bikes allowed).

Someone left some art

mtbr member
    Rapid River...Kalkaska, Michigan Nice ride after a day of training the dogs Daily fatbike pic thread-602132_4405931633095_1455361834_n.jpg

B2

Fat Flotilla

Big Fat Flotilla today. 7 ridders, 4 dogs to the Bells this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daily fatbike pic thread-p2170002.jpg  

Daily fatbike pic thread-p2170006.jpg  

Daily fatbike pic thread-p2170010.jpg  

Daily fatbike pic thread-p2170011.jpg  

Daily fatbike pic thread-p2170012.jpg  

"Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished."...Dean Koontz

Nemophilist

Recovery Ride

Hey;

Last Sunday was 7" of sun warmed powder in the 30* sunshine. Thursday was Western-face-melting and all else variously crusty, and a 3rd that amount in 40* haze. Today was moderately icy on the hardpack and a super crusty 3-4" everywhere else. Howling winds here in upstate NY too, MiniTrail. 20*F with 20mph winds had me heading for the deep shelter of the craggy creek bottom. Quads still aching from Thursday's ride, so I went for a dink around. Riding all those spots where there are no trails, ya know? All the stuff the trails pass right by and no one pays attention to. No one but me, that is. There's nothing better for that kind of stuff than old creek bottom terrain. Both current wet and generations old dry beds just loaded with techy little challenges, and a Fatty is just the tool. Sweet!

Looking for neat places to drop into the creek bed. It's Arse-over-Axle, and in we go!

One of my current favorites; A narrow 6' high ridge in between two old beds. Lots of junk down and
    tight going, but that's the fun of it. How tight? Well... 700mm wide bars aint makin this!

Of course, with creeks around, you have your own personal art gallery.

Would it surprise you to find the name of this trail is Rock 'nRoll? I've already chronicled riding Boulder's 1&3 previously. Here's some face time for the "less rideable" #2.

Hmmmm.... wonder what out-there shite I should ride over next?!
    -
    Most people ply the Well Trodden Path. A few seek a different way, and leave a Trail behind.

mighty sailin' man
    ^^ we got another warm up this week and I hope it makes the crust more uniform. Seemed like I would just start diggin riding on top and then I'd sink

beats the snot out of last winter anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

Nemophilist
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTrail View Post
    ^^ we got another warm up this week and I hope it makes the crust more uniform. Seemed like I would just start diggin riding on top and then I'd sink
    Same, but ours melted down farther to mostly 3" on the Westerns & flats, a little more elsewhere. I could JUST keep rolling, mostly on top of the "styrofoam." Everywhere else it was the same crunch, but deeper. I was hopping between hard-pack and bare spots. Don't care as long as I'm out!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    South Shore Of Long Island
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daily fatbike pic thread-20130217_101148.jpg  

Islip, NY
    C.L.I.M.B.

Icebiker

Allaire State Park

Allaire State Park, central NJ, a part of the park called the Sand Pit...

mtbr member
    Out and about and having fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daily fatbike pic thread-sam_0513.jpg  

Daily fatbike pic thread-sam_0526.jpg  

mtbr member
    Two from yesterday

-Joe

mtbr member

Fat Frozen Forty in Minnesota

100 Fat bikes set out in 5 degrees for a 40 mile race. Daily fatbike pic thread-fff2013a1.jpgDaily fatbike pic thread-fff2013f.jpgDaily fatbike pic thread-fff2013i.jpg

conjoinicorned
    fun day on the sled tracks

Daily fatbike pic thread-286488.jpg
    what would rainbow unicorn do?