get down!

Buying Mr. Whirly arms and spindle for my Pugsley...do I need to buy the PTO Bolt?

Just wondering if I'll need to tell my LBS to order the PTO bolt?

I ordered the arms and a spindle and a spider and want to make sure it's ready for a race on Friday night...thanks!
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

Vagician
    That should come with the crank arms. I'd call the LBS to be sure though.

get down!
    Ok, I'll send them an email, though I'm not sure they would know. Figured someone here had ordered some and would know for sure. Thanks.
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

Dr Gadget is IN
    Hmmm. I know when I picked up a moonlander spindle, it stated that it came with all the necessary spacers - and did. But the pic showed just the spindle. None of the other spindles say they come with anything.

MrWhirly arm sets pics just show the arms - and don't say they come with anything.

Surly says: "Armsets are available in silver or black and come with all basic assembly hardware. If you buy an armset you’ll still need a Mr. Whirly spider, bearing set, Mr. Whirly spindle, chainring(s), and hardware to mount the ring(s) to the spider." That sounds like you get the PTO and the washers for spindle/pedals. Let us know, please.
    This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic.

WSS/OSS: Open Source Sealant

mtbr member
    When I had a Pug, I picked up a set of Mr Whirly cranks from ebay and ordered the spindle form my LBS - it was just a spindle and nothing else. I then switched to a Moonlander and moved the cranks over and bought yet another spindle - it came with the special Moonlander spacers. If anybody needs either a Pug (100mm) or a 68mm spindle - PM me and we can make a deal.