Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 319
  1. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tunalic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIL CRANKER View Post
    GARRRR ! I hope thats for you daughter or i will call yaa the pirate clown.
    No, got from On One FB page...but I bet my wife would like!
    2015 616 Muenzie / 2013 On One Fatty / 2011 Trek Sawyer / 2011 Kona Dr. Fine / 1985 Schwinn Tempo

  2. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TRAIL CRANKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    319
    Thats what i thought,, those pastel tires will look cool with chocolate Mud on them .Yummy
    13 On One Fatty
    08 YETI 575 BLK. C.King Hubs/Hadley
    96 Specialized Stump Jumper FS Tweaked

  3. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kleebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    198
    I'm not sure the any of the colors would go with my Minny 2.0 but at 20% off the black floater, it might be worth it to rock the mismatch. Maybe I'll go Xmas themed with the green tires on my red anodized rims

  4. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TRAIL CRANKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleebs View Post
    I'm not sure the any of the colors would go with my Minny 2.0 but at 20% off the black floater, it might be worth it to rock the mismatch. Maybe I'll go Xmas themed with the green tires on my red anodized rims
    Green would been good for St. Patrick 's Day with Green Stout Beer too boot.
    13 On One Fatty
    08 YETI 575 BLK. C.King Hubs/Hadley
    96 Specialized Stump Jumper FS Tweaked

  5. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunalic View Post
    Cute!

    This is what happens when my 3 year old niece is allowed to dress herself.

  6. #31
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Spotted this sexy beast on fat-bike.com

    Love the orange with the tan/sand frame!

    <a href="http://1d8piv1xedxt3k9gin22z4pqb30.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Stanley-Huynh-Orange-Sneakers.jpg"><img src="http://1d8piv1xedxt3k9gin22z4pqb30.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Stanley-Huynh-Orange-Sneakers.jpg" width="800"></a>
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

  7. #32
    Did I catch a niner?
    Reputation: Mr Pink57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,483

    Colored On One Floaters


    This is on on ones twitter fees.


    Sent from telecommunications device with touchscreen keyboard.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?

  8. #33
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    I had to Photoshop to see what they would both look like pink for my girlfriend.

    Definitely unique looking!

    Colored On One Floaters-onone-floaters-pink.jpg
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

  9. #34
    MPE
    MPE is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57
    I wonder how the orange ones would look on my white and orange Minnesota 2.0? It has orange rims already... Tempting, but it could end up really bad.

    Mike

  10. #35
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by MPE View Post
    I wonder how the orange ones would look on my white and orange Minnesota 2.0? It has orange rims already... Tempting, but it could end up really bad.
    This is a really bad `shop job, but gives you an idea. I think it would look awesome.

    Colored On One Floaters-orange-one-floaters.jpg
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

  11. #36
    MPE
    MPE is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    This is a really bad `shop job, but gives you an idea. I think it would look awesome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orange-on-one-floaters.jpg 
Views:	946 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	878680
    Thanks Duggus! That looks pretty wild. I need to give it some thought. Orange is my color, but that might be too much even for me!

    Mike

  12. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74

    Colored On One Floaters

    Mine came in last night, hope to get them mounted today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    243
    Man, if I added a set of those pink Floaters to the new orange Fantom FB4 I ordered along with the lime green components I was planning to add, I would probably have the greatest clownbike of all time. It would be a total 80's flashback, utterly ridiculous. I may have to get some. My other bikes are boring, 1 grey/red mtn bike and 1 black/red road bike. This would be a major departure.

  14. #39
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    Spotted this sexy beast on fat-bike.com

    Love the orange with the tan/sand frame!

    <a href="http://1d8piv1xedxt3k9gin22z4pqb30.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Stanley-Huynh-Orange-Sneakers.jpg"><img src="http://1d8piv1xedxt3k9gin22z4pqb30.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Stanley-Huynh-Orange-Sneakers.jpg" width="800"></a>
    Hey Duggus off topic but could you photo shop a couple of these on that in all black?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colored On One Floaters-facebookchristoph.jpg  

    Colored On One Floaters-13250595753_3d0edd6b7b_c.jpg  


  15. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: coastkid71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,881
    Pumpkin Pugsley is now finished with these skins







    plan it...build it....ride it...love it....
    http://coastkid.blogspot.com/

  16. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Hey Duggus off topic but could you photo shop a couple of these on that in all black?
    Looks like someone's getting a new Ti bike? Done deal, dundee?

  17. #42
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooveP View Post
    Looks like someone's getting a new Ti bike? Done deal, dundee?
    Yes and damn you it is partially or mostly your fault. 22 ordered about 3 weeks ago.

    Can't decide to go with the Nextie or Light Bike rims.

  18. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Yes and damn you it is partially or mostly your fault. 22 ordered about 3 weeks ago.

    Can't decide to go with the Nextie or Light Bike rims.
    Cool. I'll check my mailbox for my commission check!

    Get the lightest, cheapest rims with the shortest lead time.

  19. #44
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Hey Duggus off topic but could you photo shop a couple of these on that in all black?
    I'm confused... the orange floaters on the bike you posted, or that rim/tire on the bike you posted?
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

  20. #45
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    I'm confused... the orange floaters on the bike you posted, or that rim/tire on the bike you posted?
    I just need to see that tire rim (black/black) combo on any bike, pretty please
    Editor preferably the ti but whatever bike is easier.

  21. #46
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Bam!

    <img src="http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/fat-bikes/880113d1395875069-colored-one-floaters-bdundee-fatbike.jpg">
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

  22. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74

    Colored On One Floaters

    Done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #48
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    Bam!

    <img src="http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/fat-bikes/880113d1395875069-colored-one-floaters-bdundee-fatbike.jpg">
    didn't work

  24. #49
    will rant for food
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowzx View Post
    Done.
    Oh man that just does not exist in nature! You guys are awesome for following through.

    Name:  rainbow_puke_2.jpg
Views: 4222
Size:  21.2 KB
    Latitude: 44.93 N

  25. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    39
    That's disturbing....ly awesome!

    Very tempted to get some green ones for my Muru...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. On One floaters
    By Geist262 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:31 AM
  2. Surly Nates or On One Floaters?
    By RYNOFREERIDE in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:13 PM
  3. On One Floaters - sidewall wear?
    By Jisch in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:38 PM
  4. BB7's w/ Hope Floaters
    By jsc3582 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:23 PM
  5. Floaters vs Bf Larry's my review
    By stesteste in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 09:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •